What's new

TAI HÜRKUŞ (Basic Trainer / COIN Aircraft)

Did you know that AT-802 can carry 24 cirit missiles ? That's a lot of precision guided missiles on one plane :)

Can HÜRKUŞ carry these too ? No ?.

Also i think HÜRKUŞ-C & HÜRKUŞ-D will have so useful subsytems... They will be equipped very well... Also as i remember HÜRKUŞ has most powerful engine or one of the most powerful engine of it's class...

I don't know the rest... :what:

Can HÜRKUŞ carry these too ? No ?.

Also i think HÜRKUŞ-C & HÜRKUŞ-D will have so useful subsytems... They will be equipped very well... Also as i remember HÜRKUŞ has most powerful engine or one of the most powerful engine of it's class...

I don't know the rest... :what:

I would imagine so as they both have 6 pylons (edit- nope AT802 has 7 pylons), but data sheet doesn't state it..
919394_10201157728493456_1509141908_o.jpg

Last edited:
As 2nd HÜRKUŞ about to fly 2nd tes pilot started to work... His name is Ercan ÇELİK... On the left...

İşte Hürkuş'un yeni pilotu!

hurkuspilot1-700x350.jpg

ercan%20celik%20%20murat%20ozpala.jpg

Another good news is founder & 1st pilot of SOLOTÜRK Murat KELEŞ is also enetered TAI after his retirement as a test pilot... I think Murat KELEŞ is being prepared for T/F-X as it's test pilot... I think he is the best choice for T/F-X when we look at his career.. :crazy_pilot:

o_soloturk(3) (1).jpg

@Kaan

BTW Bro. there are so many half-way threads about HÜRKUŞ... Can you merge them all as TAI HÜRKUŞ including Turkish Alpahabet characters 'Ü' & 'Ş' or something like that ?..

@xxxKULxxx , tfx is a long term project. I guess maj.keleş is going for f-16 and f-35 maintanance tests. You know every aircrafts go into fabric maintanance every few-years..

Do you think HÜRKUŞ should have been there @ 30 August parade ?..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom