What's new

Syrian "Opposition" Plans to Sell the Golan to Israel in Return for Military Intervention

Thanks, at least you are not denying that they are willing or already cooperating with Israel... thus they are not fighting for Syria
Assad is bombing them now, not Israel.

Even crazy Iranian mullahs actually cooperated with Israel when Iraq bombed them.

good that you question everything.. keep questioning but don't do it wrong... :disagree: I was about to provide a map of Syria, but you were gonna deny it.... I keep saying, this is the source we have so far, you don't have to believe it, no one has to, but at least there is something I provided, the judge will take this weak evidence over nothing...

I'm done with you... you are biased, I dare you to go to the Syrian thread and start questioning your beloved terrorists...
Really? You've failed to provide legitimate evidence, you claim ridiculous things, you make false claims about me, you say I'm bias without actually reading my comments, you say I support terrorists when I've clearly said I couldn't care who wins or loses, and you have the balls to make it seem as if I'm the one that's wrong?

A judge doesn't use circumstantial evidence to convict someone, it's why circumstantial evidence is usually thrown out in the court of law.

You keep saying you're done with me, but we both know that you've so far failed to make a convincing argument. If this were the court of law, you'd either be laughed out of court, or put in detention for wasting the court's valuable time.

Looks like it doesnt do anything at the moment
the most important is not forgetting Golan, because if we did then it is gone... that's my point here...

Really? You've failed to provide legitimate evidence, you claim ridiculous things, you make false claims about me, you say I'm bias without actually reading my comments, you say I support terrorists when I've clearly said I couldn't care who wins or loses, and you have the balls to make it seem as if I'm the one that's wrong?

A judge doesn't use circumstantial evidence to convict someone, it's why circumstantial evidence is usually thrown out in the court of law.
okay so what do you want me to do? I posted a news or a report with sources, anyone can deny it, and you did, the problem is you couldn't convince me, since you didn't provide anything, you just provided your opinion.....

look we keep going in circles, its the best to end the discussion unless you bring something that is not your opinion, because we already know what it is... provide a source that says F$A deny that it will trade Golan... you do that, and I will admit my mistake, as of now, I'm not wrong since I have showed something that is not just my opinion...

the most important is not forgetting Golan, because if we did then it is gone... that's my point here...

okay so what do you want me to do? I posted a news or a report with sources, anyone can deny it, and you did, the problem is you couldn't convince me, since you didn't provide anything, you just provided your opinion.....

look we keep going in circles, its the best to end the discussion unless you bring something that is not your opinion, because we already know what it is... provide a source that says F$A deny that it will trade Golan... you do that, and I will admit my mistake, as of now, I'm not wrong since I have showed something that is not just my opinion...
You're the one who has to do the convincing, not me. Like I said before, the FSA don't have to deny something because it may not consider these reports to be real, thus not worth mentioning. You don't hear world leaders denying the existence of the illuminati, because it's so ridiculous that it's not even worth mentioning.

Like @500 said, it's nothing but an unconfirmed report.

You are wrong because you've shown something that is very clearly unsubstantiated.

What I want from you is to admit that there these are unconfirmed reports, so they have a chance of being false.

You're the one who has to do the convincing, not me. Like I said before, the FSA don't have to deny something because it may not consider these reports to be real, thus not worth mentioning. You don't hear world leaders denying the existence of the illuminati, because it's so ridiculous that it's not even worth mentioning.

Like @500 said, it's nothing but an unconfirmed report.

You are wrong because you've shown something that is very clearly unsubstantiated.
really? this is something huge for Syrians when it comes to Israel and Golan... the F$A should deny it because it is treason and betray for Syrians, anyways it seems like you don't know the story when it comes to Syria and Israel.. you're naive about it... that explains everything...

and I don't have to convince you, since I have provided reports and news sources, while you are here denying it SHOULD provide sources to back up your claim, I have done my job even with these "weak" sources as you claim, it is better than no source at all..

And what will happen if you dont "forget" Golan?
You will never get it back Israel defeated you guys already and you should be more happy that Israel didnt take whole Syria

really? this is something huge for Syrians when it comes to Israel and Golan... the F$A should deny it because it is treason and betray for Syrians, anyways it seems like you don't know the story when it comes to Syria and Israel.. you're naive about it... that explains everything...
I do know about the story behind Syria and Israel, and even if I didn't, I can always read about it.

By your logic, you need to claim everything anyone says about you that may be false, because it'll hurt your image. Some things are just not worth acknowledging or mentioning, because they're too ridiculous to even conceive of.

Also, both sides are at war, the opposition has already commit treason by fighting against the state government and asking for international intervention from the US, Arab states and the UN.

They will not deny it. In the coming days you will see radio silence about this particular issue, which is tacit acknowledgement.
silence doesn't equate to approval, silence could also represent the ridiculousness of the situation, and say the idea is so stupid it's not worth mentioning. Unless and until this issue is picked up by international media (instead of a few small sources), the opposition has no need to even comment on it.

By your logic, a college news paper from a small town in Alaska could say something about Iran, and unless Iran denies it, that means it is true.

Syria has only ever had the Golan for 17 years.

It had Jews living on it for a long time and indeed purchased land there.

Not worth entering a war in Syria to get something we already have.

Thanks for the offer guys, but it's a NO from me.

silence doesn't equate to approval, silence could also represent the ridiculousness of the situation, and say the idea is so stupid it's not worth mentioning. Unless and until this issue is picked up by international media (instead of a few small sources), the opposition has no need to even comment on it.

By your logic, a college news paper from a small town in Alaska could say something about Iran, and unless Iran denies it, that means it is true.
An absurd example. You're just arguing for the sake it.

An absurd example. You're just arguing for the sake it.
How is it absurd? Al-Alam isn't a well known source outside of Iran, so my argument stands.

I'm simply pointing out the inconsistency in your logic.

Our resident Syrian Christian Arab, tratior and coward that sits in his basement in the US while his country burns have the audacity to spread propaganda on a daily basis and in the meantime insult his host country.

Now another genius move by him.

Maybe this so-called "Arab" nationalist should be busy reclaiming Syrian land and ask himself how his useless child-murdering terror regime and so-called member of the "axis of resistance" ( :rofl: ) could tolerate Israeli rule for such a long time without even lifting a finger.

Golan Heights are already de facto Israeli territories and have been that for decades.
Wake up low IQ clown.

But my dear @al-Hasani, Golan Heights is an occupied territory. If you say its de facto Israeli territory, you are legitimizing occupation.

But my dear @al-Hasani, Golan Heights is an occupied territory. If you say its de facto Israeli territory, you are legitimizing occupation.

No, I would have legitimized the occupation had I claimed that it was de jure Israeli territory. It's de facto Israeli territory because they have been in control of it for decades.

I just found this news hilarious considering the ground realities of the terror regime that Syrian Lion supports and the situation of the Golan Heights.

Back
Top Bottom