What's new

TAI HÜRKUŞ (Basic Trainer / COIN Aircraft)

@farag

TAI Hürkuş will Replace the F-5/2000 as the new Light Attack Aircraft of TuAF.

It´s the Turkish answer for example Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano or other Trainer´s.

Because it has not an Jet-Turbine makes the Aircraft to an WW2-Fighter ?

Why we had so much problems with you in this Section ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tuaf wants twin-engine jet. Not 1.

No they want One but Two is another Option but the Tender will go more to One Engine then Two.

(Bende isterdim 2´tane olmasini ama nedense tekli olucakmis,belli olmaz daha 2030 cok var ama SAAB ilen isbirligi var biryerde onlarinda en son yaptiklari tekli).

s1vt8.jpg

tai-hurkus-c-tr_Page_1.jpg

Perfect Weapon against Terrorist´s on the Mountains , WW2 Style with support from Information Age.

No they want One but Two is another Option but the Tender will go more to One Engine then Two.

(Bende isterdim 2´tane olmasini ama nedense tekli olucakmis,belli olmaz daha 2030 cok var ama SAAB ilen isbirligi var biryerde onlarinda en son yaptiklari tekli).

as i know, tuaf wants twin-engine jet. but tai/saab does not have the ability to build it.

as i know, tuaf wants twin-engine jet. but tai/saab does not have the ability to build it.

TuAF want´s a replacment for his F-16 Fleets and Favour the Single Engined because its low cost Effective then other´s.

TAI will too make an own Engine for this Platform.

Maybe the Single Engine Variant with TAI Engine is Strong and Fast enough like an F-22.

Until 2030 many things can Change.

asds9ss2.png

No you are very wrong. Just one example: you can't make AESA radars of fourth gen fighters.
If you could you would not make a ww2 plane after several years.

Fortunately Pakistan is a partner and you can start transferring tech for JF17.

I just wanted to bold this comment as the average mentality going on Turkish thread. Even after the first flight of a WW2 plane.

@Neptune

This is the same guy who trolled for a week in ANKA thread while you were in Russia.

Check his comments in our sticky threads. Remember how i mentioned to delete all of the posts of this troll when i nominated for being a mod.

Please take care of him.

if tai can built 4th generation fighter then why tai signed a technical assistance deal with Saab.
that was for a 5. generation plane, dumazz :D designing a reduced-RCS airframe is no easy task
TAI has got what it takes to design&develop a 4. generation fighter jet, but the fact that TAI can make it, doesin't ensure that TurAF would show any interest to it. ;)

farag's retarded, he can't be educated by conventional means so don't bother. I spoke with his mom to send him to special care... hope he'll get better someday and he'll be able to learn that in WWII both jet planes and prop planes did exist.

just because technology and principle behind the idea goes back to wright brothers doesn't make the end product comperable with that era's products. Terms like "glass cockpit" or "fly by wire" didn't mean anything back then.

after finishing my post I realized half the idiots here wouldn't understand what I'm talking about for those I'm leaving a clue to google
messerschmitt me 262 /most successful bomber of WWII

Look at the JF-17,how did you do it?

But sir that is the point an AF who entered Jet age a/c in 53 or 59 had made a trainer a/c named Murshak then itself updated it and called it super Murshak then made a jet trainer named Karakorm-8 and then JFT.

But all of them were JV except Super Murshak.

This is set by set approach u take. and PAF's age(66) is what we can say is of Grandson of TuAF who is 100+ years old. And is More technologically superior then PAF.

I think u should have started Hukus project way back in 60s or 70s.

No you are very wrong. Just one example: you can't make AESA radars of fourth gen fighters.
If you could you would not make a ww2 plane after several years.

Fortunately Pakistan is a partner and you can start transferring tech for JF17.

Fortunately Pakistan is the main entity of JFT it was made for us suitable for requirements ie low cost high performance.

We have share of 58;42 in JFT project.

if tai can built 4th generation fighter then why tai signed a technical assistance deal with Saab.

We never signed a technical assistance deal these are all been denounced. We bought a software program to design the aircraft from Saab. A software program you know what that is?

@Neptune

This is the same guy who trolled for a week in ANKA thread while you were in Russia.

Check his comments in our sticky threads. Remember how i mentioned to delete all of the posts of this troll when i nominated for being a mod.

Please take care of him.

thanks for informing me about the issue. I'll be appreciated if you PM me the issue instead of in public. Legal actions are taken...thx again pal.

Back
Top Bottom