What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

i wonder when usa,west and arabs will recognize TTP,BLA and LASKARE E JHANGVI as true representatives of pakistan and let them open office in qatar .
you know people are fed up with politicians and army:hitwall:

Arabs must be as away as they can from the freak show in Pakistan. None of our business.

citizens from a bunch of lonely countries are annoyed with Arabs cooperation. This summit agenda were mainly to support Syria,

- Syrian seat in the AL was given to the Syrian opposition which would give it a huge boost of regional and international recognition as the only legitimate representative of Syria.

- Every Arab country was given the full right to arm the FSA.

- 1 billion dollars for Jerusalem.

- More financial support to the opposition and Syrian refugees.

- Enhance Arab cooperation in all fields.

Worthless words from worthless greedy leaders. The day an Arab leader helps others out of selflessness is the day i go have a kebab in Afghanistan.

A terrorist funding country welcomes a secular opposition filled with Al-Qaeda militants. It's about time someone taught Qatar a lesson.
Go and nuke them ,don't forget to wear a yamakah. After all, it's your LAND! GOD GAVE IT TO YOU!

Perhaps I might go and reevaluate the madness that pushed Stalin and Hitler to do what they did.

Qatar openly confesses to funding Islamist movements around the world. Not only that, there are countless traces of their fingers in Islamic insurgencies worldwide.
Proof? Or just empty words from a middle-eastern messiah? ROFL!

Go and nuke them ,don't forget to wear a yamakah. After all, it's your LAND! GOD GAVE IT TO YOU!

Perhaps I might go and reevaluate the madness that pushed Stalin and Hitler to do what they did.
actually the west and Israel support their terrorism... they benefit from it...

Qatar openly confesses to funding Islamist movements around the world. Not only that, there are countless traces of their fingers in Islamic insurgencies worldwide.
I meant for the Syrian opposition openening a embassy in Qatar.

Arabs must be as away as they can from the freak show in Pakistan. None of our business.

ye alCIAda is comming to pakistan for holidays i think then? .stupid reply from petrol pump alliance ltd

Its funny...tiny, non-important Qatar acts as if he is the boss in the region. "Wealth by sheer luck" can get to brain sometimes...Rich Arabs look down upon other people, which is funny and sad at the same time..

Here's "Qatar" for you... See the video!

"Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis etc 'not allowed' in malls. Only "Arabs" and "Whites" are allowed."

FIFA 2012 QATAR - UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION - YouTube

These fat, useless, lazy, unproductive Qataris are joke of the world...

Its funny...tiny, non-important Qatar acts as if he is the boss in the region. "Wealth by sheer luck" can get to brain sometimes...Rich Arabs look down upon other people, which is funny and sad at the same time..

"Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis etc 'not allowed' in malls. Only "Arabs" and "Whites" are allowed."

FIFA 2012 QATAR - UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION - YouTube

This is messed up, we live in 21st century and Qatar still treat people based on race... where the UN human right? oh wait Qatar pays them and make them shut up.... is this also in other GCC countries? probably since other members here from GCC are mostly racist...

I meant for the Syrian opposition openening a embassy in Qatar.

I believe Qatar is the reason so many Al-Qaida militants came to Syria and is arming them. Qatar is acting as if it were a regional power dictating how Syria will be rebuilt.

I believe Qatar is the reason so many Al-Qaida militants came to Syria and is arming them. Qatar is acting as if it were a regional power dictating how Syria will be rebuilt.

How long Qatar would survive if Iran was to shower a rain of missiles over it?
Assuming there are no American bases over there!

How long Qatar would survive if Iran was to shower a rain of missiles over it?
Assuming there are no American bases over there!

According to many Persian Gulf Arab leaders, the only reason why Bahrein and other states aren't in the hands of Iran, is because of US's 5th fleet. Without it, Iran would overrun the whole coast.

There is no god but oil and Dollar is the prophet!

According to many Persian Gulf Arab leaders, the only reason why Bahrein and other states aren't in the hands of Iran, is because of US's 5th fleet. Without it, Iran would overrun the whole coast.

Well Iran is ready to reform and drop its clergy, much of the GCC will not survive the onslaught by superior and more tolerant Persian culture. Iran is currently ruled by savages of jungle who belive in hidden imam myths more than the power of technology and modern media!

Yep, after the have financed the very same freak show..Arab national security depends on continuous export of their backward primitive culture in to the hands of extremist social minorities who would otherwise be least important in any other country.

I wonder how long countries and people are willing to remain enslaved by imperialism in the name of final religion?

Creating a terrorist freakshow in three easy steps:

1. Enter a country on supposedly humanitarian mission.
2. Establish mosques and madrassas and built local support base
3. Start backing the extremist preachers while keeping your own hands 10 miles away from evidence.
4. Favoritism for religious fanatic politicians and defamation for secular ones.
5. Do not have a neutral goal oriented foreign policy, all interaction should be directly proportional to fanaticism of rulers in target country.

Back
Top Bottom