What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

Well, to be fair, the Idlib operation received help from Turkey...some intelligence possibly and TOWs. Other than that, nothing much else. Turkey helping refugees unlike the "supporters of the Syrian people" Iran and Russia is more than enough help for us.

That's what you hear on media my friend, in reality Turkey played little to no role in the offensive. The world couldn't accept that a formation of front(Jaysh Fateh) was achievable which made it easier to succeed in the offensive so they began assigning credit to Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Turkey's borders are helpful though.

Yea as expected from good peace lover people from israel, anyway I was hoping something like this after the MGK meeting

c7rxx.jpg
Well, the outcome is just as i expected, or Edogan just wanted to make Fuat avni to look like a fool.:D

Only FSA groups have gotten TOWs. Barely any "Islamist" factions got them.
Missiles aren't outdated, but they aren't new either. BGM-71E is the most advanced variant, which has ~900mm of penetration after ERA. That's more than enough for anything Assad has, but still not stellar compared to other MBTs. A Merkava could shrug that (but not 2...that is if they get past the APS :/)

Islamist factions need to DIE. Get that? Who in their right mind would support idiots who want to live 1400 years in the past? Aside from that, we're talking about Syrian armour, which is being targeted. So why worry about APS?

That's what you hear on media my friend, in reality Turkey played little to no role in the offensive. The world couldn't accept that a formation of front(Jaysh Fateh) was achievable which made it easier to succeed in the offensive so they began assigning credit to Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Turkey's borders are helpful though.
Turkey was actually one of the people who helped Jaysh al Fateh form. Erdogan is Islamist, of course he'll support Islamists. Turkey has always been on our side.
Islamist factions need to DIE. Get that? Who in their right mind would support idiots who want to live 1400 years in the past? Aside from that, we're talking about Syrian armour, which is being targeted. So why worry about APS?
I'm referring to the missiles against modern tanks. They're decent against them, but still not 100% effective as in the case of something from the 1970s like the T-72.
Islamists aren't living 1,400 years in the past. If you actually look at Islamist philosophy it makes complete sense. It's about fairness and justice.

Turkey was actually one of the people who helped Jaysh al Fateh form. Erdogan is Islamist, of course he'll support Islamists. Turkey has always been on our side.

I'm referring to the missiles against modern tanks. They're decent against them, but still not 100% effective as in the case of something from the 1970s like the T-72.
Islamists aren't living 1,400 years in the past. If you actually look at Islamist philosophy it makes complete sense. It's about fairness and justice.

Thats mainly due to the operators not the equipment, not one army in the whole region who has ever put up a good fight since the days of the crusades, far to much shouting and shooting and running around like chickens, hence the best fighters IS have are white Chechens.

They are living in the past, not 1400 years but they are definitely living in the past, and why is that Islamist philosophy, thats basic human decency, most of the civilized world lives by those tenants without having to believe in religion, if you need religion because you dont know the difference between right and wrong then thats a cultural problem, religion isnt really fixing that. Its why if I was a woman I would be throwing a veil on, burqa etc because the men from that region are just horny rapists.

Well, the outcome is just as i expected, or Edogan just wanted to make Fuat avni to look like a fool.:D
They won't declare the operation....they didn't hinted about Shah Fırat operation earlier this year....Anyways i don't think we should barge in now....FSA should push from the West, we should aid them with strikes.

Maybe we won't even enter Syria...whole thing might be set for giving message to YPG. :meeting:

We will see.

Every thing your islamist do today has nothing to do with islam period.

the men from that region are just horny rapists.
Yours even worst that's if you british not egyptian look at the boyfriend girlfriend in your culture most of you people are horny. every man sleep with tens of girls and the same goes with the girls every one **** every one.

Every thing your islamist do today has nothing to do with islam period.

Yours even worst that's if you british not egyptian look at the boyfriend girlfriend in your culture most of you people are horny. every man sleep with tens of girls and the same goes with the girls every one **** every one.

The point is that it's consensual. It's okay to have 200 girlfriends, if they are fine with it. Aside from not wanting my future daughter to be a whore, or my future wife, I'm very guilty of this openness of Western European society as well. Heck, the prophet had a dozen wives. So what's the fuss about?

Aside from not wanting my future daughter to be a whore, or my future wife, I'm very guilty of this openness of Western European society as well. Heck, the prophet had a dozen wives. So what's the fuss about?
I assure you they will be that whore unfortunately, see biggest problem is that no one respect one one this way.

Sir trust me some men cry of that because they feel offended the women too feel the same way any way it's your choice I respect it.

Now you said the prophet had 11 woman that's right but read about it if you care to know that most of them are old pass the fifties or forties at the best so what fun you get out of woman that old.

I assure you they will be that whore unfortunately, see biggest problem is that no one respect one one this way.

Sir trust me some men cry of that because they feel offended the women too feel the same way any way it's your choice I respect it.

Now you said the prophet had 11 woman that's right but read about it if you care to know that most of them are old pass the fifties or forties at the best so what fun you get out of woman that old.

Money? Not trying to be insulting, but yes, he married them for money and business ties. Anyway, you're right, it's very hard to find a good woman in Western Europe. A woman with good values and that hasn't been with a dozen men before. But heck, we'll find them!

Money? Not trying to be insulting, but yes, he married them for money and business ties.
That's what you've told but the only women he married with money in her hand is the first woman the rest are not.

Second most his wives he married to them when he established his state where Muslims give their taxes to him that time he wouldn't needs a woman's money.

That's what you've told but the only women he married with money in her hand is the first woman the rest are not.

Second most his wives he married to them when he established his state where Muslims give their taxes to him that time he wouldn't needs a woman's money.

Thanks for the info. I admit, I haven't studied the topic very deeply.

Thanks for the info. I admit, I haven't studied the topic very deeply.
YOU'RE WELCOME.

One thing please to consider when you hear something or read about Islam there are two versions of Islam.

Shiite the followers of Mohammed's family.

Sunni the followers of Mohamed's followers.

Enjoyed talking to you.

Thats mainly due to the operators not the equipment, not one army in the whole region who has ever put up a good fight since the days of the crusades, far to much shouting and shooting and running around like chickens, hence the best fighters IS have are white Chechens.

They are living in the past, not 1400 years but they are definitely living in the past, and why is that Islamist philosophy, thats basic human decency, most of the civilized world lives by those tenants without having to believe in religion, if you need religion because you dont know the difference between right and wrong then thats a cultural problem, religion isnt really fixing that. Its why if I was a woman I would be throwing a veil on, burqa etc because the men from that region are just horny rapists.
Middle East has all of those without religion too. But to say that our culture isn't heavily influenced by religion is just plain wrong. ME culture has religion written all over it, and there is no problem with that. Men aren't "horny rapists." There's more rapes in India than the Islamic world combined, and there are also plenty of rapes in Europe. Rape has no correlation with religion, it does however have a correlation with stuff like bollywood...
Islamists can suck my pecker. That's what they can do. Peace and justice are developed by debate, by legal scholars and by society. Not some fat pric-k with a beard and a dress talking about mohammed. Get that?
Hmm, seems like you don't understand that all scholars of the Islamic Golden Age debated with each other...and they were all legal scholars, who also happened to be inventors and such. That's what Islamists want.

Back
Top Bottom