What's new

Syrians and Turkish

If they didn't love him, they had a golden opportunity now to rise up against him, why wouldn't MOST Syrians rise up against him right now, the power of people can beat million tanks and thousand bombs, Alasad can't do anything then, he will be forced to leave the office in minutes. Trust me Alasad power comes from the people. Well true he didn't get elected, but heck we WE LOVE HIM, it doesn't matter.

I do not doubt that you love him and millions other love him too but it does not provide the legitimacy to his dictatorial rule. Their are many you tube video where opponents of his rule asking his removal, though i believe mobocracy do not decide who is right and who is wrong. In that case the popular mandate is necessary to determine that what exactly people want, here he diplayed dictatorial attitude and got wrong because he knew that being a minority Alawite he can not win any free and fair election, if not so he would have declared the UN sponsored elections in the spring 2011 when protests began .

I do not doubt that you love him and millions other love him too but it does not provide the legitimacy to his dictatorial rule. Their are many you tube video where opponents of his rule asking his removal, though i believe mobocracy do not decide who is right and who is wrong. In that case the popular mandate is necessary to determine that what exactly people want, here he diplayed dictatorial attitude and got wrong because he knew that being a minority Alawite he can not win any free and fair election, if not so he would have declared the UN sponsored elections in the spring 2011 when protests began .

What UN sponsored elections? anyway the West and GCC want him out, so no matter what, even if he wins the fair elections, the west will call it fake, they have already said no matter what happens the west want Alasad to leave. And for God Sake, every oppostion asks the leader to leave, in any country, so if that what should happen then we should have new presidents everyday in every country, because the opposition said so, and the opposition will always say that.

What UN sponsored elections? anyway the West and GCC want him out, so no matter what, even if he wins the fair elections, the west will call it fake, they have already said no matter what happens the west want Alasad to leave. And for God Sake, every oppostion asks the leader to leave, in any country, so if that what should happen then we should have new presidents everyday in every country, because the opposition said so, and the opposition will always say that.

You are right every opposition wants the incumbent to oust, for that they get chance in the next election and so far so forth. But in case of Syria like other dictatorial regimes, the dictator did not allow the opposition to express their view through ballot then bullet becomes the only resort and that culminates in the killing spree. On the other hand in Tunisia & Egypt, relatively very few people killed in the process of the removal of long time dictators.

You are right every opposition wants the incumbent to oust, for that they get chance in the next election and so far so forth. But in case of Syria like other dictatorial regimes, the dictator did not allow the opposition to express their view through ballot then bullet becomes the only resort and that culminates in the killing spree. On the other hand in Tunisia & Egypt, relatively very few people killed in the process of the removal of long time dictators.

Because THE PEOPLE ousted their presidents, however in Syria it's different the PEOPLE WILL KEEP ALASAD.
In other nations people burn themselves to oust their leader, but in Syria we burn ourselves to keep our Alasad.
I'm telling you, if the people wanted Alasad out, he would have already been out, don't you think so? and I'm pretty sure elections in Syria wont happen until the west and gcc stop supporting terrorism, and safety and peace restores back to Syria. No nation is capable of having fair elections when it's at war Vs. the World.

Btw i would like to add, opposition now have seats in the parliament and there are 7 opposition parties, and the opposition have control over some ministries, most notable Dr. Qadri Jamil.

Because THE PEOPLE ousted their presidents, however in Syria it's different the PEOPLE WILL KEEP ALASAD.
In other nations people burn themselves to oust their leader, but in Syria we burn ourselves to keep our Alasad.
I'm telling you, if the people wanted Alasad out, he would have already been out, don't you think so? and I'm pretty sure elections in Syria wont happen until the west and gcc stop supporting terrorism, and safety and peace restores back to Syria. No nation is capable of having fair elections when it's at war Vs. the World.

I am not sure about elections will happen, in Syria or not but one thing i know there wasn't any election happened in Syria from last 45 years. In my view in Tunisia & Egypt the Military & intelligence leadership was not in the control of either Ben Ali or Hosni Mubarak and after analyzing the situation military refused to kill its own people. Unlike Syria where military & intelligence is directly controlled by Assad family & his Alawite clan and they would do everything to save his power for their own good .

I am not sure about elections will happen, in Syria or not but one thing i know there wasn't any election happened in Syria from last 45 years. In my view in Tunisia & Egypt the Military & intelligence leadership was not in the control of either Ben Ali or Hosni Mubarak and after analyzing the situation military refused to kill its own people. Unlike Syria where military & intelligence is directly controlled by Assad family & his Alawite clan and they would do everything to save his power for their own good .

Even the soldiers are Alawite? don't bring up this religion thing, like i said nothing can overcome the power of the people, if the people want to oust Alasad, then he would have already been out, but Alasad has the more then 80% of people support, trust me it's not about religion.

Even the soldiers are Alawite? don't bring up this religion thing, like i said nothing can overcome the power of the people, if the people want to oust Alasad, then he would have already been out, but Alasad has the more then 80% of people support, trust me it's not about religion.

If your claim is right then he would have declared free and fair elections in the very early part of the uprising and achieved the popular mandate. See what ever west say abut Iran but one thing never question is the legitimacy of the Iranian President why ? because he gets elected by popular support. Remember one thing even the most popular head of the state Lula Desilva of Brazil could not mange more than 57 % of popular votes so i do not agree wit your 80% support analysis.

If your claim is right then he would have declared free and fair elections in the very early part of the uprising and achieved the popular mandate. See what ever west say abut Iran but one thing never question is the legitimacy of the Iranian President why ? because he gets elected by popular support. Remember one thing even the most popular head of the state Lula Desilva of Brazil could not mange more than 57 % of popular votes so i do not agree wit your 80% support analysis.

Didn't U.S call Iranian election fake? U.S even call Russian election fake and false. Again, how can Alasad hold elections when there was no law for that? the constitution didn't have any law for it, but now the new constitution does have a low for election and presidency terms. But now it's almost impossible to hold elections in this chaos, unless the west and gcc stop supporting terrorism, if the U.S is about democracy then it should encourage dialogue, right?

Didn't U.S call Iranian election fake? U.S even call Russian election fake and false. Again, how can Alasad hold elections when there was no law for that? the constitution didn't have any law for it, but now the new constitution does have a low for election and presidency terms. But now it's almost impossible to hold elections in this chaos, unless the west and gcc stop supporting terrorism, if the U.S is about democracy then it should encourage dialogue, right?

Not at official level and the general perception around the world is that Iranian elections are free and fair barring few discrepancies in last elections. I said that he would have done in the early part of uprising when every thing was in hand and control till that time but he did not do that, being a dictator it was impossible to think about competition and competitor it is not their genesis of belief.

Not at official level and the general perception around the world is that Iranian elections are free and fair barring few discrepancies in last elections. I said that he would have done in the early part of uprising when every thing was in hand and control till that time but he did not do that, being a dictator it was impossible to think about competition and competitor it is not their genesis of belief.

THERE WAS NO ELECTION LAW IN THE CONSTITUTION, HOW CAN ELECTIONS HAPPEN IN ONE NIGHT, CAN YOU NAME ONE OPPOSING CANDIDATE??

THERE WAS NO ELECTION LAW IN THE CONSTITUTION, HOW CAN ELECTIONS HAPPEN IN ONE NIGHT, CAN YOU NAME ONE OPPOSING CANDIDATE??

How much time it take to enact the law? When Assad has all the power from presidency to so called parliament. It requires the will to be democratic and inclusive and dictators do not think like that. They never ease power with peoples mandate, either they are ousted by coup by other dictator in waiting or by popular uprising.In popular uprising Military's role becomes very important as i said before. What do you think about General Manaf Tlal opposition to Assad would it impact regime?

or i should say defection fro Assad

I understand you from the beginning but you dont understand my points. First of all you must understand that the pilots did get a mission to fly nearby the russian navy base to control their possibilities. The one that ordered this was NATO. I dont gonna explain more then this now i hope your mind can think further on this point and fiigure out the intentions.

I know that Syrian government supported the PKK and that they welcomed Ocalan and offered a home with high security. But the only thing i never understand from you guys is the two faced reactions. In Iraq they putted bags over head nobody did say anything. In 2008 we couldnt even finish our operation. This was in early 90's exactly the same.

You talking not with your mind. Turkey doesnt even have the possition that can match with Russia. Turkey is a waste of time for Russia. All the messages goes to US because Russia knows that the are behind this provocation. Russia even offered the proof that the Turkish jet intruded their airspace. They even make us look ridicilous, they say we know everything about Turkey, every place about Turkey and pointed their missiles to us. And also thanks to this Iran is become enemy.

We getting all our gas sources from these two countries you jawrab. Our highest export goes to Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and what goes to US? Nothing.. but we do everything for them..

So stop coming here and acting the smartest one, you dont know anything about politics and the politics behind the scenes.

Fvck the US and fvck Russia too. I don't give a crap about the "politics behind the scenes". They shot down our plane intentionally and knowing it was our plane, they supported PKK knowing they've had thousands of people's blood in their hands. So excuse me if im not understanding why are you so desperately trying to protect them.

"Turkey is a waste of time for Russia" huh? You insecure fool, We've been here since 1071 and now all of a sudden we need yanks to exist? Stop acting like a nationalist, you lost my respect from now.

TURKISH ARMY WILL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND BRING THEM GOD'S JUSTICE

:blink:

Yes, but Syria was technically right. If a foreign jet crosses into its airspace it can shoot it down. At this point, I think it can safely be assumed that it was shot down in Syria airspace, as both Russia and US have independently confirmed this.

Fvck the US and fvck Russia too. I don't give a crap about the "politics behind the scenes". They shot down our plane intentionally and knowing it was our plane, they supported PKK knowing they've had thousands of people's blood in their hands. So excuse me if im not understanding why are you so desperately trying to protect them.

"Turkey is a waste of time for Russia" huh? You insecure fool, We've been here since 1071 and now all of a sudden we need yanks to exist? Stop acting like a nationalist, you lost my respect from now.

What you are waiting for then? Jump on your bike and join the FSA noob.

How much time it take to enact the law? When Assad has all the power from presidency to so called parliament. It requires the will to be democratic and inclusive and dictators do not think like that. They never ease power with peoples mandate, either they are ousted by coup by other dictator in waiting or by popular uprising.In popular uprising Military's role becomes very important as i said before. What do you think about General Manaf Tlal opposition to Assad would it impact regime?

or i should say defection fro Assad

Manaf was released from service a year ago, so i dont see any defection when he is NOT IN MILITARY. plus Manaf never announced anything

Yeah right, you don't care about U.S, lets see your air force and jets are from where?
Plus you cross our air space WE WILL SHOOT YOU, you join the military to die, and they made a mistake crossed our waters, and that mistake they made was their last mistake.

Back
Top Bottom