What's new

Syrians and Turkish

^ why can't you people accept others point of view? i thought you were all about democracy, but when we say something against what you think or believe we are kids? what kind of democracy is this? if you want to quit the discussion just quit with showing some respect, why cant you people practice the so called democracy thing that you're crying about and preaching others about.
SHOW SOME RESPECT.

And then they moaning about democracy..

And then they moaning about democracy..

This is their democracy

democracybombs.jpg

Because i got more balls than you.

Bunch of arabian bedouins can not threaten my country.

Your country? We are the one that builds this country with our imaan. Who are you to talk about me? Go beg for article 5 and be quit. Shaking that Russia will swallow Turkey if we leave NATO.

Because i got more balls than you.

Bunch of arabian bedouins can not threaten my country.

This is your signature quote ?

Just because our races are naturally inclined to destroy each other, doesn't mean we can't be civil and friendly.

anyways, no one threatened you

Your country? We are the one that builds this country with our imaan. Who are you to talk about me? Go beg for article 5 and be quit. Shaking that Russia will swallow Turkey if we leave NATO.
Nobody's begging to anybody. I WANT erdo to step out of office so armed forces can do what's necessary.

Syria is at most a week's job. They supported PKK from the very beginning, they downed our plane and killed our men. This isn't about democracy this is about justice! I tolerated you all the time but you refused to understand. If you have a stain of honor left in you step aside.

Nobody's begging to anybody. I WANT erdo to step out of office so armed forces can do what's necessary.

Syria is at most a week's job. They supported PKK from the very beginning, they downed our plane and killed our men. This isn't about democracy this is about justice! I tolerated you all the time but you refused to understand. If you have a stain of honor left in you step aside.

:blah: didn't you say that a year and half ago?

Alasad will survive as long as the Syrian people want him to survive.

This is the Hypothetical answer as we all know that Al-Assad's are dynastic dictators and was not elected by the popular mandate.Kindly let me know the time frame if you have analyzed the situation based on ground realities.

This is the Hypothetical answer as we all know that Al-Assad's are dynastic dictators and was not elected by the popular mandate.Kindly let me know the time frame if you have analyzed the situation based on ground realities.

I did analyze it, when i see million of people filling the streets chanting God Syria Alasad only, comparing to 100 maybe 1000 chanting "Alawaites to cemetry, and Christians to beriut" i totally know how much Alasad will last for, FOREVER, because Alasad has millions and millions of supporters. You're just ignoring the simple fact, ALASAD WILL LAST UNTIL SYRIANS SAY SO.

I understand you from the beginning but you dont understand my points. First of all you must understand that the pilots did get a mission to fly nearby the russian navy base to control their possibilities. The one that ordered this was NATO. I dont gonna explain more then this now i hope your mind can think further on this point and fiigure out the intentions.

I know that Syrian government supported the PKK and that they welcomed Ocalan and offered a home with high security. But the only thing i never understand from you guys is the two faced reactions. In Iraq they putted bags over head nobody did say anything. In 2008 we couldnt even finish our operation. This was in early 90's exactly the same.

You talking not with your mind. Turkey doesnt even have the possition that can match with Russia. Turkey is a waste of time for Russia. All the messages goes to US because Russia knows that the are behind this provocation. Russia even offered the proof that the Turkish jet intruded their airspace. They even make us look ridicilous, they say we know everything about Turkey, every place about Turkey and pointed their missiles to us. And also thanks to this Iran is become enemy.

We getting all our gas sources from these two countries you jawrab. Our highest export goes to Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and what goes to US? Nothing.. but we do everything for them..

So stop coming here and acting the smartest one, you dont know anything about politics and the politics behind the scenes.

I did analyze it, when i see million of people filling the streets chanting God Syria Alasad only, comparing to 100 maybe 1000 chanting "Alawaites to cemetry, and Christians to beriut" i totally know how much Alasad will last for, FOREVER, because Alasad has millions and millions of supporters. You're just ignoring the simple fact, ALASAD WILL LAST UNTIL SYRIANS SAY SO.

Tell me the maximum life span of modern day, first generation dictators or dynastic dictators who ruled their country again "forever" is overstatement. How do you know that people still love him when he never got elected with popular mandate?

Tell me the maximum life span of modern day, first generation dictators or dynastic dictators who ruled their country again "forever" is overstatement. How do you know that people still love him when he never got elected with popular mandate?

If they didn't love him, they had a golden opportunity now to rise up against him, why wouldn't MOST Syrians rise up against him right now, the power of people can beat million tanks and thousand bombs, Alasad can't do anything then, he will be forced to leave the office in minutes. Trust me Alasad power comes from the people. Well true he didn't get elected, but heck we WE LOVE HIM, it doesn't matter.

Syrians Rally - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom