What's new

Syrian "Opposition" Plans to Sell the Golan to Israel in Return for Military Intervention

Posting a few lines of words is trying so hard to defend someone? What makes you think I give a **** what the FSA or Asshat think or do?

Also, those Israeli sources are extremely questionable, because they're generalizing.

You're an idiot if you actually think that everything they're saying is the truth. I have no doubt that some rebel groups are being supported by Israel, but to generalize is foolish beyond measure. On the other hand, Israeli also has a vested interest in keeping Asshat in power, because he's kept the peace between Tel Aviv and Damascus alive and well.

How do we know for sure that those news sources are even telling the truth, or aren't misleading us? We don't.

Yup Israel and Alasad are allies, that's why Israel stepped in each time F$A terrorists are losing... first of all have some respect I didn't insult you or called you an idiot... you're biased which is obvious, any news source against F$A is not credible, but any news source against Syria is very credible, I have never seen you questioning F$A supporters news sources... or the videos they post from YouTube... there is not point of having a discussion with disrespectful person like you...

now bring me a source that will deny this news.... or get out of here with your disrespectful comments...

The funny thing is, even if this is true, one guy from the opposition said it, ONE guy.

lol, it seems @Syrian Lion is the only one being super defensive about this.
that one guy is in a group, he is not alone...

it exposes the traitors, and how they are not fighting for Syria, they are fighting for the destruction of Syria

Not like Assad will get it back in his whole life or generations life
Syria can only accept that Golan is lost and will never be a part of Syria again

Not like Assad will get it back in his whole life or generations life
Syria can only accept that Golan is lost and will never be a part of Syria again
well the UN admits it is an occupied Syrian land... Syrians will never forget Golan and Sanjak of Alexandretta

Yup Israel and Alasad are allies, that's why Israel stepped in each time F$A terrorists are losing... first of all have some respect I didn't insult you or called you an idiot... you're biased which is obvious, any news source against F$A is not credible, but any news source against Syria is very credible, I have never seen you questioning F$A supporters news sources... or the videos they post from YouTube... there is not point with having a discussion with disrespectful person like you...
I didn't say they were allies, when did I say that? lol, you coming to these conclusions is funnier that tom and jerry.

I also said "You're an idiot if you actually think that everything they're saying is the truth", do you actually think this way?

How am I bias? Like I said, I have no vested interest in this conflict, I couldn't care either way who wins or loses, because it doesn't affect me in any way shape or form.

The reason why you've never seen me questioning FSA new sources is because I generally don't post on Syrian issues, so obvious no such posts exist. Same thing with the regular Syrian sources.

Also, read my comment carefully...

Unless and until an international source that isn't Syrian or Israeli reports this, I have no reason to believe such a thing, because Israel, Syria and the Syrian rebels, or even Iran (everyone directed involved) are too involved in this conflict to not promote propaganda or exaggerations.

I did criticize rebel sources in this very thread, and said they're unreliable.

You can say there is no point in having a discussion with me, but we both know the truth; you don't have any credible means to prove your claims, so you want to end this conversation. Fine, have it your way, but everyone here can see just how ridiculous your arguments are.
Unless and until an international source that isn't Syrian or Israeli reports this, I have no reason to believe such a thing, because Israel, Syria and the Syrian rebels, or even Iran (everyone directed involved) are too involved in this conflict to not promote propaganda or exaggerations.

that one guy is in a group, he is not alone...

it exposes the traitors, and how they are not fighting for Syria, they are fighting for the destruction of Syria

Do you even realize the type of logic you're using? Now you're basically justifying the rebel movements that don't agree with this guy and just oppose Assad.

You can't have it both ways and claim your opinion is straight forward.

This had always been the plan. The stupid Arab leaders will never learn this. They keep playing in the hands of their enemies.

Our resident Syrian Christian Arab, tratior and coward that sits in his basement in the US while his country burns have the audacity to spread propaganda on a daily basis and in the meantime insult his host country.

Now another genius move by him.

Maybe this so-called "Arab" nationalist should be busy reclaiming Syrian land and ask himself how his useless child-murdering terror regime and so-called member of the "axis of resistance" ( :rofl: ) could tolerate Israeli rule for such a long time without even lifting a finger.

Golan Heights are already de facto Israeli territories and have been that for decades.
Wake up low IQ clown.

@That Guy
bring me a source that deny this news, or innocent until proven guilty....
Do you understand what burden of proof is? I can't prove or deny something that doesn't exist. YOU made such ridiculous claims, it's up to you to prove them, which so far you haven't done. Posting unreliable sources and youtube videos doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you're willing to use questionable sources to prove your clearly unsubstantiated claims.

You're right, innocent until proven guilty, and you still haven't proven the opposition's guilt, so as far as logic is concerned, you're witch hunting and nothing more.

Hold on, I'm going to use your logic, prove to me that you aren't an alien from pluto hell bent on convincing earth that pluto is a planet.

well the UN admits it is an occupied Syrian land... Syrians will never forget Golan and Sanjak of Alexandretta
You will both never see in your life again (UN think Hatay is a part of Turkey) so good luck

You will both never see in your life again (UN think Hatay is a part of Turkey) so good luck
maybe not in my life, but it will return ...

@That Guy
what is wrong with you, I provided a source that claims this news, if you have a source to deny it then that's it... I provided something... what did you provide?

Both of them are $hit, one is zionist and the other is an Iranian-Asshead propaganda machine, The only thing you're hitting is air my dear.

:rofl:

A golden rule: Anything remotely connected to Farsi "media outlets" or Zionist sources that deal with the giant and ancient Arab world cannot be and should not be taken seriously.

At least I have seen interesting Russian made documentaries about the Arab world. So we know that the situation is bad when they totally outcompete the Farsi and Zionist "sources".

Al-Alam is the dirty mouthpiece of the fake Wannabe-Arab Mullah's in Qom. If anyone wants a quick laugh they should visit their toilet paper of a "media".

maybe not in my life, but it will return ...

@That Guy
what is wrong with you, I provided a source that claims this news, if you have a source to deny it then that's it... I provided something... what did you provide?

You provided an unreliable source that so far hasn't made any headlines in international news sources. There is nothing wrong with me, as you're the one who has made a claim and provided unreliable sources

Again, how can I confirm or deny something that doesn't exist? How can I provide evidence to disprove something that doesn't exist? You don't need a news source for something this simple. Bring me a neutral international source who's host nation isn't directly involved in this conflict, and then we'll see if it's the truth or not.

Also, didn't you say that you weren't going to talk to me?

You provided an unreliable source that so far hasn't made any headlines in international new headlines. There is nothing wrong with me, as you're the one who has made a claim and provided unreliable sources

Again, how can I deny something that doesn't exist? You don't need a news source for something this simple. Bring me a neutral international source who's host nation isn't directly involved in this conflict, and then we'll see if it's the truth or not.

alright I provided an unreliable source, now provide with another unreliable source to deny it at least... the international media doesn't care about Golan, Golan interest is only in Syria and Israel... isn't easy to deny an unreliable source? go ahead... and these news say the report exist, it will stop existing when the news are denied...

Back
Top Bottom