What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz prove that I am wrong. Here what I see:

1) There is no any specs.
2) All images are blurry, so we could not see any details.
3) The is no objects near it, so we could not determine its size.
4) No retracted gear.
5) No any info on its E/O.
6) No any info on its engine.

What do u want to discuss there

blurry , Ya ! :coffee:

think about it genius :rolleyes:

Ok,that's right,but unless we see any proof that can rebut that it's not a MALE uav,we shouldn't say such thing.
It's passing test flights,it may fail or it may not,but unfortunately,some people,only because this uav is built in Iran,start some childish wars.Indeed it's not the best and we are only on the beginning of making such things and we don't receive any sort of help,technology, advisers,cameras or engines from other countries,so no one should expect a breath taking piece of technology.

I remember the first day Iran unveiled this,some people on this same forum started making jokes of it and posting stupid stuff,like it's a toy,it's a mock up, or the video is fake and... .

As I mentioned,it's too soon to compare it with anything,until they reveal some of technical specification,and this thread will absolutely go nowhere except a playground for trolls.

My friend, It is true but You should search the problems inside. It is your government who introduces many things wrong and providing false informations about the systems at every opportunity they catched. (Clever public who have some ideas about the systems never buy such easy moves) They even don't stay back to underestimate the neigbour countries' efforts to introduce their achievements as "biggest". Sometimes, While your governmental media is making propaganda over some "Iranian" developed systems, They made childish errors. Once you lost the confidence of public with doing such childish propagandas, Rest will continue same Even If you develop one of the best system in its class...

My friend, It is true but You should search the problems inside. It is your government who introduces many things wrong and providing false informations about the systems at every opportunity they catched. (Clever public who have some ideas about the systems never buy such easy moves) They even don't stay back to underestimate the neigbour countries' efforts to introduce their achievements as "biggest". Sometimes, While your governmental media is making propaganda over some "Iranian" developed systems, They made childish errors. Once you lost the confidence of public with doing such childish propagandas, Rest will continue same Even If you develop one of the best system in its class...

so ! all of them are propaganda ???

I don't understand,what is propaganda in this drone while the technical specifications are not even out yet?

so ! all of them are propaganda ???

Originally Posted by cabatli_53

Many things, not every !!!

I don't understand,what is it propaganda in this drone while the technical specifications are not even out yet?

I am talking about public view and the factors causing to create those negative views over Iran. It isn't only about Iranian UAV...

no place for insulting , but if you have something in your head you should now that >>>

we have :

RQ-170

Hermes 450

Boeing ScanEagle

Watchkeeper WK450

SAGEM Sperwer

IAI Harop

Innocon Falcon Eye

AAI RQ-2 Pioneer

AAI RQ-7 Shadow

BAE Systems SkyEye

Half of these written system arent even in Iranian hands, Another part are highly inferior and the rest is either given back or crashed and destroyed during flight... RQ-170 i doubt Iran had enough time to examine the entire system in time or even have enough to built highly state of the art FLIRs especialy when you barrely even made one of 50Pix let alone MALE worthy FLIRs like 250Pix+. It took Turkey years even with USA MALE UAV in our hands before we could develop such ASELFLIR300T and you think Iran can just poof one into existence? You kidding me?...

Aselsankzltesidedektr-1.jpg

This looks like survelliance ballons used by ISAF in Afghanistan but i dont think i ever heard Aselsan making something like this.

The system of Aselsan called Kasif works like; When the baloon reached the mission altitude, The E/O section start turning 360 degree non-stop and camera taking the images and The images taken by camera are processed by specially developed software to create a panoramic image. The panoramic images are always updated thanks to turning E/O and image processor software technology, With this way, The operators reach the real-time environmental check like looking the ground on top.

What is the attached middle part? Isn't it new or I am wrong. I had not seen it before.

anka-uav-to-armed-forces.jpg

TAI_Anka_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom