What's new

Indian minister blames Tamil Nadu government for sabotaging fishermen talks with Sri Lanka

Every effort should be made to recover the fisherman, at all costs. I hate when Indians try to take a neutral stand on something where our citizens are in danger, just to appease Lankans. Height of being confused. Shouldn't need to be convinced of supporting your own family before a foreigner. Tamils are our blood and flesh, the atrocities committed on them are atrocities on our own kin. No foreigner takes precedence over my brother.

Last edited:
you deserve to be abused for stalking , Sinhala cry babies , SOS-ing moderators is a sinister tactic adopted by Sinhala PDF terrorists to silence truth and opposition , this is not Rajapaksa's personal site to give political dissents the white van ride !!!! .......

BBC News - Sri Lanka's sinister white van abductions
I know it's your fake account you asshole. Forum rules only apply to some people here.

You bastards. Did you think we ever forget what you barbarians did to us? Just because we keep calm doesn't mean we will ever forget anything. In one case your hate filled filthy garbage killed a pregnant Sinhalese woman, took her baby out of her womb and cut the baby into slices like bread.

Taste of what your fellow insects did.

LTTE+Atrocities+-+Arantalawa+Massacre+-+02.JPG

Aranthalawa Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anuradhapura massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20060615_p2.jpg

Your Tamil garbage even used this picture for your propaganda by claiming it was a Tamil who lost his son.

Kebithigollewa massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20060919_p1.jpg

For the braindead admins here.

Kattankudy mosque massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palliyagodella massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The list goes on and on. Even if army killed your filthy garbage, you totally deserved what was coming to you.

Last edited:
I know it's your fake account you asshole. Forum rules only apply to some people here.

You bastards. Did you think we ever forget what you barbarians did to us? Just because we keep calm doesn't mean we will ever forget anything. In one case your hate filled filthy garbage killed a pregnant Sinhalese woman, took her baby out of her womb and cut the baby into slices like bread.

Taste of what your fellow insects did.
The list goes on and on. Even if army killed your filthy garbage, you totally deserved what was coming to you.
Racial attacks and abuse. And provoking my Tamil brothers.
@Oscar @WebMaster

cry baby, don't play the sentimental victim card, you have more than 200,000 Tamils' blood in your hands. As for your links, most were false flag carried out by your terrorist army in collaboration with Mossad to discredit Tamil freedom fighters and legitimize bombing Tamil schools, homes, hospitals and places of worship.

.Get the arithmetic's right , even if a Tamil kills 1 Sinhala , you neo Nazis will bomb and wipe out entire Tamil villages.

cry baby, don't play the sentimental victim card, you have more than 200,000 Tamils' blood in your hands. As for your links, most were false flag carried out by your terrorist army in collaboration with Mossad to discredit Tamil freedom fighters.
:rofl:

Mossad? So you're playing Israel card on a Pakistani forum?

@Gibbs Should see this.

lol

a.) why the number is lower now? haven't you guys said it was 600. :P
b.) when someone do illegal activity they get arrested. :D
c.) may be boats are made of paper, catch? that's Sri Lankan property.:D
d.) SL navy is not operating in Indian waters...:P

SL Navy IS operating in Indian waters. All these waters are ours.

Back
Top Bottom