What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

..considering the situation of your country in the region , i can understand your offensive comment. Israeli jets did violate our airspace on the way to syria, but we did not shoot it down, guess why? so it is quite normal to see such situations in the world; the reaction of the other country decides how they see this action; if they see this as an act to fight and open fire to get it down, then it is quite normal to see some responses from turkey to syria, which i am sure will be.

How do you know that? maybe Turkey didn't see Israeli jets, maybe Turkey collaborate with Israel? maybe Turkey saw Planes try to shot them down but fail?

why send F4 when you have F16s mate or may be its was un maned spying stuff :triniti:

I don't think this applies when the aircraft is flying over sea in the open.

If it was actually flying very low it does. If it is very low very fast as claimed, the time of engagement is very brief. A jet coming in a hundred meters off the ground at mach 1? That's not an easy target for AAA. My point is that I don't think it was flying very low and very fast. If it was an RF-4 as indicated, why would it be flying very low anyway? It would be much more productive for a reconnaissance jet at the edge of Syrian airspace to be flying at moderate to high altitude.

No warning shots by Syria?? Direct shot to F4?
News said that it was one KM away from syria border.

doesnt mean anything, maybe the stupid pilot of yours didnt respond to radio ??

you cant say otherwise

but while im here... syrian terrorist base operations out of turkey itself, turkey lets them keep a safe haven where they are protected, then launch terrorist activities inside syria, and mass murders etc...

pakistan does something similar with taliban and al'qaeda operatives.... but its ok for the usa to use drones to take out them inside pakistan territory, even without approval.... so shouldnt syria be allowed to bomb areas where the terrorist are hiding in turkey??

and if not, how can the usa justify their actions in pakistan, yet protect the right terrorist in turkey?

turkey is known for its cross border attacks anyway, it does in iraq against the kurds.

regardless... fact is, the turkish pilot was in syria territory, attempting to fly low enough to evade detection... syria has every right to blow it out of the sky

i am totally sure that you are just writing without thinking.

there is no relation between current situation and pakistan, usa, alqaeda, fight against pkk terrorists etc., stop rambling on irrelevant issues.

however, turkish government did deny the rumours that turkey supplies weapons to syrian rebels or bases; those rumours are created by the western media, which is quite interesting, because who believes such news in the me always criticizes the same media wiht some conspiracy theories, however, this time they believe them without any suspicion, interesting!

How do you know that? maybe Turkey didn't see Israeli jets, maybe Turkey collaborate with Israel? maybe Turkey saw Planes try to shot them down but fail?

if you want to believe your imagination in that way, then so be it.

There is a stupid Australian Islamophobe here.

hardly... why dont you do some research, and you will see the islamic terrorist in syria, which are backed by turkey, are the ones who r really committing the crimes and mass murders.

they will be no different to one islamist extremist in libya... get into power, kill the leader without trial, try to cover it up... go and desecrate christian grave stones at cemetery, in full contempt of anyone else except their own islamists....

islamaphobia?? nah just common sense that these are terrorist groups

hardly... why dont you do some research, and you will see the islamic terrorist in syria, which are backed by turkey, are the ones who r really committing the crimes and mass murders.

they will be no different to one islamist extremist in libya... get into power, kill the leader without trial, try to cover it up... go and desecrate christian grave stones at cemetery, in full contempt of anyone else except their own islamists....

Cool story bro.

Well Assad will fall now or later,deal with it.

Isn't it international protocol to first scramble jets and get a visual conformation.What if the unidentified object on the radar was a civilian jet which lost it's way.

i am totally sure that you are just writing without thinking.

there is no relation between current situation and pakistan, usa, alqaeda, fight against pkk terrorists etc., stop rambling on irrelevant issues.

however, turkish government did deny the rumours that turkey supplies weapons to syrian rebels or bases; those rumours are created by the western media, which is quite interesting, because who believes such news in the me always criticizes the same media wiht some conspiracy theories, however, this time they believe them without any suspicion, interesting!

if you want to believe your imagination in that way, then so be it.

does turkey allow these terrorist/militants to stay under protection inside its borders and allows them free to come and go from turkish territory?? i never said turkey gave them weapons..

ohh and while it is a different issue, i thought it important to draw the parallels between the two issues... just love the hypocrisy oh these nations who support the syria terrorist militants

:what: and :taz: would be more convenient response to you.

And violating another sovereign country airspace is not hostile act? had to warn? fuсk no! if a fighter intrudes into airspace there are no warnings

Shoting down the intruder jet is not the first thing to do without any warning. If it was so, you wouldn't mind if we shot down the Israeli jet which violated our airspace a month ago over Hatay province instead of forcing it out of Turkish airspace, would you?

you are most probably correct.... just think its stupid.. wait till you see the mass murders of christians and other minority groups in syria after that...
How about mass murders of Sunni Muslims? It is legitimate for Turkey to care about them because you obviously dont care enough. And since there is a dictatorship in Syria,then there is no terrorism. People have a right to overthrow a dictator by any means.

Back
Top Bottom