What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

:offtopic: so when the Master goes shopping in this mall where do they leave A Rafay and batmans also known as paudies. i mean tie them out side in the sun or at least under the shade.

At least, i do not declare at bank that i'm Shia and zakat shall not be deducted from me.

Neither, i work against the interests of Pakistan and bad mouth its army, simply because i have been told so by the revolutionaries of 1979.
Believe it or not, revolution was cooked in UK / France, so stop sucking to your Indian masters, this is not what ZAB wanted from you.

However, i have lived many many years in GCC and never came across any such incidence.. as you see the guard was simply segregating from look at faces (appearance). Personally, i feel the guard was keeping away the people who come for trolling and pick pocketing, same will happens to you in Pakistan, if the guard find your appearance and face suspicious.

It is clearly not govt. policy but the mall security... making its own rules. Again, Inside who are running shops, are Indians because you are one of those who made big cry when govt. try to hire Pakistani security guards.

hope your query is answered.

At least, i do not declare at bank that i'm Shia and zakat shall not be deducted from me.

Neither, i work against the interests of Pakistan and bad mouth its army, simply because i have been told so by the revolutionaries of 1979.
Believe it or not, revolution was cooked in UK / France, so stop sucking to your Indian masters, this is not what ZAB wanted from you.

However, i have lived many many years in GCC and never came across any such incidence.. as you see the guard was simply segregating from look at faces (appearance). Personally, i feel the guard was keeping away the people who come for trolling and pick pocketing, same will happens to you in Pakistan, if the guard find your appearance and face suspicious.

It is clearly not govt. policy but the mall security... making its own rules. Again, Inside who are running shops, are Indians because you are one of those who made big cry when govt. try to hire Pakistani security guards.

hope your query is answered.

In order to be a true Khomaini you need to submit full loyalty to Qum otherwise the hidden man will no be satisfied therefore no passport to heaven.

Forgeries in Saudi Arabia enjoy as much as citizens do and have full access to malls, entertainment, parks, libraries...etc scholarships are also granted for those who wants to study in our universities. P.S they enjoy full medical insurance, Free tax, You know that Gas is cheaper than Water down here :D seriously One liter is 45 hallalas while you get one liter of water for two riyals. many also don't pay for their round trip tickets.

^^ I have very good memories from my 3 year stay in SaudiArabia, 9 years ago.
I worked every where and always met good people, i worked with every nationality and religion and sect.
I have listened to local Shia grievances.. actually every one of them have grieved to me about freedom.
Once, i was in Aramco shedgum, with Italian company and one local Shia engineer (Abdullah).. too curious damaged the arrived system while fingering, he actually caused a fire in the gas plant.
I had to order new parts as warranty claim.. stating it my mistake, this guy was very grateful in the end.
My 3 year stay was full of life and new discoveries about cultures.
I do not know the situation now.. been there for couple of times on a day trip but it appears to me a explosion of population. Will be there soon for a week's trip.

Back
Top Bottom