What's new

Talks minus Kashmir with India not acceptable to Pakistan: Sartaj Aziz

Oh come on when was NWFP a princely state?
Buner, Swat and some other regions were princely states but his comments seem to be coming from his butt. NWFP (all of it) was never a princely state.

What about his? he ceeded to Pak... but later his younger brother started resistance.. he than ended it but was still punished..

Today the Khan of Kalats great grandon claims that his granda ceeded to Pak because of a spiritual dream..
And that man was Mir Ahmed Yar Khan was it not?

Buner, Swat and some other regions were princely states but his comments seem to be coming from his butt. NWFP (all of it) was never a princely state.

And that man was Mir Ahmed Yar Khan was it not?

Before Kalat ... states like Lasbela,Makran etc had already ceeded to Pak... even Akbar Bugti was pro Pak (no wonder he remained as CM,governor etc several times).

What more does he wants in Kashmir?
India is already generous enough to give them sufficient water from the rivers may be india can export electricity which is produced by these rivers.
Anything more than this is a wet dream of this old man.

"Sufficient water?" You guys have 24 illeagle dams on just ONE of our rivers secured by the Indus water treaty. The reason why we want Kashmir? Many of our high ranking officers, institution heads and hell! even our damn prime minister were from Kashmir but were forced out including my Grand Parents. Kashmir is not India's its our's and we rightfully say Kashmir belongs to our new motherland 'Pakistan' a statement we are willing to work and die for!

Not really bad, Sadam pulled his country out of depression and into success compare the Iraq of the past to this new American puppet state.

What will you talk about Kashmir. You know India's position. We will not give any land to you. Nor will we hold plebiscite.

We will talk about cross border terrorism which you don't want to talk about.

What else is there to talk?
Stop copying USA.

Never cared much for Barking Dogs, simply ignoring you would defeat your purpose, but now I am curious. lets see you stop me.

But we do care for barking dogs. We care and put a bullet in their head to shut them up. Something which I would do with you. Here is what one of your first PM promised to people of Kashmir after its bogus accession with Kashmir.

No Pakistani PM promised anything like this to Baluchistan. The region which rabid dogs of Bharat are obsessed with. :D

yeah you screwed my bravado on siachen? :D :D

Yeah busted your dream on it. And forced you to move towards irrelevant topics like loadshedding. polio etc.

after all the sources i gave you which shows how Pakistanis were bitching on these issues like "water terrorism by India" moreover you don't even mind loosing Qaid post :D :D typical pakistani.[/QUOTE

Already explained. You cannot stop our water as per the agreement. No matter who rules your country. We know that and we are fine with that. As for Quaid post. Yes we don't care about a frozen wasteland when a bharati like you doesn't mind losing whole towns and districts Kotli, Mirpur and Skardu. :D

Those arguments are harsh realities just like B.D section.

So after Pakistani patients, polio and Load shedding, you have found something new to masturbate at. The BD section. Good. Keep it up. :rofl:

Even what you tell me doen't matter. What matters is UN resolutions which are voluntary on part of India. India choose not to do any referendum in view of Hindu-Muslims riots that could happens as a result, just as those happened after British India was partitioned into India and Pakistan.

Stop wasting our time please. Go and join the school again.

Why does India want Kashmir so badly? It is Muslim-majority nation, surely Indians would object if Pakistan had Hindu-majority state, which I do not think it does...

Do most Kashmiris support India / Pakistan? Has there been any official poll or referendum? Any at all?

Beti you thanked his post in which he complained 21 "illegal dams"

And I explained the post to you too. Can't understand the explanation? No problem. You guys have the IQ of an earth worm. It is beyond your level. :D

I like this stance, there is no point to hold talk anyway. Indians obsession with us is eternal but we should limit our selves to just talk about our Kashmiris brothers. In kamzat loghon ko ziada ghas dalo ghe to samjhe ghe ke hum kamzor per gheye hai.

Why does India want Kashmir so badly? It is Muslim-majority nation, surely Indians would object if Pakistan had Hindu-majority state, which I do not think it does...

Do most Kashmiris support India / Pakistan? Has there been any official poll or referendum? Any at all?
we have recent elections with huge turnaround and as for the Kashmiri support except for the few district of Kashmir valley people don't want independence let alone merger with pak

You can google j&k light infantry which recruits jawans from the state same goes for police and local administration.

Kashmiris are muslims and related to Kashmiris in Pakistan, no Kashmiris in India outside IoK. So you can guess who they support.

As for why India spend $40 billion/year to occupy Kashmir muslims just to piss of Pakistan, you have to ask that question to Indian themselves.

Yeah I.Q
lol you don't have any decent university and doing 'B.A' is still big achievement , so come back when you manufacture a motor cycle engine then we will discuss I.Q

We manufacture a lot. Yeah the decent university. You definitely don't know about them since you are a jahil.

F.Y.I we don't give a shit about U.N let alone that garbage I.W.T

Yeah buddy you do care. That's why we are still getting water from your occupied territory. And would get it in the future too. Or else you would be forced to act upon it if you go completely rogue.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ling-water-of-life-says-pakistan-1654291.html

There are certain concerns on the design and purpose of those dams or else we are still getting water. Just a few months ago you were accused of flooding our territory. While some accusations are true like about the design but many times these are part of the scheme to present India as a villain. Or else we are getting water very fine.

"Sufficient water?" You guys have 24 illeagle dams on just ONE of our rivers secured by the Indus water treaty. The reason why we want Kashmir? Many of our high ranking officers, institution heads and hell! even our damn prime minister were from Kashmir but were forced out including my Grand Parents. Kashmir is not India's its our's and we rightfully say Kashmir belongs to our new motherland 'Pakistan' a statement we are willing to work and die for!
you are free to die but kashmir is and will remain integral part of India.

Back
Top Bottom