What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish made UAVs both military and university made...

Aeroseeker AERO405
Bayraktar Caldiran Tactitical UAV
Bayraktar Mini UAV
GlobiHA mini UAV
Havelsan Octocopter IHA
Havelsan Quadropter
METU Guventurk mini UAV
METU jet UAV
METU Tactical UAV
TAI Baybus tactical UAV
TAI Gozcu
TAI Gozcu 2
TAI Keklik Drone
TAI Malazgirt
TAI Marti UAV
TAI Simsek
TAI Mosqueto
Turna UAV
Vestel Ari Mini UAV
Vestel Efe mini UAV
Vestel Karayel Tactical UAV
Vestel Karayel 2 Tactical UAV
Vestel Light UAV
TAI Anka

Personal collected list...
According to orko_8, TAI developed 3 different variants of Sivrisinek. An unmanned helicopter which armed with 8 Cirits we can expect.
We are developing an unmanned light-Cobra helicopter.

Are you freakin' stupid to think this UAV as a MALE? It has static landing gears damnit, how can this be a MALE?

@Melika, my dear, I won't respond to you because my girlfriend's name is also Melike. I feel sympathy for you.

A medium-altitude long-endurance UAV (MALE UAV) is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that flies at an altitude window of 10,000 to 30,000 feet for extended durations of time, typically 24 to 48 hours

With their advanced Western Standard electro-optical payloads, American, Israeli, Iranian and Turkish developed MALE UAVs are considered the most advanced in the world. These countries hold a large market share of the MALE UAV market.

Some examples of MALE UAV systems are:

Aeronautics Defense Dominator (Israel)
IAI Heron (Israel)
TAI Anka (Turkey)
EADS Harfang (Licenced produced IAI Heron)
MQ-1 Predator (USA)
Scaled Composites Model 395 (USA)
Chengdu Pterodactyl I (China)
EADS Talarion (European Union and Turkey)
DRDO Rustom (India)
Shahed 129 (Iran)

Medium-altitude long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

poor girl :undecided:

Not sure about that, Turkish girls are well-know with their egos and complexes. May God protect Turkish men!

A medium-altitude long-endurance UAV (MALE UAV) is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that flies at an altitude window of 10,000 to 30,000 feet for extended durations of time, typically 24 to 48 hours

With their advanced Western Standard electro-optical payloads, American, Israeli, Iranian and Turkish developed MALE UAVs are considered the most advanced in the world. These countries hold a large market share of the MALE UAV market.

Some examples of MALE UAV systems are:

IAI Heron (Israel)
TAI Anka (Turkey)
MQ-1 Predator (USA)
DRDO Rustom (India)
Shahed 129 (Iran)

Medium-altitude long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm knowing what MALE stands for better than you idiot. Show me a fuc*ing MALE-UAV with static landing gears than i will shut up.

Melika: Have you gone to Moscow?Really?

On topic: I knew this thread won't achieve anything and it will turn in to a troll fest.
A brotherly advice: Never ever compare anything,from any type from 2 countries.Especially on this forum and especially about Iran and Turkey.It has always the same results.

Melika: Have you gone to Moscow?Really?

On topic: I knew this thread won't achieve anything and it will turn in to a troll fest.
A brotherly advice: Never ever compare anything,from any type from 2 countries.Especially on this forum and especially about Iran and Turkey.It has always the same results.

yes ! for 6 month :)

According to orko_8, TAI developed 3 different variants of Sivrisinek. An unmanned helicopter which armed with 8 Cirits we can expect.
We are developing an unmanned light-Cobra helicopter.

Yes i to heard that there is such variants in development, Infact its said to be in the US made Fire Scout class which is basicly a rotary UAV at a size of an Light Utility Helicopter...

Not sure about that, Turkish girls are well-know with their egos and complexes. May God protect Turkish men!

I'm knowing what MALE stands for better than you idiot. Show me a fuc*ing MALE-UAV with static landing gears than i will shut up.

IAI Heron (Israel)
TAI Anka (Turkey)
MQ-1 Predator (USA)
DRDO Rustom (India)
Shahed 129 (Iran) :D

Yes i to heard that there is such variants in development, Infact its said to be in the US made Fire Scout class which is basicly a rotary UAV at a size of an Light Utility Helicopter...

It will be more than a Fire Scout. Probably first version of the Sivrisinek's we have seen is just a testbed for system integration etc.

IAI Heron (Israel)
TAI Anka (Turkey)
MQ-1 Predator (USA)
DRDO Rustom (India)

Uses Wiki as a sourche, What a genius...

IAI Heron (Israel)
TAI Anka (Turkey)
MQ-1 Predator (USA)
DRDO Rustom (India)

i don't know why Russians lacking in UAVs :what:

IRANIAN MADE

180936_105.jpg

180931_259.jpg

&

Boeing ScanEagle

193858_962.jpg

oh wow, what a moron... how is it a proof?

no place for insulting , but if you have something in your head you should now that >>>

we have :

RQ-170

Hermes 450

Boeing ScanEagle

Watchkeeper WK450

SAGEM Sperwer

IAI Harop

Innocon Falcon Eye

AAI RQ-2 Pioneer

AAI RQ-7 Shadow

BAE Systems SkyEye

WOOOOW :blink: