What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

Well, if i were you i wouldn't rely on Syrian claims and systems which can not even identify the plane they are shooting at.

i dont have to base it on syria claims... the fact is, it was shot down by anti aircraft batteries... and it was shot down in syrian territory/waters

that is an inescapable fact! the turkish pilot was in syrian territory and was shot down in syrian territory, where the search is going on for the pilots.

how is it not turkish pilots fault? and what was he doing in syrian airspace?

look, the turkish aircraft is upto something.. the turkish pilot made hostile actions entering syrian territory, and acting suspiciously.

syria has a lot of hostilities inside its country, and is on edge (hence why turkish actions were even more provocative) they probably thought it was israeli or american jet! so cant blame them for shooting it down

this is probabl a false flag operation carried out by turky and usa/nato to bypass russia and chinas veto at the UN council so they can go to war..

ok keep blah blah and attack syria.then watch out what will happen to you guys.
Iran from east,russia from north and syria from south.do you need more???

i dont have to base it on syria claims... the fact is, it was shot down by anti aircraft batteries... and it was shot down in syrian territory/waters

that is an inescapable fact! the turkish pilot was in syrian territory and was shot down in syrian territory, where the search is going on for the pilots.

how is it not turkish pilots fault? and what was he doing in syrian airspace?

look, the turkish aircraft is upto something.. the turkish pilot made hostile actions entering syrian territory, and acting suspiciously.

syria has a lot of hostilities inside its country, and is on edge (hence why turkish actions were even more provocative) they probably thought it was israeli or american jet! so cant blame them for shooting it down

this is probabl a false flag operation carried out by turky and usa/nato to bypass russia and chinas veto at the UN council so they can go to war..

in international airspace it is quite normal such things, if you are not in war with the country; you just warn it, then force to get out, and then you could open a fire.turkey and greece have many times been through that; so turkey is not in war with syria, there was one or two turkish planes, they(syrians) could have contacted them with easy-to-find communication devices before shooting the jet down, if other idendificaiton options failed. after all one or two jets without any weapon could not win a war, right?

Please dont go to war, Its already Rs 80 per liter for petrol in India, War will lead to more increase in petroleum prices.

Between is the pilot safe?

in international airspace it is quite normal such things, if you are not in war with the country; you just warn it, then force to get out, and then you could open a fire.turkey and greece have many times been through that; so turkey is not in war with syria, there was one or two turkish planes, they(syrians) could have contacted them with easy-to-find communication devices before shooting the jet down, if other identification options failed. after all one or two jets without any weapon could not win a war, right?

Hi, why would Syrians contact the pilot, Turkish Air Force Fighter violated the Air Space you get the response when a Nation is at War with the global powers.

Akp government continue humiliating us; The only solution is to hit some targets in syria, otherwise nothing will cover that humiliation;but if i know akp policies, they will just talk and talk.

no they had to warn the jet, otherwise, it is a hostile attitude.

And violating another sovereign country airspace is not hostile act? had to warn? fuсk no! if a fighter intrudes into airspace there are no warnings

Look at the comment section. They are too happy. And some hardcore zionists say 'Bravo Syria'. Werent they anti-Syria? Do they really feel such a strong arsehurt against us?:)

lol forgot to give the link: Turkish jet shot down by Syria? - Israel News, Ynetnews

Btw Israel and Assad are both enemies for us.

Does it surprise you that Israelis dislike Turks?

I am against and hate wars. But in this incident shooting down a warplane is a serious hostility and an appropriate response must be given to Syria.

What!! First Syria is threaten, then Air Space Violation and the response is what you see you threaten that country...Seruously look at the number of posts is there any sane person on this thread who believes violating air space of a country at War will reply softly to a neighbor that threaten on behalf of US every now and then. Where was Turkish Air Force when Palestine-Lebanon were being bombed for weeks.

I would hope Syria-Turkey would sit down and talk and not go the way house of saud likes.

Does it surprise you that Israelis dislike Turks?
No,i like to see that.:)

What!! First Syria is threaten, then Air Space Violation and the response is what you see you threaten that country...Seruously look at the number of posts is there any sane person on this thread who believes violating air space of a country at War will reply softly to a neighbor that threaten on behalf of US every now and then. Where was Turkish Air Force when Palestine-Lebanon were being bombed for weeks.

I would hope Syria-Turkey would sit down and talk and not go the way house of saud likes.
Your 'You guys are doing on behalf of US' thing is getting pathetic. We have our own disagreements with Syria,there is no need for a US encouragement. We are against that regime,deal with it.

Im not supportive of a war btw.

in international airspace it is quite normal such things, if you are not in war with the country; you just warn it, then force to get out, and then you could open a fire.turkey and greece have many times been through that; so turkey is not in war with syria, there was one or two turkish planes, they(syrians) could have contacted them with easy-to-find communication devices before shooting the jet down, if other idendificaiton options failed. after all one or two jets without any weapon could not win a war, right?

how do you know they didnt try to make radio contact?? turkey lets syrias terrorist/islamic freedom fighters base their operations out of turkey itself... usa and israel are known to just launch strikes etc... syria is on high alert because of the militant terrorist in their country.

i dont blame them for shooting the plane down, this is a false flag operation.. either war will start, or there will be tit for tat goings on.. or the usa israel turkey etc will use it to push russia and china into new UN resolutions...

either way, it was a provocative act on part of turkey

in saying that, you are correct in saying they should of warned it out of its territory.

And violating another sovereign country airspace is not hostile act? had to warn? fuсk no! if a fighter intrudes into airspace there are no warnings

..considering the situation of your country in the region , i can understand your offensive comment. israeli jets did vioalate our airspace on the way to syria, but we did not shoot it down, guess why? so it is quite normal to see such situations in the world; the reaction of the other country decides how they see this action; if they see this as an act to fight and open fire to get it down, then it is quite normal to see some responses from turkey to syria, which i am sure will be.

I wonder what the reaction of the turkish govt would have been if a syrian jet was to do the same thing ......obviously before this incident took place.

how do you know they didnt try to make radio contact?? turkey lets syrias terrorist/islamic freedom fighters base their operations out of turkey itself... usa and israel are known to just launch strikes etc... syria is on high alert because of the militant terrorist in their country.

i dont blame them for shooting the plane down, this is a false flag operation.. either war will start, or there will be tit for tat goings on.. or the usa israel turkey etc will use it to push russia and china into new UN resolutions...

either way, it was a provocative act on part of turkey

in saying that, you are correct in saying they should of warned it out of its territory.

are you writing here just to write?

Syrians told that they did identify it was a tukish jet after shooting it down. that says all; any more silly question?

I don't know why some people look at the world from a slave/master perspective. Guys we live in 21 century not in medieval times. Everything a country with good relations with USA must have been done after taking a permission from it. Pathetic way of thinking, honestly speaking.

are you writing here just to write?

Syrians told that they did identify it was a tukish jet after shooting it down. that says all; any more silly question?

doesnt mean anything, maybe the stupid pilot of yours didnt respond to radio ??

you cant say otherwise

but while im here... syrian terrorist base operations out of turkey itself, turkey lets them keep a safe haven where they are protected, then launch terrorist activities inside syria, and mass murders etc...

pakistan does something similar with taliban and al'qaeda operatives.... but its ok for the usa to use drones to take out them inside pakistan territory, even without approval.... so shouldnt syria be allowed to bomb areas where the terrorist are hiding in turkey??

and if not, how can the usa justify their actions in pakistan, yet protect the right terrorist in turkey?

turkey is known for its cross border attacks anyway, it does in iraq against the kurds.

regardless... fact is, the turkish pilot was in syria territory, attempting to fly low enough to evade detection... syria has every right to blow it out of the sky

Back
Top Bottom