What's new

Syrian "Opposition" Plans to Sell the Golan to Israel in Return for Military Intervention

alright I provided an unreliable source, now provide with another unreliable source to deny it at least... the international media doesn't care about Golan, Golan interest is only in Syria and Israel... isn't easy to deny an unreliable source? go ahead... and these news say the report exist, it will stop existing when the news are denied...
The reason why I can't provide a source is because no legitimate news source actually believes this, thus they won't bother even denying this.

why can't you understand something this simple? Something that doesn't exist isn't real if you say it is. Just because you believe in Santa Claus, doesn't mean he's real. You don't need scientific or political evidence for this. Get this through your thick head, you're wrong, and until your prove your claim, you will continue to be wrong.

post reported @Aeronaut
I don't understand how that was offensive, he was referring to the leadership,not the people.

When you see "Report:" in the title, that means its just unconfirmed rumor.
Exactly!

I don't understand why he can't understand something so basic. It's uncomfirmed and from a questionable source (Al Alam), so I don't understand why he's asking me to disprove something that doesn't exist.

Our resident Syrian Christian Arab, tratior and coward that sits in his basement in the US while his country burns have the audacity to spread propaganda on a daily basis and in the meantime insult his host country.

yeah and i saw your pictures in syria fighting next to your takfiri brothers. you are just a keyboard warrior. someone who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones. i bet you never hold a gun in your life

Can you prove they're not fake?
yes I already did, the videos came from Anti-Syria stations and journalist who are with those terrorists... everything to you is fake... the best way for you is go to Syria my friend...

yeah and i saw your pictures in syria fighting next to your takfiri brothers. you are just a keyboard warrior. someone who lives in glass house shouldn't trow stones. i bet you never hold a gun in your life

Farsi, Syria is not my country but it's a fellow Arab and Sunni Muslim country so it is much more my business than a Farsi that belongs in Iran or Afghanistan. That's your part of the world.

In case you did not know it then Saudi Arabia is not Iran. Saudi Arabians are among the people with most guns per capita. I have experience with hunting and guns. Even posted my guns on this forum before and took part in discussions many times related to guns.

Maybe you should stick to your heroine and toy guns. Learn how to count to 10 in a world language such as Arabic which is in the top 5 of most spoken languages in the world, before you comment on issues concerning the Arab world.
Clown.

Does not change the fact that @Syrian Lion is a little propagandist, coward and traitor that sits in a basement in the US, the same country he criticizes all the time, while his country burns. All while he preaches Arab/Syrian nationalism. What a joke.

:rofl:
If that was my country I would not be sitting on PDF of all places ( :rofl: ) or in the US while it burnt writing such nonsense.

alright, but what about the videos in post #7? I was arguing that it is not fake...
Whats there? Churchill was one of the strongest opponents of Communism ever. But he cooperated with USSR against Hitler. Similarly some rebels who are daily barrel bombed are ready too cooperate with Israel against Assad.

Whats there? Churchill was one of the strongest opponents of Communism ever. But he cooperated with USSR against Hitler. Similarly some rebels who are daily barrel bombed are ready too cooperate with Israel against Assad.
Thanks, at least you are not denying that they are willing or already cooperating with Israel... thus they are not fighting for Syria

yes I already did, the videos came from Anti-Syria stations and journalist who are with those terrorists... everything to you is fake... the best way for you is go to Syria my friend...
No, you didn't. You don't say a claim a banana is an apple and say it's color is evidence enough.

Those are unreliable sources, so there is ample reason for me to doubt their authenticity. Going to Syria would be best, but I don't live in Syria, so the best way for me to remain knowledgeable and not fall for propaganda is for me to question everything. So far you haven't convinced me, because you haven't provided me with any real evidence.

Shoudl i try the same?
Why not? If you refer to a leadership and not a people, then it should be within forum rules.

Thanks, at least you are not denying that they are willing or already cooperating with Israel... thus they are not fighting for Syria
If you're referring to me, I never denied Israel is cooperating with some rebels, in fact, go back and read my previous posts where I clearly said...

I have no doubt that some rebel groups are being supported by Israel, but to generalize is foolish beyond measure.

So, I don't understand where you're getting this idea from.

No, you didn't. You don't say a claim a banana is an apple and say it's color is evidence enough.

Those are unreliable sources, so there is ample reason for me to doubt their authenticity. Going to Syria would be best, but I don't live in Syria, so the best way for me to remain knowledgeable and not fall for propaganda is for me to question everything. So far you haven't convinced me, because you haven't provided me with any real evidence.
good that you question everything.. keep questioning but don't do it wrong... :disagree: I was about to provide a map of Syria, but you were gonna deny it.... I keep saying, this is the source we have so far, you don't have to believe it, no one has to, but at least there is something I provided, the judge will take this weak evidence over nothing...

I'm done with you... you are biased, I dare you to go to the Syrian thread and start questioning your beloved terrorists...

maybe not in my life, but it will return ...

@That Guy
what is wrong with you, I provided a source that claims this news, if you have a source to deny it then that's it... I provided something... what did you provide?
Did you suddenly become a fortune teller?
If yes you are a pretty crappy one at that

Back
Top Bottom