What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small ??? :what:

Look at this one : Hermes 900

800px-Elbit_Hermes_900s.JPG

And this one is of Anka, ASELFLIR-300T The real deal...

savunmavestrateji_aselsan.jpg

No offence Genius but do you even know how much pixel the Iranian FLIR has? No you dont so dont jump to sudden conclusion...

At first, It isn't known wheather Iranian UAV is a tactical or MALE class UAV (in accordance with NATO specification requirements). If you ask me, It looks more like a tactical UAV that is almost same with Israeli Hermes-450. If It is a tactical UAV, There is no need to compare...

Secondly, It isn't a shame to compare a Turkish designed MALE UAV with biggest Iranian technology for an avarage Persian who introduces Iranian technology as "best of the World" and Iran as "The king of region", While classifying Turkish industrial efforts as cheap "F-16 assembly center", "Screwing the bolts of European systems" without any technological advancement When It is compared with Iran ? It isn't a contradiction for such a "big" technology center country called Iran which can't come up with a MALE class UAV and proceeding the achievements behind of "low" Turkey ?

Specifications ( HESA S-129 )

Length : 7.5 m

Wingspan : 16.4 m

Height : 3.1 m

so ! is it tactical ??? with an endurance of 24 hours ???

like you ??? :coffee:

i can't see any problem in camera , Believe me , it is far more better than yours

Actually i was reffering to the camera that took the photos of S-129, not the camera on it.

You are coming here and expecting us to compare two system that not yet ready, and one haven't even got a decent picture other than a blurry shape of plane, let alone stats or information.

If you are looking for idiotic compilements like this over some blurry shape:
The Iranian drone is much better. Go Persia, get back iranic land back from turkic hordes..
I recommend you to check elsewhere, what you going to get here is just an embarrassment.

Believe me , it is far more better than yours

stay away from
Trolling
Sad-Troll-Face.png

I have heard about tilt-router UAV program in some universities in Turkey. Is there any information about them?

At first, It isn't known wheather Iranian UAV is a tactical or MALE class UAV (in accordance with NATO specification requirements). If you ask me, It looks more like a tactical UAV that is almost same with Israeli Hermes-450. If It is a tactical UAV, There is no need to compare...

Secondly, It isn't a shame to compare a Turkish designed MALE UAV with biggest Iranian technology for an avarage Persian who introduces Iranian technology as "best of the World" and Iran as "The king of region", While classifying Turkish industrial efforts as cheap "F-16 assembly center", "Screwing the bolts of European systems" without any technological advancement When It is compared with Iran ? It isn't a contradiction for such a "big" technology center country called Iran which can't come up with a MALE class UAV and proceeding the achievements behind of "low" Turkey ?

At first you state it's now known if it's a male uav,then you jump in to conclusion that it's not a male uav.Can you back your claim?Have you seen the test flights of this drone?or you can recognize male a male uav by a blurry picture?
No one said it's the best in the world and no one said Iran is king of the region.You can keep that honor.

Specifications ( HESA S-129 )

Length : 7.5 m

Wingspan : 16.4 m

Height : 3.1 m

so ! is it tactical ??? with an endurance of 24 hours ???
He genius the class of a UAVs depends on its specs not its size, To be honest i agree with Cabatli it does belong in the Tactical UAVs. The Vestel Karayilan is more of a comparison...

At first you state it's now known if it's a male uav,then you jump in to conclusion that it's not a male uav.Can you back your claim?Have you seen the test flights of this drone?or you can recognize male a male uav by a blurry picture?
No one said it's the best in the world and no one said Iran is king of the region.You can keep that honor.

At first part, I stated that It isn't known wheather Iranian UAV is a MALe or not and Added my consderation about it in terms of the image you posted. The size of UAV's enlightens the people to determine wheather It is a MALE or not because To fullfill the operational requirements of its type to classify as MALE or tactical, They have more or less similar sizes... You can't expect a Tactical UAV which have a 11m wingspan to perform What a MALE UAV having 17m wingspan can...

OK ????????
Plz prove that I am wrong. Here what I see:

1) There is no any specs.
2) All images are blurry, so we could not see any details.
3) The is no objects near it, so we could not determine its size.
4) No retracted gear.
5) No any info on its E/O.
6) No any info on its engine.

What do u want to discuss there

4) No retracted gear.

That is also important part...

And this one is of Anka, ASELFLIR-300T The real deal...

savunmavestrateji_aselsan.jpg

No offence Genius but do you even know how much pixel the Iranian FLIR has? No you dont so dont jump to sudden conclusion...

no place for insulting , but if you have something in your head you should now that >>>

we have :

RQ-170

Hermes 450

Boeing ScanEagle

Watchkeeper WK450

SAGEM Sperwer

IAI Harop

Innocon Falcon Eye

AAI RQ-2 Pioneer

AAI RQ-7 Shadow

BAE Systems SkyEye

At first part, I stated that It isn't known wheather Iranian UAV is a MALe or not and Added my thought about it in terms of the image you posted. The size of UAV's enlightens the people to determine wheather It is a MALE or not because To fullfill the operational requirements of its type, They have more or less similar sizes...

Ok,that's right,but unless we see any proof that can rebut that it's not a MALE uav,we shouldn't say such thing.
It's passing test flights,it may fail or it may not,but unfortunately,some people,only because this uav is built in Iran,start some childish wars.Indeed it's not the best and we are only on the beginning of making such things and we don't receive any sort of help,technology, advisers,cameras or engines from other countries,so no one should expect a breath taking piece of technology.
I remember the first day Iran unveiled this,some people on this same forum started making jokes of it and posting stupid stuff,like it's a toy,it's a mock up, or the video is fake and... .

4) No retracted gear.

As I mentioned,it's too soon to compare it with anything,until they reveal some of technical specification,and this thread will absolutely go nowhere except a playground for trolls.

no place for insulting , but if you have something in your head you should now that >>>

we have :

RQ-170

Hermes 450

Boeing ScanEagle

Watchkeeper WK450

SAGEM Sperwer

IAI Harop

Innocon Falcon Eye

AAI RQ-2 Pioneer

AAI RQ-7 Shadow

BAE Systems SkyEye

And thats relevant to the topic because?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom