What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are saying that we don't have SAR tech yeah?
we hunted down boeing scaneagle , so the systems are not **** like yours...

and if you just think that a good FLIR is just recognized by size , you know nothing of physics !

for example: mac milan scope can scope to longer distances while it is much smaller than it's class scopes....

you are saying that we don't have SAR tech yeah?
we hunted down boeing scaneagle , so the systems are not **** like yours...

and if you just think that a good FLIR is just recognized by size , you know nothing of physics !

for example: mac milan scope can scope to longer distances while it is much smaller than it's class scopes....

they like BIG things ! you know :lol:

Any proof ?

IRANIAN MADE

180936_105.jpg

180931_259.jpg

&

Boeing ScanEagle

193858_962.jpg

Just Kidding ...

no SAR ???

How you know that ???
Because there are no SAR-radar domes on the UAV moron. Even it hasn't got a proper landing system, how can you call it MALE?

It is not in the same class with ANKA, if you want to compare this thing with a Turkish drone, start searching Vestel Kareyel-I.

Probably Karayel-II is better than this too.

Because there are no SAR-radar domes on the UAV moron. Even it hasn't got a proper landing system, how can you call it MALE?

It is not in the same class with ANKA, if you want to compare this thing with a Turkish drone, start searching Vestel Kareyel-I.

nice :rofl:

@ Iranians , plz don't answer uneducated members

1- it seems that you have no idea about SAR, UAVs ....
2- Or you are just a little pan turk , hanging in the forum and defending ur country just by insulting other countries technology , but with your insults , other countries tech and achievements won't be ruined ....

No SAR because you can't see that f***ing dome ??? :disagree:

1- it seems that you have no idea about SAR, UAVs ....
2- Or you are just a little pan turk , hanging in the forum and defending ur country just by insulting other countries technology , but with your insults , other countries tech and achievements won't be ruined ....

Are you freakin' stupid to think this UAV as a MALE? It has static landing gears damnit, how can this be a MALE?

@Melika, my dear, I won't respond to you because my girlfriend's name is also Melike. I feel sympathy for you.

Are you freakin' stupid to think this UAV as a MALE? It has static landing gears damnit, how can this be a MALE?

@Melika, my dear, I won't respond to you because my girlfriend's name is also Melike. I feel sympathy for you.

poor girl :undecided:

Turkish made UAVs both military and university made...

Aeroseeker AERO405
Bayraktar Caldiran Tactitical UAV
Bayraktar Mini UAV
GlobiHA mini UAV
Havelsan Octocopter IHA
Havelsan Quadropter
METU Guventurk mini UAV
METU jet UAV
METU Tactical UAV
TAI Baybus tactical UAV
TAI Gozcu
TAI Gozcu 2