What's new

TAI HÜRKUŞ (Basic Trainer / COIN Aircraft)

This is not what Pakistan need.
They actually need Advanced Jet Training Aircraft like L15 ,yak130
or twin seat Jf17

I think after Hürkuş-C there will come Hürkuş-D(eniz) for the navy and coast guard... As we have so long seaside, IMO it will be so good and i think it will cost cheap for us if we consider it's benefits...

1.jpeg

I think after Hürkuş-C there will come Hürkuş-D(eniz) for the navy and coast guard... As we have so long seaside, IMO it will be so good and i think it will cost cheap for us if we consider it's benefits...

View attachment 26324
I dont think that they will do that. There is no need. This aircraft will mainly be used against insurgent type groups. Besides this plane would be a sitting duck against ciws systems aswell as anti air missiles.

I dont think that they will do that. There is no need. This aircraft will mainly be used against insurgent type groups. Besides this plane would be a sitting duck against ciws systems aswell as anti air missiles.

Sure i am not saying that they should go directly against ciws etc... They will be equpied and they will be used in the suitbale way... Not with Hürkuş-C configuration... It will be equpied for specific missions....

I don't know but maybe Hürkuş-C can be configurated with some specs of SEAHAWK... Can it be?... Torpedo, anti-ship missile... I think It is harder to hit an aircraft rather then a helicopter... I think this would be good for our huge sea cost with some good range...

I thought like that... If navy or coast guard need, easily Hürkuş will be configurated in the way of their needs...

Well... I don't know about the rest... Just an idea...

View attachment 26324

Sure i am not saying that they should go directly against ciws etc... They will be equpied and they will be used in the suitbale way... Not with Hürkuş-C configuration... It will be equpied for specific missions....

I don't know but maybe Hürkuş-C can be configurated with some specs of SEAHAWK... Can it be?... Torpedo, anti-ship missile... I think It is harder to hit an aircraft rather then a helicopter... I think this would be good for our huge sea cost with some good range...

I thought like that... If navy or coast guard need, easily Hürkuş will be configurated in the way of their needs...

Well... I don't know about the rest... Just an idea...

Here is history of Hürkuş... And good news is as i mentioned Hürkuş-D is also on the way... :enjoy:

Türk havacılık sanayinde 2. Hürkuş dönemi

hurkus44-700x350.jpg

Already done...

After 120 miles flight HÜRKUŞ arrived Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport... Demonstration flight was HÜRKUŞ's 58th flight...

Test pilot ÖZPALA says they didn't make full demonstration flight coz tests of HÜRKUŞ is going on and he added in a short time they will show all talents of HÜRKUŞ...

In short it would be used with-in borders. It is a positive development, capabilities should be developed even it it is not manufactured/deployed on large scale.

TAI Hurkus has prospects in international Market for years to come, for Pakistan Hurkus B could be a potential variant of Hurkus family.

Hürkuş-B Advanced version with integrated avionics (including HUD, MFDs, and Mission Computer).Cockpit avionics layout is similar to F-16 and F-35 fighters. "could TAI/PAC work on something to develop jointly cockpit avionics layout similar to JF-17 for the said aircraft.

Last edited:
I don't know what I should think about hürkus everything except training sounds funny in bad manner..
like mentioned here I really would love to have something like A-10 that bastard would be really super! but we can dream we would never get it..

hürkus could be cost effective against terrorist but I really don't know if it is worth it or if it could be easy shoot down by terrorists..

and I liked the AC235 Gunships but it sounds a little bit to small would like to have a larger one but that would mean more $$$

I would love to see some A400 modified to something like a gunship to bomb Terrorists at high altitude :D
or -- ok I am dreaming-- with 3x 8000 kg thermobaric bombs in it :)

so I hope this bird will be worth the money they put on it..

I think this HÜRKUŞ-D (Naval HÜRKUŞ) will be very good for Caspian Sea and Gulf States and maybe for more countries...

For example UAE uses our CİRİTs on AT-802s to protect their oil fields... I think HÜRKUŞ-D configuration, systems will be far better then this AT-802... We can sell many of HÜRKUŞ-Ds i guess... Also HÜRKUŞ-C would be good for them IMO...

AT-802U_3-thumb-560x381-37414.jpg

Did you know that AT-802 can carry 24 cirit missiles ? That's a lot of precision guided missiles on one plane :)

Back
Top Bottom