What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

When will that meeting end?
It would end before iftar.....so max 4 hours from now on.

Though i can say the declaration of that meeting now if you want.

"The recent developments which occurred at our southern border has been discussed. Necessarily measures have been taken. Developments are being watched with careful eyes. Turkish interest will be protected."

I know, you are not expecting but this kind of declaration is not gonna happen "Tomorrow morning we will penetrate Syria. We are going to tear apart the @sses of the ones who would be foolish to stand in our way. *evil laughter*"

Last edited by a moderator:
Opposition parties are strongly rejecting a likely operation inside of Syria. Without approval of all sides, It is quite difficult to carry out such an operation politically.

Opposition parties are strongly rejecting a likely operation inside of Syria. Without approval of all sides, It is quite difficult to carry out such an operation politically.

Yes. So it is likely that AKP knows that it's their last chance to do it. So one step ahead.

Last year in October, a resolution passed which authorized government to use force in Syria.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c39027be-4a31-11e4-bc07-00144feab7de.html#axzz3eSTq5XQQ

Resolution expires at October 2015. So, PM still has the authority to green light the operation. Opposition can object but can't prevent the operation in any way.

PM has the auhority but as Çabatlı said a strong political unity message should be given to the world. How can you convince the others if you are divided from inside, this issue should not be seen as a domestic political move but a critical national security issue. Each side should be sensible about it, not HDP ofcourse..

PM has the auhority but as Çabatlı said a strong political unity message should be given to the world. How can you convince the others if you are divided from inside, this issue should not be seen as a domestic political move but a critical national security issue. Each side should be sensible about it, not HDP ofcourse..
When we slay ISIS rats right beyond our border, it is going to be a strong message for any one.

- CHP would object as they objected to 3rd Airport, Nuclear Plants, 3rd bridge and many other mega projects. They object to everything.

- When you say "we will protect Turcomen and limit Kurdish advance" MHP can give consent.

- HDP...can suck my ****, nobody cares. They always lie and slander their opinion should be null for the ruling party.

If this operation does happen it will relieve pressure off of rebels against the ISIS front in Aleppo. Turkey will probably pressure them to advance against ISIS, and there goes ISIS in Manbij and al-Bab, and Assad in Aleppo. Thanks Turkey :)
Hopefully this will mean Aleppo gets shelled a lot less in the coming months.

Yep,with a shiny Turkish flag attached to them to.I'm willing to bet that they even had written orders to directly assist IS on them to.The gigg is up.
Take your b1tchiness to somewhere else. Everybody sudden is a expert on Turkish matters. We are going to assist ISIS? It sounds like you are there at the meeting right now discussing this with the generals.

By "buffer zone" does that mean Turkey creating its own South Lebanon?

What a surprise !!! ;)

:closed:

Why ???

I don't support political parties like football clubs...if they make mistake, i will talk against them. Be it the opposition or government..... doesn't matter.

Take your b1tchiness to somewhere else. Everybody sudden is a expert on Turkish matters. We are going to assist ISIS? It sounds like you are there at the meeting right now discussing this with the generals.
He was being sarcastic.... :tsk:

When we slay ISIS rats right beyond our border, it is going to be a strong message for any one.

- CHP would object as they objected to 3rd Airport, Nuclear Plants, 3rd bridge and many other mega projects. They object to everything.

- When you say "we will protect Turcomen and limit Kurdish advance" MHP can give consent.

- HDP...can suck my ****, nobody cares. They always lie and slander their opinion should be null for the ruling party.

I am agree with you mate with all parts you say above. By saying unity and strong message it's all about the justification of the operation by our side. As you know International law mechanisms work against us usually when it comes to our interests and that's why we should stay strong inside politically.

Back
Top Bottom