What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

Not only Syria,but every country on earth has a right to shoot an incoming jet with low attitude and high speed.Don't make it political,if you guys can't digest the incident simply read a little bit about international laws about countries air space.
I know Turkey would do the same if a Syrian jet fighter entered Turkish air space with high speed and low attitude which is used for bombing ground targets.

Which earth you live ? because There isn't an eath like that. If It is your personel thining, add "I think" word, Otherwise, Don't talk as If you know something about ınternational regulations...

I don't give a damn if Syria continues on being a dictatorship or not. What i and Turkey cares about is that the psychopath Assad stops his massacre on his own population. Syria is considered by most Turks as a part of Turkey because the land has belonged to Ottoman for a very long time, plus we care about those people who are getting massacred daily including children and women. How can Turkey watch Assad massacring his own people, also keep in mind that Turkey shelters around 40.000 Syrians, and there are about 200.000 Syrian refugees in other countries. You people do not know a thing about the geopolitics of Middle East and especially Syria+Turkey and then come here and utter bs.

Syria was our closest neighbour and friend until 2 years ago when Assad started his rampage. We have a responsibility to protect the innocent from the psycopath.

To set the records straight , I am not siding with Assad , if the Syrian people want a change , they should get it but peacefully without any foreign intervention which we have seen to further worsen the problem ... However , I do not even want a pro-Western puppet in the place of Assad ! I do not want Syria to end up like Libya or Iraq ... I know that you care about the Syrian people and rightly so but I am just as amazed at the hypocrisy ... Where were you when people were being murdered in Bahrain ? Is it selective sympathy , my friend ? I didn't see a single statement of condemnation then ... So glad that you brought the Ottoman Empire thing , didn't it include Palestine too ? :azn: ... Do you care about it too ? If yes , What have you done against Israel until now ? You all ( incl GCC puppets ) are too eager to play into the hands of US for no reason , escalating the situation to a war which will not benefit you ! All what you want can be accomplished peacefully too ... I know enough not to delude myself with the suffering of one country when countless are burning due to the policies of the US / Dictators and I have done nothing for them !

Liberate Jerusalem before you intervene in Syria , you will be more justified then !

I know , Who led the Govt then ? :azn:

How can Turkiye talk about respecting international laws when it has repeatedly violated Iraq's sovereignty. Just today Turkish fighter jets bombarded northern Iraq hitting Kurdish militants. Don't bring up international laws when it only suits your interest. Turkiye admittd their recon jet strayed into Syrian airspace according to one source and got shot down. Turkiye simply didn't expect Syria would shoot down any aircraft, although the jet was unidentified.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57459487&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

Turkish jets violate Iraq's airspace repeatedly.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_20926233/turkey-admits-plane-strayed?refresh=no

Turkiye admits jet strayed

How can Turkiye talk about respecting international laws when it has repeatedly violated Iraq's sovereignty. Just today Turkish fighter jets bombarded northern Iraq hitting Kurdish militants. Don't bring up international laws when it only suits your interest. Turkiye admittd their recon jet strayed into Syrian airspace according to one source and got shot down. Turkiye simply didn't expect Syria would shoot down any aircraft, although the jet was unidentified.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57459487&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

Which country doesn't violated Iraq's airspace or territory?

Turkey admits plane strayed - TwinCities.com

If you feed terorists and provide them bases to attack on Turkey, Don't worry, Turks have rights to attack on your home as well.

Maybe because Iraqi terrorists voilate Turkish soverinity daily? Iraq should celebrate that Turkey didn't turned Northen Iraq into crater.

Pakistan should dispatch envoy to Ankara and advise Turkiye to not take any military action for a violation they so bluntly committed. All those Turkish members yearning for a war with Syria are completely blinded by emotions and lack of strategic acumen. Some of them are commoners with an Internet connection. Luckily, none of them occupy any position of power in Ankara.

Dear Secure,

you are following the same path with those(mostly persians), which is that when a turk answers them appropriately, they got paralyzed and then start to mention about irrelevant things, like you mentionad about palestina, bahrain etc.

of course we(turks) have always answers for those questions, but you cannot use those as leverage when you have got out of arguments.

Regards.

ps: i did not call you anything, just said 'trying'.

@Secur

"Our plane was shot down in international airspace, 13 nautical miles from Syria," Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu told TRT television yesterday.

“The plane did not show any sign of hostility toward Syria and was shot down about 15 minutes after having momentarily violated Syrian airspace," he said, adding that Syria was trying to link the two incidents.

“We have both radar info and Syria's radio communications,” Davutoğlu said, adding that there was no warning from Syria before the attack.

"The Syrians knew full well that it was a Turkish military plane and the nature of its mission," he said.

“The aircraft did not have arms and was flying on a training mission to conduct a national radar system test for national security over recent [developments] along the Mediterranean coast,” he said, adding that it was alone, had no hidden identity and had no mission to gather any kind of information.

Murkier ! How did it get hit by Syrian Airdefence then ? :what: How exactly could the Syrians know of the nature of the mission , seriously !

When you are currently hostile to a country , you do not fly so close to it ! I will wait for more facts before I establish that Syria was guilty ... Even Ankara admits that their aircraft strayed into Syrian airspace ... Because they are not in a position to risk a war with Turkiye ...

You obviously do not know about PKK and north Iraq if you post the above. Iraq has whatsoever no control over her borders and the conduct of PKK camps in Iraq. If Iraq can't take care of those terrorists we will, we don't need permission from a couple of idiots sitting in Baghdad. Hell all those countries were ours until very recently, when push comes to shove we will go full scale invasion both in Iraq and Syria and regain our territories. If they are unable to control their country, which they obviously have been the last century since they got their "freedom" from Ottoman, and if they harbor terrorist who continuously attack and kill innocent Turks we won't hesitate to teach them a lesson. They have proven their incompetency, both Syria and Iraq, the only era when those countries were at peace was when they were under our control.

here is my example to you secure,

as you see she starts to mention about irrelevant things, when there is no argument left, i hope you see my point.

Pakistan should dispatch envoy to Ankara and advise Turkiye to not take any military action for a violation they so bluntly committed. All those Turkish members yearning for a war with Syria are completely blinded by emotions and lack of strategic acumen. They are commoners with an Internet connection.

You must really delusional to not see the facts here. Syria is the one asking for trouble and war when they started supplying PKK with Arms and Hosting/Training them on there territory. We have the full right to infiltrate there airspace (Perhaps Searching for PKK activity) When you host terrorist you are basicly taunting us, Hope our response will be force because apparantly thats the only language they understand.

Pakistan should dispatch envoy to Ankara and advise Turkiye to not take any military action for a violation they so bluntly committed. All those Turkish members yearning for a war with Syria are completely blinded by emotions and lack of strategic acumen. They are commoners with an Internet connection.

Just sh@t up and Don't fool yourself with mentioning inernational regulations!!! The images are clear and Radar ecoes are in the hand of Turkey. I hope Everybody will pay the results of their actions.

120624-jetdustu3.jpg

Pakistan should dispatch envoy to Ankara and advise Turkiye to not take any military action for a violation they so bluntly committed. All those Turkish members yearning for a war with Syria are completely blinded by emotions and lack of strategic acumen. Some of them are commoners with an Internet connection. Luckily, none of them occupy any position of power in Ankara.

What kind of moron would want a war? Nearly all of the Turkish members are at the age of military and if there is a war they will propably be forced to serve as privite with only 3 months of training... And this is just their reason for not wanting war for self preservetion and if you add economic reasons too believe me no one wants war but I wouldn't say no to sending some cruise missiles to those AA batteries...

Murkier ! How did it get hit by Syrian Airdefence then ? :what:

When you are currently hostile to a country , you do not fly so close to it !

with an ak-47, or maybe telephaty, which is more likely, if it is 13 miles off the coast.

... ok i am done with you, still following the former path, which shows what motivation and position you got in this thread, take care dear :taz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom