What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

against whom lol? who has attacked Turkey?

if the US supports the Kurds as certain people claim, they would have put them before Baghdad by sending arms to them directly, supporting their bid for independence, bought their oil when they exported it after Baghdad imposed their financial blockade etc.

American policy is quite clear. Stability. US would rather have a stable Iranian regime than to see it in a civil war which they could easily infuse.

If republicans were in power(inshallah soon), things would change.

How can they make a civil war in Iran exactly ?

I'm curious to know who are exactly going to take up arms and fight .

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @atatwolf etc.
Some sources are reporting fights between turkish army and kurds in uludere,is it true ?
Fight would be exaggretated as it seems at the moments, its being reported that some people wanted to block the street, they trew stones at soldiers and soldiers used tear gas, 3 arrested.

Quote :

June/24/2015

Çavuşoğlu suggested that “the ball is in Israel’s court” in regard to the normalization of bilateral ties since Ankara is still waiting for the fulfillment of its conditions for normalization: the lifting of the blockade on Gaza and the payment of compensation to the families of the victims of the Mavi Marmara raid in May 2010.

My link please... :partay:

Ankara ‘adds’ uranium clause in nuclear deal with Tokyo

Last edited:
And there goes the element of surprise
Turkey I would get a couple hundred mraps if I were you

Statement of Turkish National Security Secretariat:

CIryEBUUsAEplrE.png

Sorry folks no war. We can close the topic, which was unnecessary from the beginning. :crazy_pilot:

Back
Top Bottom