What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

the rebels did not unite after years of death and destruction what could make them do so now ?
everyone need to find a way to save what can be saved in syria this cant go on any longer if not the fire will reach everyone

Because the Arab world and international community don't want them to.

I'm gonna be fu--king sick, looking at those ANIMALS throwing molotov cocktails in Sirnak. Using the word 'North Kurdistan' etc. God fuc-ing damn it. I blame a lot of this on Erdogan. Either he didn't understand that by letting all those jihadists through the border, you give the West an excuse to create a Turdistan, or he is complicit. Think about it, if Turkey never even let one of those jihadists scumbags into Syria, Assad would have still controlled every inch of the country. And then the border areas wouldn't be like they are today.

they are suppose to be syrians first

Yes, they're Syrian Islamists. They want moderate Islam, nobody can change that. Assad is only in power because every country in the world prefers him or supports him. Not because the population does.

Yes, they're Syrian Islamists. They want moderate Islam, nobody can change that. Assad is only in power because every country in the world prefers him or supports him. Not because the population does.
then who gave them weapons and training who is supporting them in the media for years

then who gave them weapons and training who is supporting them in the media for years

What? Only 1% of rebels get any arms and financial support from nations. And the arms they get are nothing besides ammunition/some outdated at missiles. The rest of rebels get weapons from black market or captured. Even the secular FSA don't even have proper mortars.

Statement of Turkish National Security Secretariat:

CIryEBUUsAEplrE.png

Sorry folks no war. We can close the topic, which was unnecessary from the beginning. :crazy_pilot:

Yea as expected from good peace lover people from israel, anyway I was hoping something like this after the MGK meeting

c7rxx.jpg

Really, is that why they are giving them thousands of TOW missiles? Otherwise, those Islamofascists would have all been long dead by now.

What? Only 1% of rebels get any arms and financial support from nations. And the arms they get are nothing besides ammunition/some outdated at missiles. The rest of rebels get weapons from black market or captured. Even the secular FSA don't even have proper mortars.

Outdated missiles? Are you a troll? Hitting Syrian tanks from 5 km away and cooking them off every single time? Outdated? Lot more modern than those rocks you throw, palestinian internet warrior.

all these years of fighting losses from syrian army and the ground they took it takes a lot of weapons and training and support from other nations i know the way you think because i talked with many brotherhood supporters here in Egypt you think that the world fear you and the whole world are working to end you because you are something else but the fact is these groups are nothing but tools and some like to use them until they get the job done

Really, is that why they are giving them thousands of TOW missiles? Otherwise, those Islamofascists would have all been long dead by now.

Outdated missiles? Are you a troll? Hitting Syrian tanks from 5 km away and cooking them off every single time? Outdated? Lot more modern than those rocks you throw, palestinian internet warrior.
Only FSA groups have gotten TOWs. Barely any "Islamist" factions got them.
Missiles aren't outdated, but they aren't new either. BGM-71E is the most advanced variant, which has ~900mm of penetration after ERA. That's more than enough for anything Assad has, but still not stellar compared to other MBTs. A Merkava could shrug that (but not 2...that is if they get past the APS :/)

all these years of fighting losses from syrian army and the ground they took it takes a lot of weapons and training and support from other nations i know the way you think because i talked with many brotherhood supporters here in Egypt you think that the world fear you and the whole world are working to end you because you are something else but the fact is these groups are nothing but tools and some like to use them until they get the job done

I have no idea what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with me personally. Rebels had poor strategy in the beginning and received no training. They learned with experience. Only training programs began after ISIS grew in Syria, and so far only 150 recruits have been in the training programs in Jordan as they were required to sign pledge not to fight Assad. You sound like a weak, helpless person that looks at everything from other peoples perspectives. You have a narrative where Arabs are dumb cattle used as a tools and can't help themselves. That's not true, most rebel groups in Syria made it on their own with no assistance from outside, if any assistance it came from donors. And they have their own visions, the Idlib offensive was their success, nobody assisted them in it. They know what they're doing, so don't worry about it.

I have no idea what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with me personally. Rebels had poor strategy in the beginning and received no training. They learned with experience. Only training programs began after ISIS grew in Syria, and so far only 150 recruits have been in the training programs in Jordan as they were required to sign pledge not to fight Assad. You sound like a weak, helpless person that looks at everything from other peoples perspectives. You have a narrative where Arabs are dumb cattle used as a tools and can't help themselves. That's not true, most rebel groups in Syria made it on their own with no assistance from outside, if any assistance it came from donors. And they have their own visions, the Idlib offensive was their success, nobody assisted them in it. They know what they're doing, so don't worry about it.
Well, to be fair, the Idlib operation received help from Turkey...some intelligence possibly and TOWs. Other than that, nothing much else. Turkey helping refugees unlike the "supporters of the Syrian people" Iran and Russia is more than enough help for us.

Back
Top Bottom