What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

I don't know if it is related but US requested to replace 2 of their drones with armed drones just hours ago.

- There are currently 5 predator drones in İncirlik airbase which US uses in Syria and shares intelligence with Turkish military.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Readiness of alert of the all Turkish air bases in the region has been raised to maximum level.
Türk jetleri alarm durumunda - Milliyet Haber

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules of Engagement regarding ISIS now being changed. All of the ISIS will be shot on sight.
Angajman kuralları değişti - Milliyet.com.tr

When i read the above news...i understand that YPG will be hit if they cross Euphrates river.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The buffer zone which is going to be established.
en-kritik-mgk-toplaniyor-5794131.Jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
According to leaked plan on media, Turkey will put heavy armoured troops the West side of Euphrates river to block USA supported YPG expansion towards east. It is planned not to fire any single bullet to anybody but If YPG or any other group attempt to attack Turkish troops, It will be a bloodbath against anybody, no problem Who is he. It is announced that Turkey is preparing to face all consequences in there. The official statements are expected to be done today After MGK meeting.

If it is dangerous for us....it means, it is also dangerous for Iran too.

I think on the just the opposite. Now, i'm hearing things like Turkey would do the same for FSA what US is doing for the Kurds...FSA is going to capture ISIS held areas near the border with extensive support from Turkey (artillery and air support, giving heavy weaponry to FSA, etc.)

Bro, Staying away and watching the developments While USA supported Kurd are shaping our borders will alse bring lots of censequences in near future so I think Officials are trying to crush some heads before meeting serious problems. I think situation is proceeding to an obligation of Turkey's agression in there...

According to leaked plan on media, Turkey will put heavy armoured troops the West side of Euphrates river to block USA supported YPG expansion towards east. It is planned not to fire any single bullet to anybody but If YPG or any other group attempt to attack Turkish troops, It will be a bloodbath against anybody, no problem Who is he. It is announced that Turkey is preparing to face all consequences in there. The official statements are expected to be done today After MGK meeting.

I really hope to see that resolve in the action. It is not ISIS,YPG, SAA, etc.... it is now Turkish interests in the region and we have to defend it no matter what.

Bro, Staying away and watching the developments While USA and Kurd are shaping our borders have alse bring lots of censequences in near future so I think Officials are trying to crush some heads before meeting serious problems...
I think, if this operation continues we are going to stop YPG advancement towards west. Also completely eradicating ISIS presence at the border. But i don't think we are going to attack YPG afterwards...there would be chaos in Turkey.

They expect us the watch the other way when they do all of these crimes. During Cyprus crises they expected us to watch when our kin was getting slaughtered. If we don't do anything they will surround us anyway. We must act and no matter what.

I really hope to see that resolve in the action. It is not ISIS,YPG, SAA, etc.... it is now Turkish interests in the region and we have to defend it no matter what.

I think, if this operation continues we are going to stop YPG advancement towards west. Also completely eradicating ISIS presence at the border. But i don't think we are going to attack YPG afterwards...there would be chaos in Turkey.

It is the expected bro but Noone can predict what would be in a difficult geography lile Syria. You can not even identify whether the group approaching is ISIS or YPG or FSA.

middle east country need to rethinking about what they want. are they profitable in long term? who is gaining profit in short, mid and long term? do you doubt that Israel regime is getting all the profit and Muslim are just getting harm. the Muslim country are playing in the land of Israel without knowing this. Muslin country including shia and sunni must try to creat a unit goal with focusing on the common goals. our profits are related to each other. when we will win that all of us get profit.
now Turkish government think that is trying to solve a problem but they should known we can solve the problem by creating the unit think, goal and decision. my brothers come to try create unity.

From what I read about the readiness condition above the link shared. Despite that the media says the "Level Red". From what they report in details it is definitely "Level Orange". Media is speculating. The last time any main branch went "Red" was at 1996.

I will not make any comments on the issue until the end of the MGK meeting. But I just want to clarify one thing. Public falls in media's love of TAF alarm level reportings. They make up levels from their imagination upon the summarized information given to them by officials. For a possible op like this, the current regulation is probably "initial orange to be downgraded to yellow" which is at most the equalivent of the REDCON-2.

So Turks sent special forces in Turkish uniform on a secret mission?

Yep,with a shiny Turkish flag attached to them to.I'm willing to bet that they even had written orders to directly assist IS on them to.The gigg is up.

Back
Top Bottom