What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

According to multiple news reports, Turkey will invade Northern Syria to create a buffer zone. Turkish Army is mobilizing. The only thing that will prevent this from happening is an MGK meeting that will take place today (or is taking place?)

Edit: MGK meeting taking place (thanks @revojam ). According to this thread (News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops. | Page 11) the buffer zone will be between Mare' and Jarablus.
en-kritik-mgk-toplaniyor-5794131.Jpeg

Thanks to @Sinan for the picture.

Report about civilian situation in Eastern Aleppo:
LIVE Updates from SYRIA | Facebook

Last edited:
So apparently Jordan is preparing a buffer zone too...if this is true clearly planned with Turkey. I'm weary about Jordanian military though because Jordanian intelligence still co-operate with Assad regime intelligence. No idea where Jordan would intervene though, most likely option is Suwaydaa (to please the Israelis & Druze)

So apparently Jordan is preparing a buffer zone too...if this is true clearly planned with Turkey. I'm weary about Jordanian military though because Jordanian intelligence still co-operate with Assad regime intelligence. No idea where Jordan would intervene though, most likely option is Suwaydaa (to please the Israelis & Druze)

Those Jordanian rats couldn't even create a buffer zone in a swimming pool.

Jordan prefers Assad, this is well known fact. They're only favorable of .0001% of the rebels. In a recent report they stated that they and international community viewed Assad's loss of Idlib as a disaster. Simply because Islamists gained victory. In other words, Assad losing ground is a catastrophe. The rebels are all on their own, these Arab regimes only care for their throne. But when Iran/Shia end up stirring chaos for them in Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA they will realize it was too late and moderate Sunni Islam was the effective solution against Iran and Israel. Anyways, I wouldn't take it seriously because Jordan has a joke of a military. They can't enter Syria unless secular rebels give them permission. Islamist rebels would smoke them though.

Jordan prefers Assad, this is well known fact. They're only favorable of .0001% of the rebels. In a recent report they stated that they and international community viewed Assad's loss of Idlib as a disaster. Simply because Islamists gained victory. In other words, Assad losing ground is a catastrophe. The rebels are all on their own, these Arab regimes only care for their throne. But when Iran/Shia end up stirring chaos for them in Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA they will realize it was too late and moderate Sunni Islam was the effective solution against Iran and Israel. Anyways, I wouldn't take it seriously because Jordan has a joke of a military. They can't enter Syria unless secular rebels give them permission. Islamist rebels would smoke them though.
Jordan may have a sub-par military, but their special forces are ridiculously well trained. Then again, that's what they need to quell rebellion...
Either way, if they plan to enter through Suwaydaa (which is the only feasible thing I see happening) then they'll have to fight ISIS a little, since Assad basically allowed them to enter northwestern Suwaydaa.
Islamist rebels, while very, very motivated to fight, are not as good of fighters. Some of them spray and pray. It hurts on the inside to see them do that...stray bullets could hit civilians...and those bullets could've been used to surgically take out Assad forces. But I'm proud to see that many of these forces have now self-trained themselves to be much better - just look at Ahrar al Sham's special forces for example or for JAI's 1,700 new recruits.

Forgot to post this one, an Azerbaijani :

#Tabriz: Another Imperialist was Killed in Syria's Latakia
w535

Name: Hamid Jwani

Source (Farsi): Afsaran

@Dr.Thrax, in the countries nearby Jews are the only people who haven't taken part in this war against us..yet...
Dude, we killed like 100 of your IRGC officers and commanders at least and you're saying 50? :omghaha: And those Afghan refugees are barely given any food, how are they supposed to "kill plenty of terrorists?" Lies are real.
Why Afghans ?, let's talk about those three Imperial Racist Goat-like Creatures (IRGC) who were killed a while ago (this post), this time I will quote from another source in Farsi (this) :
بنا بر این گزارش، این مدافعان حرم در مسیر دمشق – درعا بر اثر انفجار مین به شهادت رسیدند.
We don't need to know anything about Farsi, there are so many nouns they use which are actually Arabic or derived from Arabic, for example the text I just quoted includes many Arabic words :

مدافع = defender
حرم = sacred place (or a shrine)
مسير = path
اثر = effect | due to
انفجار = explosion
شهادت = martyrdom (or witness), we write it this way (شهادة)

As for the verbs, just paste into Google Translate :
According to the report, the defenders of the shrine on the road to Damascus - Daraa were killed in mine explosion.
Lol, they couldn't even reach Daraa, they turned into Kebab and went back home.
Have you ever heard of Kebab defeating hundreds of 'terrorists' ?. Our SAA itself is still better than any IRGC goat.
AY19W.jpg

Now they have to spend their honeymoon in Jahannam instead of Daraa.

By the way, after Assif Shawkat and Rustum Ghazala :
ntqL0.jpg

The deputy vice-president for security affairs, Muhammad Nasseef Khairbek has died.

Lol, they couldn't even reach Daraa, they turned into Kebab and went back home.
Have you ever heard of Kebab defeating hundreds of 'terrorists' ?. Our SAA itself is still better than any IRGC goat.

Do you have any idea how many of your brothers were killed just in recent failed Dera'a offensive? We don't deploy soldiers in Syria, these people are volunteers who go there on their own and they go there accepting all kinds of risks,

Do you know who also turned into Kebabs? Thousands of Nusra, Ashrar al-Sham, Jund al-Sham and other terrorists.

Do you have any idea how many of your brothers were killed just in recent failed Dera'a offensive? We don't deploy soldiers in Syria, these people are volunteers who go there on their own and they go there accepting all kinds of risks,

Do you know who also turned into Kebabs? Thousands of Nusra, Ashrar al-Sham, Jund al-Sham and other terrorists.
lol
So you're saying that Iran doesn't fight against rebels on the ground directly (which it does in reality), yet you're saying that somehow you turned "thousands" of us into Kebabs? Iranian logic at its finest.
Stop being butthurt about your little IRGC commanders dying like flies. They suck.

Seriously?

This talk of Jordan creating a buffer zone (which it would have every right to do so) is, in fact, baseless. It was only reported by the Financial Times as a so called 'scoop' but was not backed by any evidence. The border will be defended but that's all, no interventionism/expansionism.

I find it absolutely hilarious and incomprehensible how some idiots out there underestimate the Jordanian Armed Forces. This happens across the spectrum. For example, some Assadists/Hezbollah supporters claim that Hezbollah can defeat Jordan 'in a heartbeat'. Hezbollah, a militia of 65,000 sectarian extremists, can defeat a professional armed forces, army, air force, and navy, of more than 110,000 members without considering reserves (70,000)... Isis would be a piece of cake against pretty much any professional and committed army, let alone Jordan. The point is that many have underestimated Jordan in the past but their delusions didn't match reality, they failed miserably in other terms.

Jordan doesn't prefer Assad but is also against alqaeda elements. This is the same alqaeda that killed many Jordanians in the past so it would pretty fucking retarded to support them now so close to our border (this doesn't stop Assadists from claiming that we do support them but again, the words 'delusional' and 'retarded' come to mind.)

Ok, rant over.. :)

Back
Top Bottom