What's new

Syrians and Turkish

Are you talking out of your chocolate factory or what?

Who is the one that placed democracy sh*t in your mind first lets start here.. Who are you or them to judge another country on their policy? Before these chaos started, how was Syria? What do you know about Syria? Nothing. Just like Libya. Before Libya was on news, you guys didnt know a damn sh*t about that country but suddenly you guys screamed for democracy while the Libyan government gave every possibility to its own people. Cheapest petrol on earth. No gas or elecitricty costs for the people. Students did get money from the state to study in foreign countries. For new young couples, free homes etc. etc.

You didnt know that Kadaffi was planning for a strong African union with gold as payment method? Selling their oil for gold instead of Euro etc. But you guys never will see these facts, only see the propaganda venom in your minds that putted in by western bloody imperialists.

You guys talking whole time about democracy here and there, why ERDOGAN DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EL BASHIR?? WHY ERDOGAN DONT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SAUDI ARABIE? WHAT KIND OF DEMOCRACY IS THERE?

So stop talking about democracy bullcrap while you guys funding and weaponizing groups to create bigger chaos and blood in a country.

Erdogan thinks he is the padisah of middle east. What happend? Tell me what happend? Russia warned 1 time and suddenly everybody pissed in their pants. Why Erdogan doesnt do anything now? Thanks to AKP Turkey is surrounded. US is on other side of planet, while Russia, Iran, Irak, Syria is on our borders. Thanks to AKP we have now trouble with IRAQ, SYRIA, RUSSIA AND IRAN!! Where do we get our gas from you think? From US? Where do we get our oil from?

So stop talking bullcrap to me. This is for coward LegionnairE to that is scared to leave US and Nato.

Shut the hell up already you immature little kid. One looks beyond the fact what the Syrian people want and whats good for them. I will tell you what Syria was with Honesty (Warning Syrian may be offended) It was a Dictatorship with poverty rulling society and where humain rights barrely existed while the barbaric coward regime did nothing to make Syria a better place. People like your only choise the side of the pathetic struggling regime duo AKPs stands on this issue. You out of all should shut your mouth about this issue because rest a sure i know alot more about Syria then your do with your little pie brain. You talk like Syria was a safe heaven of democrasy and wealth lol dont make me laugh.

Same gose for Kaddafi. Talking like this retarted moron was a angel from the heaven while in real reality, not your fantasy delusional reality you claim to see, is that the libyans where opresses and massacred daily. You you say we believe propaganda yet you are the retard that doesnt know whats really going on in countries like Syria. People are getting kidnapped, Murdered and silenced on a daily base. You know what the Crimes of Kaddafi was after the Revolution? No you dont so step aside so the big boys cantalk you little kid.

Saudi Arabia isnt continuesly massacring there own people which number in the tens of thousands. Its true that Saudi Arabia isnt exactly a safe heaven but atleast its way better then countries that are rulled by people like Assad. I am not saying i fully support Saudi Arabia.

Its funny that everytime your write something down it always is pure bullcrap. The Trouble of the neighbouring country has nothing to do with AKPs Policy. We already had troubles with countries such as Syria way before AKP took office but your pie brain failes to proces this. Syria hosted terrorist leader Abdullah Ocalan in 1999. Then again just because we made enemies doesnt mean they are wrong about something. Btw your far to exacurating stuff we dont even have any probs with Iran and Russia only with our weak noughbours which we already had problems with. This shows that openions from retards like you is just highly irrelevant.

This is not your words but words of:

Really immature, Seriously get lost little kid, Your annoying and little childish.

I would love to ask to Syrian Lion what Assad ever did to make Syria a better place...

@BordoEnes

you think Libyans are happy now? the media doesn't cover anything about their civil war and division, NATO killed more then Gadahafi did in his whole rule, We saw the western freedom in Iraq, and I'm sure Iraq hates "democracy" now, same thing in Libya, I don't know whats your problem with Syria, Syrians love Alasad, but you're watching western media lies and BS, I will leave this up to you you can believe whatever you like, i tried but you're still in the western democracy mood, good luck.

I would love to ask to Syrian Lion what Assad ever did to make Syria a better place...

Everything, from education to economy. with all those sanctions since 2005, we still achieved to live happily, most important UNITY.

@BordoEnes

you think Libyans are happy now? the media doesn't cover anything about their civil war and division, NATO killed more then Gadahafi did in his whole rule, We saw the western freedom in Iraq, and I'm sure Iraq hates "democracy" now, same thing in Libya, I don't know whats your problem with Syria, Syrians love Alasad, but you're watching western media lies and BS, I will leave this up to you you can believe whatever you like, i tried but you're still in the western democracy mood, good luck.

Everything, from education to economy. with all those sanctions since 2005, we still achieved to live happily, most important UNITY.

Let me just start with till this day i havent watched a single western media report on this issue, True not a lie. I watched personal footages of people that saw the horrofic crimes the Army and goverment was conducting. So coming here talking about me watching Western Propaganda is of your chart. Rather Try to explain the countless Thousands of Civilian That are murdered, The Countless Houses That where destroyed, The unstoppable slaughter of civilians that is taking place first.

Btw everything really? From my analyses it only made it worse especially the Economy which is mainly based on Import/Export from Western Countries. If Civil war and mass murdering of Syrians is called Unity then i just think you are a lost case and should think of getting into medical institute...

@BordoEnes

My dear brother, really you dont need to spend your time for people like BordoEnes. Whatever you say, they cant go out of the propaganda venom placed by Americans in their minds. They dont want see the facts. Or they dont see it they are blind, are they are just stupid. He says what did Assad to make Syria better.. He talks like he studied Syria his whole life or living in Syria self..

What can you expect from a person that only folows the foreign affairs from TV only and really believe everything what he sees on tv. Look at Iraq, they came first with mass destruction weapons lie, then called him dictator, then in the name of democracy murdered Saddam, then devided Iraq in two places. One is Iraq it self, and otherside a retard kurdistan. In whose disadvantage is this? Turks what else.. And i know that they want to devide Syria and Iran to for this project. But people like bordoenes is waste of time realy. No talks needed for them.

It's just funny that people still believe that government is killing innocent citizens, while in reality the terrorists are killing, destroying and displacing people and claiming that government is doing it, to gain international sympathy, many people fell to that trap. Why would the government kill innocent people? to ask for more trouble from the west? to make more people rise against it? tell you this if the government did all of those crimes, the Syrian people will not sit and do nothing, all of us will rise up, and Alasad will not last a minute in office, but we Syrians know what's really going on, we know we are fighting the whole world by ourselves, Syria Vs. The World, and we will never kneel down.

I no longer give a crap about if it's good for Syria or bad we need to teach this subhumane where it belongs.

I want my fvcking war!

I no longer give a crap about if it's good for Syria or bad we need to teach this subhumane where it belongs.

I want my fvcking war!

Erdgoan used Bush Method to start a war, Bush used the two towers, Erdgoan used the aircraft story. You want war? okay you got it, then what will happen? who will benefit from this war? i will tell you the west will benefit, the west loves to see that happening

I want my fvcking war!

Why? Because you have no hope left in this world?

Erdgoan used Bush Method to start a war, Bush used the two towers, Erdgoan used the aircraft story. You want war? okay you got it, then what will happen? who will benefit from this war? i will tell you the west will benefit, the west loves to see that happening

This only benefits US again but they are to blind to see this fact.

Back
Top Bottom