What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

Iraq didn't throw anyone back in the stone ages, besides itself, forcing itself to invade Kuwait. Anyway, you talk about a period when Iran's army was completely disorganized due to the revolution, and many Shah officers and generals were executed and pilots being locked. Iran may have been killed in Mecca, but how many Arabs have been killed due to Iran's policies nowadays in the Arab World? Where are the mighty Arab armies to stop Iran in Syria or Lebanon?

Syrians are suffering because of Iranian terrorism, but, beside the killed Iranian terrorists by FSA, today an Iranian jet (Illusion-76)carrying weapon to Assad was shot down over Dimuscuss international air port causing massive explosions which destroyed the nearby buildings: (Congratulations)

BGbhW_RCQAAfaAN.jpg

And this not it yet, without Arab countries effective contribution in the sanctions on Iran by pledging to make up Iranian oil cut off oil, sanctions wouldn't have worked in the first place, I believe you know more than me of the sanctions dire effects...right? I'm sorry about the people, but Iranian regime terrorism fund had to be stopped.

GCC barely had armed forces at the time, they spent tens of billions on building Iraqi army in confronting Iran. Iraqi army was one of the strongest in the region and even the world. Today, it's different, GCC have built the fourth strongest air force in the world and that's more than enough to defeat any regional aggressor.

Yes, they have high tech fighters now but still you know their armies are nothing to be proud of, they never face their enemy they hide behind big daddy USA/NATO.
The entire GCC runs on hypocricy, betrayal of neighbours, terrorism, racism and more zibala.
I don’t like them, neither do I give a **** about Iran I am not into this sunni-shia war cause there is no benefit for me, Iraq or any non khaleeji.
The fat khaleeji will smoke cigars in Riyadh laughing about this but we won’t, and Jordan in the future will not aswell, Jordan itself neighbours Israel and 2 unstable countries.
Don’t forget you also neighbour the major exporter of terrorism Saudi Arabia.

GCC is bringing this bad image on themselves, in Iraq Egyptians were not abused like this when they were cleaners, we did not abuse foreign workers like they do.
These animals have no respect to anyone, still they use the excuse "Arabism and Islam" for all their lies.

Also, I don’t have an idea what your position is on this, you have said "I hated Qatari and Kuwaiti leaders for doing this"
Means you do not hate them actually..
Hated, for 5 minutes ?

We need freedom fighters in Qatar for the sake of peace and stability in the Middle east.

Come on now! You call black people "slaves" abed in Arabic.

In Iraq that is on a small scale in Basra, usually by poor kids with little education.
But in the GCC educated on university level men and women ( khaleejis ) are racists towards them.
It is because of society they live in, they teach them to behave like this.

How come when I say I’m from Iraq the next thing they ask which city, I say baghdad then its which neighbourhood.
Sunni or rafidy ?
Nowhere in the Arab world is racism as high as in GCC, except Oman, somehow these people managed to stay unique and different from the khaleejis.

Do you want examples ?

Here you go some kuwaiti women that are known for their civilized behaviour, shes a politican.
Salwa al mutairi!

I believe Qatar is the reason so many Al-Qaida militants came to Syria and is arming them. Qatar is acting as if it were a regional power dictating how Syria will be rebuilt.
I dont think Qatar could do that on his own,there must be some others dictating Qatar.

Syrians are suffering because of Iranian terrorism, but, beside the killed Iranian terrorists by FSA, today an Iranian jet (Illusion-76)carrying weapon to Assad was shot down over Dimuscuss international air port causing massive explosions which destroyed the nearby buildings: (Congratulations)

BGbhW_RCQAAfaAN.jpg

And this not it yet, without Arab countries effective contribution in the sanctions on Iran by pledging to make up Iranian oil cut off oil, sanctions wouldn't have worked in the first place, I believe you know more than me of the sanctions dire effects...right? I'm sorry about the people, but Iranian regime terrorism fund had to be stopped.

That pic is from 2010, a crash in Dubai, fool. :D

Do you want examples ?

Here you go some kuwaiti women that are known for their civilized behaviour, shes a politican.
Salwa al mutairi!

Years of inbreeding have turned them retarded..Saudi Arabia has the highest occurance of disabilities due to inter-breeding.

IT'S OK TO HAVE SEX SLAVES (ORIGINAL SUBTITLED) - YouTube

Sometimes I feel Saddam invasion was every bit justified..that would have curtailed these retards from running amok on earth today! He was just too late in dousing cities with deadly bio-weapons just as pesticide is used to keep insects away!

Years of inbreeding have turned them retarded..Saudi Arabia has the highest occurance of disabilities due to inter-breeding.

IT'S OK TO HAVE SEX SLAVES (ORIGINAL SUBTITLED) - YouTube

Sometimes I feel Saddam invasion was every bit justified..that would have curtailed these retards from running amok on earth today! He was just too late in dousing cities with deadly bio-weapons just as pesticide is used to keep insects away!

I agree with her, sex slaves should be permitted, Iraq should have enslaved her for the personal toy of Uday in 1990, not that he would use her but its about the principle, see what she has to say about that.
She might use the excuse "only non muslim", that can easily be overwritten by our salafi brothers who will do takfir on them.

His King (and the other GCC pawns) have done a good job indoctrinating him, and making him believe whatever garbage they spew out. :undecided:

I have never seen a country to suck up to GCC as hard and fast as Jordan so the national mindset has an impact on its people too..despite being one of the most poorest countries in the Arab world and unable to exploit its full potential as of yet.

I have never seen a country to suck up to GCC as hard and fast as Jordan so the national mindset has an impact on its people too..despite being one of the most poorest countries in the Arab world and unable to exploit its full potential as of yet.

The picture BLACKEAGLE used is the same as in this article. lol
UPS cargo plane crashes near Dubai - World - CBC News

Really, these kind of people do not have a mind of their own. Which is understandable somewhat, as their governments are taking advantage of them. Filling their heads with false propaganda, hatred and ignorance.
We can only hope that we see better leadership in those countries, to bring them out of their funk.
However I doubt that BLACKEAGLE represent the majority of Jordanians. If so, I feel extra sorry for them.:undecided:

Yes, they have high tech fighters now but still you know their armies are nothing to be proud of, they never face their enemy they hide behind big daddy USA/NATO.
The entire GCC runs on hypocricy, betrayal of neighbours, terrorism, racism and more zibala.
I don’t like them, neither do I give a **** about Iran I am not into this sunni-shia war cause there is no benefit for me, Iraq or any non khaleeji.
The fat khaleeji will smoke cigars in Riyadh laughing about this but we won’t, and Jordan in the future will not aswell, Jordan itself neighbours Israel and 2 unstable countries.
Don’t forget you also neighbour the major exporter of terrorism Saudi Arabia.

GCC is bringing this bad image on themselves, in Iraq Egyptians were not abused like this when they were cleaners, we did not abuse foreign workers like they do.
These animals have no respect to anyone, still they use the excuse "Arabism and Islam" for all their lies.

Also, I don’t have an idea what your position is on this, you have said "I hated Qatari and Kuwaiti leaders for doing this"
Means you do not hate them actually..
Hated, for 5 minutes ?

We need freedom fighters in Qatar for the sake of peace and stability in the Middle east.

Yes, I hated them but what's then? keep hating them and calling for their destruction? Saddam wasn't innocent either, he invaded, displaced them and destroyed their country. Iraq is just like Germany and Kuwait is just like France, although they had killed tens of million of eachothers, destroyed eachother countries, they became allies. They realize that either they live in peace together or finish eachothers. It's past, let it go. Kuwaitis are Iraqis, you are both speak the same language and dialect, share the same history and even from the same clans Sunni and Shia. Iraq can't live in the past, and it can't live isolated from the region surrounded with enemies, even Iran would never deal with Iraq as a partner but just like a puppet.

KSA doesn't export terrorism, those who go to Syria or Iraq are individuals went their by themselves, not only Saudis by fighters from all over the world, so why it's only blamed on Saudies?

You know how Qatar promote for chaos in Jordan, but I would never take Bashar or Iran side against it.

@BLACKEAGLE

I have been to Amman 2 times, I have seen the city.
Now I have a question, these rich gulf arabs are drowning in oil money, why are they not helping Jordan and the poverty ?
Sure you have some nice places but there is a lot of poverty, Why don’t all GCC countries combine 2% of their income and send that money to Jordan ?
Instead they leave Jordan like beggers, explain me why you respect/like them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That pic is from 2010, a crash in Dubai, fool. :D

I thought it was in KSA before you modify your post..:flame:
Anyway, the regime turned all it's flights to an airport in Swayda as the Dimuscuss one was destroyed as a result of plane crash and explosion. I will post the pictures as soon as I get them.

Back
Top Bottom