What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

Arabian Legend

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

March 27, 2013

DOHA: The Syrian opposition opened on Wednesday its first "embassy" in Qatar, a day after the opponents of President Bashar Al Assad were given Damascus's seat in the Arab League.

The head of the Syrian National Coalition, Ahmed Moaz Al Khatib and Qatari State Minister for Foreign Affairs Khaled Al Attiya inaugurated the representative office dubbed the "Embassy of the Syrian National Coalition."

The Syrian embassy itself remains closed since diplomatic ties were severed between Gulf states and Syria in November 2011 over its crackdown on dissent that has morphed into a civil war that has killed more than 70,000 people.

The ceremony came a day after the Arab League welcomed the Coalition to take the seat of Syria at the Arab summit in Doha.In a speech addressing the leaders, Khatib said the opposition wants to grab Syria's seat in the United Nations.

gulftoday.ae | Syria opposition opens first

Taliban, Al Quaida, FSA they all connect dots back to Qatar...hmm..something is cooking!

The Baathist will turn in their graves now cursing their incompetency and corruption!

If successful, can you guess which country will be hosting the delivery terminal for pipelines of gas from Qatar to Europe? And Turkiye?

If successful, can you guess which country will be hosting the delivery terminal for pipelines of gas from Qatar to Europe? And Turkiye?

Nothing can pass by without approval if all parties agreed why not. Same can be said about Iro-pak gas pipeline the aim is India not pakistan.:wave:

A terrorist funding country welcomes a secular opposition filled with Al-Qaeda militants. It's about time someone taught Qatar a lesson.

Arent you supporting the revolution against Assad?
Speaking the truth Assad is a criminal thug and must be removed but not at the expense of an armed rebellion by Al Quaida militant. On the flip side, all these militants could be spewing their venom against the west and CIA has carefully employed them to fight in their own countries and perish!

A terrorist funding country welcomes a secular opposition filled with Al-Qaeda militants. It's about time someone taught Qatar a lesson.

My head is spinning trying to process this information.

I'm just waiting for the day when all the money this tiny country is spending by selling gas to train terrorists and send them to different countries, come back to haunt it.Qatar is acting much bigger than its size and importance, when the time comes, certain players will teach it a proper lesson.

click-enlarge.jpg

Arent you supporting the revolution against Assad?
Speaking the truth Assad is a criminal thug and must be removed but not at the expense of an armed rebellion by Al Quaida militant. On the flip side, all these militants could be spewing their venom against the west and CIA has carefully employed them to fight in their own countries and perish!

Why would i support Al-Qaeda militants? One evil is fighting a different type of evil. I would sooner they keep fighting and killing themselves, the world will be better off. One day a Salafist will think the Salafists in the GCC are not Islamic enough and blow them up like they've murdered thousands through their perverted ideology.

They must be sure of the fact that they will win then.

And you think Qatar decided this?

Why would i support Al-Qaeda militants? One evil is fighting a different type of evil. I would sooner they keep fighting and killing themselves, the world will be better off. One day a Salafist will think the Salafists in the GCC are not Islamic enough and blow them up like they've murdered thousands through their perverted ideology.

Ohh that has already happened in the past and no discount it cant happen again especially with all the reforms which are taking Arabia from 7th century into 8th one!

Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

citizens from a bunch of lonely countries are annoyed with Arabs cooperation. This summit agenda were mainly to support Syria,

- Syrian seat in the AL was given to the Syrian opposition which would give it a huge boost of regional and international recognition as the only legitimate representative of Syria.

- Every Arab country was given the full right to arm the FSA.

- 1 billion dollars for Jerusalem.

- More financial support to the opposition and Syrian refugees.

- Enhance Arab cooperation in all fields.

i wonder when usa,west and arabs will recognize TTP,BLA and LASKARE E JHANGVI as true representatives of pakistan and let them open office in qatar .
you know people are fed up with politicians and army:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom