What's new

Tamil women coerced into contraception by Sri Lanka

Don't embarrass yourself over some fanboy videos created by some children of some LTTE maniacs who just lost a war and now can't stop the fire that burns their asses.
No one cares.
Here are some pictures of Beautiful light skinned European Sinhalas and the glorious mess of an island they inhabit.
xp95p2.jpg

mme5ag.jpg

29m5dzs.jpg

Light European skinned Sinhalas:
2uh5lbt.jpg

24zi32f.jpg

117g0sh.jpg

Then why not treat our Sri Lankan refugees in India like humans first before preaching others about humanity.
why do Sri Lanka needs to send refugee to other nation....why can't you people in srilanka and grant them security....
they are your people and ....so , don't throw your crime on others....:tup:

No one cares.
Here are some pictures of Beautiful light skinned European Sinhalas and the glorious mess of an island they inhabit.
xp95p2.jpg

mme5ag.jpg

29m5dzs.jpg

Light European skinned Sinhalas:
2uh5lbt.jpg

24zi32f.jpg

117g0sh.jpg
Last pic is a pic of a Tamil girl and anyway I am not the one who claimed to be from European ancestry.

In simple words:
The reality is Sinhalese are a collection of multiple races who have genetic linage that are related to people all over the world. Due to the location of Sri Lanka, it was constantly invaded and people continued to migrate into Sri Lanka. Largest group of them are Indo-Aryans who came from Gujarat and Bengal. In addition to that natives who lived prior to Indo-Aryan migration also make up a large part of Sinhalese population. You could say there are a lot of Sinhalese who look like Tamils but these people were not actually Tamil but they were native Sri Lankans who inhabited the island prior to the Indo-Aryan migration. Only 13% of Sinhalese are genetically related to the so called Aryan race actually. These are proved by studies done regarding genetic admixture.

So, Sri Lankans in general are fairer than ALL Indians including North Indians?
:rofl::omghaha::sarcastic::haha::suicide:
He said they are fairer than Tamils. This skin colour is mostly determined by climate. I don't know why you're acting like primitive idiots here.

So, Sri Lankans in general are fairer than ALL Indians including North Indians?
:rofl::omghaha::sarcastic::haha::suicide:

What are you mad? Why should I want to compare a north Indian? WTF? There are way fairer and pale than us.

why do Sri Lanka needs to send refugee to other nation....why can't you people in srilanka and grant them security....
they are your people and ....so , don't throw your crime on others....:tup:

We didn't send them to India. They came to India on their own. Expecting a friendly and peaceful life. But what they got is a living hell among their notorious "own kin".

We Sinhalese has grant Tamils every security. That's why they live amongst us in Colombo and in Central province let alone other places. There are no refugee camps for Tamils in South.

You India should accept what you have done and stop preaching others how to behave. You become example first.

What are you mad? Why should I want to compare a north Indian? WTF? There are way fairer and pale than us.

We didn't send them to India. They came to India on their own. Expecting a friendly and peaceful life. But what they got is a living hell among their notorious "own kin".

We Sinhalese has grant Tamils every security. That's why they live amongst us in Colombo and in Central province let alone other places. There are no refugee camps for Tamils in South.

You India should accept what you have done and stop preaching others how to behave. You become example first.
oh really....you provide every security.... huh.....don't try act like beacon of peace..when you are not...
read the report ...you will find all the answers....how much security you have provided to them and what you have done to these people....If in real security was there..there was no reason to migrate....
so, try to a responsible citizen of your nation and your people....feel their pair rather than denying it...
sooner you start the better for your nation..:tup:

oh really....you provide every security.... huh.....don't try act like beacon of peace..when you are not...
read the report ...you will find all the answers....how much security you have provided to them and what you have done to these people....If in real security was there..there was no reason to migrate....
so, try to a responsible citizen of your nation and your people....feel their pair rather than denying it...

Insecurity in one region does not mean the whole country is insecure. In fact it was the LTTE who made there lives insecure.

When we have made the whole country secure again Indians cry foul over the last few days of combat. What a bunch of hypocrites.

We felt their pain that is why we ended the war. What else can we do it end the pain?

Mate, you really can't talk, you look like a Bangladeshi in your picture.:rofl:
Sinhala people from Sri Lanka are 60% ASI. If you know genetics then you would know that.

You must be so black you cant put a pic up.

Anyway I dont want get into this discussion here, but if you'd like to know more about why indians are so dark, you can PM me and i'll give you more information.

You must be so black you cant put a pic up.

Anyway I dont want get into this discussion here, but if you'd like to know more about why indians are so dark, you can PM me and i'll give you more information.
Just post it here Mr 60% ASI. Your basically an Aboriginal. That's the closest genetic relative to the Sinhalese Sri Lankans. Yes North Indians are so black lmao. If you background was black I probably wouldn't be able to see your face you uncivilised aboriginal.:rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom