What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

How long Qatar would survive if Iran was to shower a rain of missiles over it?
Assuming there are no American bases over there!

Come on now... Let's be serious. A little less than a day.

Come on now... Let's be serious. A little less than a day.

You overestimate the small GCC countries.

In 1990 the whole Kuwaiti army fled to Saudi arabia, there will not be any resistance from them cause they can’t manage without US protection.

In 1990 the whole Kuwaiti army fled to Saudi arabia, there will not be any resistance from them cause they can’t manage without US protection.

I remember those days..! Kuwait army is a joke...Many Kuwaitis were provided shelter at Eskan which was at an eye ball distance from our house..and immedeatly tension being to spark among Saudi's and Kuwaiti's. So racist they are!

Racism is part of official Kuwaiti state policy, their hospitals have two different timings for citizens and expats!
Disgusting and sick!

And a little known dirty secret of Kuwait - apartheid state

http://kuwaitiracism.blogspot.com/

I remember those days..! Kuwait army is a joke...Many Kuwaitis were provided shelter at Eskan which was at an eye ball distance from our house..and immedeatly tension being to spark among Saudi's and Kuwaiti's. So racist they are!

Racism is part of official Kuwaiti state policy, their hospitals have two different timings for citizens and expats!
Disgusting and sick!

You can see that in every Arab country, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait or Lebanon. Its part of their culture.

Now I know why gulf arabs are so racists, they teach them to hate blacks, indians, other asians.

Kuwait scores at the top, I don’t make this up, google it lol.

Saturday, March 6, 2010
Racism in Kuwait
This is a letter i typed to a close friend and i think it reflects my feelings only too well.

"So i reached this country , Kuwait. The desert that is pretending to be an oasis , i suppose. I am here after a gap of 8 long years , but i still remember a few bits. I felt a vague familiarity when we drove along some roads. On the way to Farwaniya , which is where my dad stays , i saw lots of huge palatial villas in which the kuwaitis stay and for some reason i felt a vague hostility.

I reached here at about 8 pm kuwait time , that must be 10:30 pm in india and even when i met dad at the arrivals lounge , my blood had not stopped boiling. The reason for this was two young looking kuwaitees , wearing cheap clothes and even cheaper huge jazzy sunglasses smoking a cigarette. They were travelling along with us , from sharjah. In the aircraft , they sat a few rows ahead of us , and i noticed them instantly because of their imperious manner and cheap loud voices.

After we arrived at the airport , we piled into the bus that would take us to the arrivals lounge. When we entered the bus , only the last row was empty except for the above mentioned loud-mouthed , uncivilised animals. My mom sat near to them , and me next to my mom. The two started getting fidgety and started screaming in arabic , crinkling their faces and acting as if we were worms sittting adjacent to them. My mom asked me if we should get up from our places , the suggestion that i immediately refused to abide to , for we had paid as much money as them for this flight. I fixed my eyes on them and i think all my loathing reflected in it.

An old lady , probably visiting her son in kuwait , entered , and sat near us , next to one of the guys. The guy instantly started yelling in arabic and pinching his nose and crinkling his face at her , to indicate that she was a smelly worm , not worthy to sit beside his highness. They proceeded to make a few very insulting gestures and started speaking in rapid arabic pointing and laughing. A few portly old looking arabs looked sympathitically at me , when he saw that insulted , humiliated and angry fire in my eyes.

The two made a few more loud comments in arabic and stood up from their places shifting to another location , all the while screaming at us . The old lady looked flustered and glanced warily at my mother and me. Frankly , i wished to take the next flight out of the country.

Uneducated , uncivilised , loud-mouthed bastards. Of course , they're all fair skinned and bright eyed , but no better than frogs in a well. Having seen no world outside the arabian gulf , they imagine themselves in a much exalted position , failing to see their true selves. They think themselves to be all high and mighty , insulting visitors to their own country, thus tainting the image of every kuwaitee in my eyes. They have infact , insulted their own nation and blacked its image.

I pity them and their world , and stare in shock and disbelief at their tiny little minds. I bet they do not know to speak a word in english , leave alone reading the books that teach virtues of humanity. Education apart , these boys do not even have the basic human value to respect somebody thrice their age ...isnt that something which is a matter of culture and not of education ?

Moreover , why didnt the other arabs in the bus not react , other than sympathetically looking at us in a kindly manner ? Why didnt they utter a single word and allow us to be insulted by these two wily things ?

These crude , ignorant and unbelievably foolish and culture-less boys was my first taste of this country.

I saw them smirking at me at the baggage counter , smoking , in public , under the very sign that warns people of smoking and fire hazard involved with it in an air-conditioned space like an airport.

I am very sorry that i am on the same earth as this scum , and i am sorry for the country of kuwait if this is the quality of its future citizens. I sincerely hope that they make a trip to india and witness for themselves the amount of respect and culture in our nation. Though i doubt if it will rub off on them...they are too coarse for anything as subtle as culture.

You two , fair faced , coarse arabs , i hope your car has an accident , you dont deserve to be citizens of the world. "

I suppose all my bittterness is reflected in that letter. And all you young people reading this , dont ever think of going to some arab country for work , you may get money , but i sincerely doubt the safety of your dignity and self respect.

No amount of money can substitute for that.

You can see that in every Arab country, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait or Lebanon. Its part of their culture.

It is in-part promoted by the Islamic bigotry of believer vs non believer and the concept of Jiyza..over time it has become assimilated into culture.

According to many Persian Gulf Arab leaders, the only reason why Bahrein and other states aren't in the hands of Iran, is because of US's 5th fleet. Without it, Iran would overrun the whole coast.

I must say, some Iranians are the most deluded people I have ever seen, :lol:, Man, Iraq alone threw you back to stone ages let alone Arab GCC with their superior militaries. Before US presence, KSA shot down two Iranian jets and hit a third one with no response. In 1987, 400 Iranians were killed over trying to make chaos in Haj and was banned from performing Haj and didn't response...So, you decide.

I must say, some Iranians are the most deluded people I have ever seen, :lol:, Man, Iraq alone threw you back to stone ages let alone Arab GCC with their superior militaries. Before US presence, KSA shot down two Iranian jets and hit a third one with no response. In 1987, 400 Iranians were killed over trying to make chaos in Haj and was banned from performing Haj and didn't response...So, you decide.

Iran - Iraq war was a stalemate despite the fact that Saddam was fighting with collective might of GCC and Western powers against sanctioned nation. The only negative fall out of Iran-Iraq war was that it strengthened the clergy in Iran which would have otherwise collapsed.

Americans were keenly interested to back Saddam for the sake of disabling much of Iranian war machine to avoid making it fall into the hands of ayatollahs...And Saddam was the willing pawn..shameful at its best..a leading pimping out his nation to full fill the goals of foreign powers!

GCC barely had armed forces at the time, they spent tens of billions on building Iraqi army in confronting Iran. Iraqi army was one of the strongest in the region and even the world. Today, it's different, GCC have built the fourth strongest air force in the world and that's more than enough to defeat any regional aggressor.

No more than 5 hours.

Actually, showing off on a country of 500 thousand population and 11 thousand KM2 area is just low. Iran wouldn't face Qatar alone if there was not US air base but rather Arab world might.

Actually, showing off on a country of 500 thousand population and 11 thousand KM2 area is just low. Iran wouldn't face Qatar alone if there was not US air base but rather Arab world might.

You mean Kabsa might??

Bahrain has fattest girls in the world - Emirates 24/7

1362336465026052500.jpg

GCC barely had armed forces at the time, they spent tens of billions on building Iraqi army in confronting Iran. Iraqi army was one of the strongest in the region and even the world. Today, it's different, GCC have built the fourth strongest air force in the world and that's more than enough to defeat any regional aggressor.

How much combat experience do they have? Beside bombing some targets in Libya and Yemen?

Iraq didn't throw anyone back in the stone ages, besides itself, forcing itself to invade Kuwait. Anyway, you talk about a period when Iran's army was completely disorganized due to the revolution, and many Shah officers and generals were executed and pilots being locked. Iran may have been killed in Mecca, but how many Arabs have been killed due to Iran's policies nowadays in the Arab World? Where are the mighty Arab armies to stop Iran in Syria or Lebanon?

Here's "Qatar" for you... See the video!

"Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis etc 'not allowed' in malls. Only "Arabs" and "Whites" are allowed."

FIFA 2012 QATAR - UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION - YouTube

These fat, useless, lazy, unproductive Qataris are joke of the world...

:offtopic: so when the Master goes shopping in this mall where do they leave A Rafay and batmans also known as paudies. i mean tie them out side in the sun or at least under the shade.

Back
Top Bottom