What's new

TAI HÜRKUŞ (Basic Trainer / COIN Aircraft)

No need having a short fuse. Nobody cursed you dude. We are talking about good things, very good things...

Hürkuş'un ilk ihracatı Pakistan'a mı olacak?

I did not curse anybody. Maybe your English is mediocre and you are having Comprehension problems.

I simply asked you to produce a document from Pakistan Air Force side that showed interest in your aircraft. I think I know more about Pakistan Air Force Training regime than you do.

You may think you will sell us something but if we have no use for your product , we won't buy it .

It is as simple as that. Your product does not fit into our training regime. Where we have needs that Turkey can fulfill , we are glad to purchase those Products of Services from Turkey as in case of F-16 upgrades.

I did not curse anybody. Maybe your English is mediocre and you are having Comprehension problems.

I simply asked you to produce a document from Pakistan Air Force side that showed interest in your aircraft. I think I know more about Pakistan Air Force Training regime than you do.

You may think you will sell us something but if we have no use for your product , we won't buy it .

It is as simple as that. Your product does not fit into our training regime. Where we have needs that Turkey can fulfill , we are glad to purchase those Products of Services from Turkey as in case of F-16 upgrades.

Why this rhetoric reply?

Cabatli is a senior member, please respond in a respectful manner.

We hear about a lot of stuff happening, doesn't mean it has to be true.

Why this rhetoric reply?

Cabatli is a senior member, please respond in a respectful manner.

We hear about a lot of stuff happening, doesn't mean it has to be true.

Excuse me but show me where I am disrespectful.

I am just questioning his claims that Pakistan Air Force has shown any interest in this purchase and share any links if he has to support his contention.

Why is that disrespectful ?

I am just questioning his claims that Pakistan Air Force has shown any interest in this purchase and share any links if he has to support his contention.

He did post a link, a Turkish one, but still.

For the rest, please read your posts again and you'll find sarcasm in there.

Now let's stop at this.

Relax man,its the way you ask it to the wrong member:
''Or are you just spreading rumours or counting your eggs before they are hatched...''
Cabatli is the first one with news regarding our defence industry,you should know better since you are an ''old''member to.;)

Last edited:

I think It is you having some comprehension problem cause of your hothead temper and agressive attitude. I hope Such attitudes are not a part of your real life. I said Nobody cursed you which means No need such aggresive attitudes and responses, We are talking about collaboration of two brotherly countries, just calm down.

Secondly, I listed the training concepts of NATO. In this circumstances, I didn't mentioned anything about Pakistani concept, and never intended to introduce myself as PAF expert. It is you talking about them I respect. I just underlined that If PAF doesn't have an equivalent trainer aircraft like Hurkus (Since Hurkus and Mushak are not same class), Acquiring a likely Hurkus like aircraft will fill the gap listed from 1 to 4. You asked the link and I just provided it. Rest is about the problems of your inner World.

Finally, I am not a seller of TAI which is charged to hypnotise the publics to sell Turkish products. Under the forum rules, There is a thread opened with some links(like or not / trust or not / read or not) and The members are talking about actual subject based on their percpectives/worldviews, nothing more.

Last edited:
The Serbian Utva LASTA-95 is much cheaper, it is a decent primary/basic Trainer with room to be upgraded similar to super tucano. As for Hurkus everything is good about it but the price tag would be anything around $5m for basic the B/C versions more expensive.

LASTA-95 Advanced Training Aircraft - Airforce Technology

n13524635142738403767ib6.jpg

@Pakistanisage, Tai Hurkus B specifically would have similar cockpit avionics layout to F-16s and the up coming Lightning II. But I think it is pointless to invest in another type sure attractive but we need each and every penny for the current projects.

I think It is you having some comprehension problem cause of your hothead temper and agressive attitude. I hope Such attitudes are not a part of your real life. I said Nobody cursed you which means No need such aggresive attitudes and responses, We are talking about collaboration of two brotherly countries, just calm down.

Secondly, I listed the training concepts of NATO. In this circumstances, I didn't mentioned anything about Pakistani concept, and never intended to introduce myself as PAF expert. It is you talking about them I respect. I just underlined that If PAF doesn't have an equivalent trainer aircraft like Hurkus (Since Hurkus and Mushak are not same class), Acquiring a likely Hurkus like aircraft will fill the gap listed from 1 to 4. You asked the link and I just provided it.

Finally, I am not a seller of TAI which is charged to hypnotise the publics to sell Turkish products. Under the forum rules, There is a thread opened with some links and The members are talking about their percpectives based on their world andle, nothing more.

Yes , and to that I tried to explain to you nicely that our Training regime is different than Nato. Wehave no use for an advanced Propeller aircraft because after Basic training we train our pilots on K-8 intermediate Jet Trainer before we send them to their respective Squadrons for Operational Training.

Trust me, Pakistan Air Force has no use for this Aircraft as per our Training regime.

The Serbian Utva LASTA-95 is much cheaper, it is a decent primary/basic Trainer with room to be upgraded similar to super tucano. As for Hurkus everything is good about it but the price tag would be anything around $5m for basic the B/C versions more expensive.

LASTA-95 Advanced Training Aircraft - Airforce Technology

n13524635142738403767ib6.jpg

@Pakistanisage, Tai Hurkus B specifically would have similar cockpit avionics layout to F-16s and the up coming Lightning II. But I think it is pointless to invest in another type sure attractive but we need each and every penny for the current projects.

That is what I am trying to explain. The aircraft does not fit in our Training program. I seriously doubt PAF has excess funds lying around when already it is struggling with the operational aircraft demands. Why would we use Funds on a Trainer that does not fit in our Training regime. We would rather spend money on more K-8's which by the way we have ordered 75 more as I have posted in an earlier posts.

selling...
buying...these are bad words for us..

our word is sharing each other...

Hurkus Advance Basic Trainer
is better selection
tot is also possible

101220130100242866097_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom