What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

@Sinan @xenon54

Is this positive news for FSA and the Arabs and Turkmens of Northern Syria? Hopefully this operation (if it becomes more than just talk) will result in the weakening of the Al-Assad regime, ISIS and YPG.

If so all the best of luck to Turkey.
If anything then yes, but there will be absolutely no invasion without US help i can assure you that, i even question it with an actual US help.

It doesnt make sense to invade when you just decided to build a wall on the whole border, lets see what the National Security Council decides tomorrow.

Arab>Armenian>Caucasians>Persian>Kurd?

Could you re-organize this list to what an average Turk would feel?
Let me help you:

Arab>Armenian>Caucasians>Persian>Kurd>Yazp

Seems like some people are in panic because their terrorist lackeys who have been enemies with Turkey over 40 years are going to be contained. If YPG attacks Turkish forces when we create this buffer zone they will be picked off like rats. An attack on Turkey is an attack on NATO.

Most probably, This stupid move will be what Turkish Army is also considering during planning phase. With this way, It will be a reason to send YPG into stone age within hours to clean our borders. A win win solution for Turkey against both YPG and ISIS.

I told some time ago Erdogan wants land......

Keep thinking NATO will help Turkey in the fight against Kurd(istan).
All NATO has to do is supply weapons to Turkey and tell them not to use them without permission. Turkey knows the drill.
Something strange is going on recently. :what:
All this smells of Turkish Expansionism.

First ISIS expands in Northern Syria
Kurds take back what ISIS held, US doesn't differentiate between Kurdish Terrorists and non-terrorists. Makes the Kurds "Heroes"
This leaves only one option for Turkey, another "Cyprus Invasion".

US and Turkey benefits.

All NATO has to do is supply weapons to Turkey and tell them not to use them without permission. Turkey knows the drill.

All this smells of Turkish Expansionism.

First ISIS expands in Northern Syria
Kurds take back what ISIS held, US doesn't differentiate between Kurdish Terrorists and non-terrorists. Makes the Kurds "Heroes"
This leaves only one option for Turkey, another "Cyprus Invasion".

US and Turkey benefits.

You're a total idiot. No words for this idiocy.

Guys, how self-sufficient is Turkey when it comes to ordnance to drop from F-16s and other jets? How self sufficient is Turkey when it comes to F-16 parts etc??

MHP is known for its expansionist ideology, they would gladly agree on a invasion, Turkmen card alone is enought to convice them..

No I mean why would the CHP be against it? MHP are a bunch of fanboys, I don't think they've developed the ability to think.. I'm wondering about Ataturk's party and why they would be against defending the borders?

It is understood that Turkey will never let any organization to block our borders opening towards our biggest trade partners Arab geography. FSA is strongly supported but They can't stop terrorists so Rats are erupting every corner in Syria. YPG is trying to control whole South borders of Turkey. International support lead them to act a bit bravery and so moving towards West but If We step in, It will be just a remind them that There is a strong punch at the top of their heads waiting to remind them Who they are.

Guys, how self-sufficient is Turkey when it comes to ordnance to drop from F-16s and other jets? How self sufficient is Turkey when it comes to F-16 parts etc??

No I mean why would the CHP be against it? MHP are a bunch of fanboys, I don't think they've developed the ability to think.. I'm wondering about Ataturk's party and why they would be against defending the borders?

Both MHP and CHP expressed that They are against such an operation. They think It is just Erdo's plan to pump nationalistic feelings to public to bring back lost votes at first early elections...

Okie Dokie! Peace :tup:

Back
Top Bottom