What's new

Syrians and Turkish

I would like an opinion from actual Turkish people,even though you kinda sound right because Saudi Arabia claims religion first, but who are Saudi's allies? the west including Israel, and same with Turkey allies its all the west. and this thread is about Syria and Turkey, cant you see the title?

My dear friend, many Turkish members have already recognized my understanding and deep study about Turkish affairs still you have the right to clarify with native Turkish people.Henceforth i expect your reply on the points i raised about the Syrian society and Syrian nationalism.Th anks in advance

^

I would like to begin with this quote " Religion for God, and the Nation for ALL". since in Syria we go and believe in this saying, we don't talk about religion, we keep religion between us and God only, so all i know that Syrians love their country, they will die for it, they will die to keep it independent and sovereign nation, Syria the only country in the ME that doesn't take orders from D.C or Tel Aviv, which is why the west want to destroy Syria, they have tried many ways but failed, so now they are trying to destroy our unity and love to our country. Overall, Syrian love their country, GOD SYRIA ALASAD. these are the three things we love the most (and they go in order)

After reading this thread Syrians and Turkish are not in love with each other:cry: Jokes Apart , Nothing in geopolitics permanent , neither friendship nor enmity. Maybe after regime change in both countries things will be better :)

After reading this thread Syrians and Turkish are not in love with each other:cry: Jokes Apart , Nothing in geopolitics permanent , neither friendship nor enmity. Maybe after regime change in both countries things will be better :)

Well let me tell you something, In Syria when we have enemies, we don't make enemies with the people, the enemies will be the government or mainly their policy or double standard policy.

No need for regime changes. The only thing that must change here is the Turkish government.

The regime will change in Syria and it will get better.

Well let me tell you something, In Syria when we have enemies, we don't make enemies with the people, the enemies will be the government or mainly their policy or double standard policy.
Well you dumb fvck, Turkish Nation = Turkish Army. By downing our plane you didn't do anything to government.
No need for regime changes. The only thing that must change here is the Turkish government.
And you, Even if AKP goes it won't change anything. Next government will demand the punishment of those who were behind the incident. Asad government and his corrupt army will answer for their crime sooner or later.

The shortminded mentality of this retard really ennoys me, Betraying his own nation for his idealogical purpose. We call them Traitors and Terrorist. Loser...

I would like an opinion from actual Turkish people,even though you kinda sound right because Saudi Arabia claims religion first, but who are Saudi's allies? the west including Israel, and same with Turkey allies its all the west. and this thread is about Syria and Turkey, cant you see the title?

Syria does not provide weapons and money to PKK, however Turkey does provide safe house, weapons and money to the so called FSA aka terrorists.

Dont me laugh! Seriously who to hell do you think we are? You think we are that dumb not to notice the hundreds of PKK Flags freely being waved at northern syria. Syria was the first Nation that started funding terrorist and Training them before that we only supported the FSA politicly not financiely or anything else. Its was syria thats started massacring there own people only because they want more rights but that rat assad wasnt even humain enough to simply make minor reforms, This shows how much of a delusional greedy pig that man is. This man did NOTHING ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to make syria a better place only a worse infact.

^

I would like to begin with this quote " Religion for God, and the Nation for ALL". since in Syria we go and believe in this saying, we don't talk about religion, we keep religion between us and God only, so all i know that Syrians love their country, they will die for it, they will die to keep it independent and sovereign nation, Syria the only country in the ME that doesn't take orders from D.C or Tel Aviv, which is why the west want to destroy Syria, they have tried many ways but failed, so now they are trying to destroy our unity and love to our country. Overall, Syrian love their country, GOD SYRIA ALASAD. these are the three things we love the most (and they go in order)

Geography of the Nations are Man made and it keep changing with the passage of time. Nationalistic sentiments in Moslem societies stems from Religion other sentiments are short lived like in Turkey, Egypt,Iran and the same will happen with Syria.Al-Assad does not take orders from DC but surely follow the instructions of his Kremlin masters.

The shortminded mentality of this retard really ennoys me, Betraying his own nation for his idealogical purpose. We call them Traitors and Terrorist. Loser...

Are you talking out of your chocolate factory or what?

Yes because we all saw how democratic Syria was/is. Lolz joker of the centry right here.

Who is the one that placed democracy sh*t in your mind first lets start here.. Who are you or them to judge another country on their policy? Before these chaos started, how was Syria? What do you know about Syria? Nothing. Just like Libya. Before Libya was on news, you guys didnt know a damn sh*t about that country but suddenly you guys screamed for democracy while the Libyan government gave every possibility to its own people. Cheapest petrol on earth. No gas or elecitricty costs for the people. Students did get money from the state to study in foreign countries. For new young couples, free homes etc. etc.

You didnt know that Kadaffi was planning for a strong African union with gold as payment method? Selling their oil for gold instead of Euro etc. But you guys never will see these facts, only see the propaganda venom in your minds that putted in by western bloody imperialists.

You guys talking whole time about democracy here and there, why ERDOGAN DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EL BASHIR?? WHY ERDOGAN DONT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SAUDI ARABIE? WHAT KIND OF DEMOCRACY IS THERE?

So stop talking about democracy bullcrap while you guys funding and weaponizing groups to create bigger chaos and blood in a country.

Erdogan thinks he is the padisah of middle east. What happend? Tell me what happend? Russia warned 1 time and suddenly everybody pissed in their pants. Why Erdogan doesnt do anything now? Thanks to AKP Turkey is surrounded. US is on other side of planet, while Russia, Iran, Irak, Syria is on our borders. Thanks to AKP we have now trouble with IRAQ, SYRIA, RUSSIA AND IRAN!! Where do we get our gas from you think? From US? Where do we get our oil from?

So stop talking bullcrap to me. This is for coward LegionnairE to that is scared to leave US and Nato.

Back
Top Bottom