What's new

Tamil women coerced into contraception by Sri Lanka

No,..they cannot do what ever they want...it's people of the country who make a nation..not group called government...
every country must abide by the human rights....
so, IMO a strict action is required against the goons...

dude, India is the country who trained terror group against Sri Lanka. You aren't clean at all.

Actually one can misidentify the Sri Lankan Buddhists as Hindus. :P

If you go to Tamil shops, they have Buddha's pic alone with their gods. :D

Last edited:
That's why the people vote there government and leader time to time. We can't help if we choose some one who don't bend for India or US. Our bloodline has spartan genes.
ya, but a gov. formed is to protect it's people not to let it people get killed and raped by it's army.....
ya I know of the spartan gene.....once there is pressure from above all you gene will change to homo eractus...

dude, India is the country who trained terror group against Sri Lanka. You aren't clean at all.
I know...but later we left...but your gov. continued the genocide...

Really? This kind of news will be readily picked up by western media outlets, not to mention uproar it will create in TN.
News needs to be verified, and personally thinking, after all the scrutiny SL is going through right now in International arena, they would be stupid to do something like this. So I really doubt this.

Majority of Sinhalaese are Buddhists in SL but they do visit hindu Kovils, I do visit.

that's the whole irony, visit Hindu temples but no qualms killing Hindus, btw even tourist visit Hindu temples
Chairman of the All Ceylon Hindu Congress (ACHC), Kandiah Neelakandan, alleged that Hindu Temples had been destroyed in the High Security Zone of Palaly-Kankesanthurai on 26 and 27 November. However as usual government policy, the Military Spokesman, Brig. Ruwan Wanigasuriya, denied the allegation

A case of homes, schools and livelihoods sacrificed in the name of security - The Hindu

Last week, Mr. Sampanthan spoke to Mr. Rajapaksa again after coming across reports that some temples and a school in the area were being demolished. “The President assured me that he would look into the matter. But two days after I spoke to him, the demolition seems to have begun again,” he told The Hindu.

Reasoning out, Mr. Sampanthan said if the demolition continued after Mr. Rajapaksa’s assurance, it could only mean that the President broke his promise, or that someone else went ahead with the demolition despite Mr. Rajapaksa’s assurance, and he has no control over their actions. “It has to be one way or the other.”

The issue, turning more chronic in the last few months, is also drawing international attention. Earlier this week, residents of the contested area met Chaloka Beyani, the visiting U.N. special rapporteur on the human rights of internally displaced persons, and submitted a petition highlighting their plight.

2500 Hindu temples destroyed in Sri Lanka « Struggle for Hindu Existence

367 Hindu Temple Claimed Demolished in SRi Lanka - Hindu Press International - Hindu Press International - Hinduism Today Magazine

The International Policy Digest has authentically published a shocking news item, that 367 Hindu temples have been demolished in Sri Lanka, in areas, predominantly populated by Hindu Tamils. This document released in March 2012, has come out in the media now, and has created panic amongst the Tamils.

Last edited:
ya, but a gov. formed is to protect it's people not to let it people get killed and raped by it's army.....

Who says so... defeated LTTE cadres, LTTE sympathizers, politicians who wants Tamil votes, people who has never comes to Sri Lanka.

LOL which group do you belong?

Who says so... defeated LTTE cadres, LTTE sympathizers, politicians who wants Tamil votes, people who has never comes to Sri Lanka.

LOL which group do you belong?
I belong to humanity and peace group.....which group you belong...ask yourself first.....:tup:

that's the whole irony, visit Hindu temples but no qualms killing Hindus, btw even tourist visit Hindu temples

A case of homes, schools and livelihoods sacrificed in the name of security - The Hindu

Last week, Mr. Sampanthan spoke to Mr. Rajapaksa again after coming across reports that some temples and a school in the area were being demolished. “The President assured me that he would look into the matter. But two days after I spoke to him, the demolition seems to have begun again,” he told The Hindu.

Reasoning out, Mr. Sampanthan said if the demolition continued after Mr. Rajapaksa’s assurance, it could only mean that the President broke his promise, or that someone else went ahead with the demolition despite Mr. Rajapaksa’s assurance, and he has no control over their actions. “It has to be one way or the other.”

The issue, turning more chronic in the last few months, is also drawing international attention. Earlier this week, residents of the contested area met Chaloka Beyani, the visiting U.N. special rapporteur on the human rights of internally displaced persons, and submitted a petition highlighting their plight.

2500 Hindu temples destroyed in Sri Lanka « Struggle for Hindu Existence

367 Hindu Temple Claimed Demolished in SRi Lanka - Hindu Press International - Hindu Press International - Hinduism Today Magazine
Thank you for posting and revealing the depravity of the Sinhalas.

that thread is locked

@manlion
You will be interested in this guys claims, he has sources to prove you wrong you Sinhalese chauvinist.

ask them to post "their' sources, they even raped dead Tamil women, they are a confused mix bags

[/quote]
Sinhalese are depraved, insecure people.
In the locked thread they started claiming European ancestry.:rofl:

ask them to post "their' sources, they even raped dead Tamil women, they are a confused mix bags

Don't embarrass yourself over some fanboy videos created by some children of some LTTE maniacs who just lost a war and now can't stop the fire that burns their asses.

Oh... don't get me wrong. I didn't meant literally. Anyone can see the different. :P

I belong to humanity and peace group.....which group you belong...ask yourself first.....:tup:

Then why not treat our Sri Lankan refugees in India like humans first before preaching others about humanity.

they descended from the Lion , they are yet to evolved, funny they get all upset , when I address them honorably - 'neo Nazis' ?

Don't embarrass yourself over some fanboy videos created by some children of some LTTE maniacs who just lost a war and now can't stop the fire that burns their asses.

that video was to provide some entertainment quotient to this otherwise stoic thread

Army probing alleged rape by soldier in Haiti

Haiti Action Committee : Sri Lankan "peacekeepers" sent home over sex-for-pay scandal in Haiti

Sri Lankan "peacekeepers" sent home over sex-for-pay scandal in Haiti

"Every two months a Tamil woman is gang-raped and murdered by the Sri Lankan security forces." Statement by NGO, Women Against Rape, at United Nations Commission on Human Rights

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom