What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

That mask is a little tasteless and show a mix of childishness. Guess the guy need some discipline.

It is clear he put it on to pose for a photo, otherwise in a battle, he won't even see in front him, if you look clearly.

I never watch those stupid Jihadist videos, but today i decided to watch the Jaysh Al islam video where they execute ISIS using shot guns.

And it just gets me so mad that I'm part of this stupid fucking region. A bunch of bearded morons shooting other bearded morons for not being Islamic enough, and then filming it in a high quality footage because it gives them a boner. Watch these maniacs read the Quran then show you slow motion of what a shot gun does to a head. Enjoy the slow motion of brains slowing coming out of the head in glorious HD.

I don't give a shit about the ISIS being killed, they deserve it, but the killers aren't any better. And look at the video, the executioners are complaining that ISIS wasn't against the Shias!! That's their problem, not for raping or beheading people, noooo, that's not a big deal, but that they are not against Shias!!! They even blame Tehran!

Absolutely rubbish. It gets me so fucking mad that other countries have neighbors that you can learn two things from, but who the **** are we Iranians supposed to learn anything from in this garbage can of a region? All we have are bearded idiots that are killing each other because they are not Islamic enough?

None of these fools seem to care that US navy is in our seas and US army bases are scattered all around the countries.

And a sincere **** YOU to any moron here that supports ANY of these Jihadist warmongers. Whether it is ISIS or Jaysh Al islam or whatever mishmash of random Islamic keywords they merge together because not ONE of them is of any use to a civilization.

Assad and Hezbollah realized that putting flags on empty rocks does not impress anyone. But they desperately need some victory. So they attacked small and most isolated and encircled rebel town.

Assad and Hezbollah realized that putting flags on empty rocks does not impress anyone. But they desperately need some victory. So they attacked small and most isolated and encircled rebel town.

Those empty rocks magically produced more than 300 Nusra corpses. :lol:

And almost all the Qalamun region and Syria Lebanon border was secured.

Well I wonder if you can explain to me from were they produced that many al-nosrat virgin seekers ?

How many flags did your ilk plant in Southern Lebanon? Come on bubbela.

Then those idiots whine that why a mosque is bombed on their heads, well because it's no longer a mosque, but a terrorist nest, hence it must be destroyed:

11205587_958995207478745_1695694338595928355_n.jpg

0:59: 2 107mm rocket firing
1:27: Air force bombing
1:47: Short range guided rocket?
1:52: Accurate grad rockets
2:53: Artilllery

It is an organized operation which is succesful due to proper artillery and infantry and planning albeit against smaller village. The point is rebels simply can't win without any backing from Arab world.

0:59: 2 107mm rocket firing
1:27: Air force bombing
2:53: Artilllery

It is an organized operation which is succesful due to proper artillery and infantry and planning albeit against smaller village. The point is rebels simply can't win without any backing from Arab world.
A question that comes to mind is what's the southern front doing. Why aren't they putting pressure on the gov forces to relieve their brothers stuck in the village.

A question that comes to mind is what's the southern front doing. Why aren't they putting pressure on the gov forces to relieve their brothers stuck in the village.
They did, starting 2 weeks ago, launched a huge operation in Dera'a, and retreated after suffering more than 200 casualties.

Because the whole past year they've been under command of Jordan and told not to go on offensive due to fear of Islamists capturing Damascus and establishing presence there. So recently an offensive was planned, FSA sources with ties to Jordan leaked it two days before hand and now the operation has stalled. I always tell you people to not see this as joint Arab/Syrian affair. Trust me when I tell you the Arab nations oppose the rebels even if they also oppose Iran.

Beirut (AFP) - Syrian government forces backed by fighters from Lebanon's Hezbollah entered the town of Zabadani on Sunday in a bid to take the last rebel-held bastion along the Lebanese border.

:lol:

These are infamous Volcano rockets. Nothing guided or accurate about them. Pure terror weapon.

Shooting fish in a barrel.

:lol:

These are infamous Volcano rockets. Nothing guided or accurate about them. Pure terror weapon.

Shooting fish in a barrel.

Yeah , Syrian Army and Hezbollah should learn from Zions to use right weapons for turning towns to dust .

Shujaiyah is a good example I guess !

Back
Top Bottom