What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

Today morning, Jordanians have burned down a villa used as Hussainiah for Shia pilgrimages, there were Indian Shia who were expelled. they want to ruin Jordan as they ruined every place they exist in. They can have a place in Jordan only over our dead bodies. Jordan will always be clean from them:

923003_617396734956807_1983166752_n.jpg

21243_518051438230341_903097834_n.jpg

20135314519808.jpg

You are proud of this? :pop:

@Abu Zolfiqar

The Israelis are willing to do whatever it takes to prevent Hezbollah from acquiring sophisticated weapons particularly these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports from Syria say Wahhabi extremists have desecrated the grave of an ancient Muslim figure near the capital, Damascus.

shamseddin20130502154733550.jpg

The militants have reportedly attacked the mausoleum and exhumed the grave of Hujr ibn Adi in the Damascus suburb of Adra, and took his remains to an unknown location.

Hujr - a close companion of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and a staunch supporter of the first Shia Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (PBUH) - led the army of Muslims to victory in several crucial battles.

He and his sons finally fell victim to their loyalty Imam Ali (PBUH) and were murdered on the orders of the Umayyad Caliph Muawiyah in the year 660 CE.

Syria has been experiencing a deadly unrest since March 2011, and many people, including large numbers of army and security personnel, have been killed in the chaos.

The Syrian government says that the violence is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the insurgents are foreign nationals.

Damascus says the West and its regional allies Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are supporting the armed groups.

In addition, several international human rights organizations have accused the militants fighting the Syrian government of committing war crimes.

PressTV - Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet?s companion

These people are neither Muslims nor human , Islam is a tool in their hands to use for their evil purposes . Those Wahhabi and Muslim brotherhood gangsters who are backed by the US , Israel and their European drinking companions have no respect for Islam and even humanity , They've been practiced to be against shiism , Shia Imams and shia values for 14 centuries and that's why they are madly destroying whatever is important for shias even tough its a Prophet’s companion's grave or his family ( in Damascus they have promised to destroy ) .They kill ordinal people in the streets , lead suicide attacks , kill religious leaders and destroying the country and then blame Syrian government for defending itself .

well the onus is on everyone of Muslim faith to stop looking through sectarian prism

because Muslims falling for this "scheme" of division are used condoms....that's all they are

it will be in the interests of your own self if you at least try to find a new source for your information

i saw on the news that israelis attacked a munitions depot using Lebanese air space

it amazes me that Syrians and their neighbours by and large aren't raising hue and cry over it

is there any honour and dignity left in the Levent?

Source? Everyone here is up in arms that a "shrine" would have been touched. That's a primary source....you know what that is?

We do not venerate graves, this was a grave that was opened and body removed which is taboo for Muslims. Bones the fck you talking about, and we respect all prophets but worship God alone. Why do you think we do not make images of any prophet or God for that matter, so that no one will start idolatry.

Wahab is Allahs name but it is not Allah who is being referred to.
Idolatry is not just images....perhaps you might look it up.

The dogs and rats are those who use such language behind screens. Stop barking, and talk like a human being.

Stop using Taqqiyya, yoiu are not only ashamed of your country but also your religion.

Why to use such language, is this what you learned in your religion?

Please tell us the meaning of Taqqiyya . I wanna hear that from you .

Yes genius, they did so to blame the FSA as they did in many occasions before. Let me follow your precious logic, those shrines have been under Sunni custody for 1400 years, yet they all of the sudden have decided to do it now? :oops:

Or, lets follow your precious logic:

How could a evil kafir Shia Alewite gov.t of Assad which has been controlled by evil kafir Zionist Shia Iranian gov.t allow the Shrines to be under Sunni custody in the first place?

It doesn't seem to go in line with all of the stories your side has been propagating now does it?:oops:

No you are from Khawarij Decended you have to do nothing with islam or prophet S.A.W

What the Great Scholars of ISLAM says?

1. Imam Shaa'faiee states: "I gain the blessings from the grave Imam Abu Hanifa and whenever I get into trouble, then I offer two rakats and then I visit his grave, and pray their for the solution, and ALHAMDO LILLAH my needs are always fulfilled." (Al-Khairatul Hassan Vol 1 Page 38, Tareekh Khateeb-e-Baghdadi Vol 1 Page 123, Raddul Mukhrat Vol 1 Page 38)

2. Imam Ibn-e-Hajar Makki Shaafai states: "It is seen from many years that Ulma and the people use to visit the grave of Imam Abu Hanifa for the solution their problems and make him waseela for the completion of their needs".

3. Imam Ahmed Bin Hunble states: "When ever someone(i.e.muslim) died in Ansaar-e-Madina then they use to visit their graves and recite Quran Kareem on their graves". (Mirqaat Sharha Mishkaat, Vol 4, Page 81)

4. Imam Gazali Radi ALLAH Anho said: "If seeking help from a person in his life is lawful then it is lawful to seek help from him after his death". (Buhjatul Asraar)

5. Imam Ghazzali states: "This is property of Auliya ALLAH that Blessings are found in their speeches, their breath, their clothes, their houses, and in the sand of their feet and at a place where he sits for a day" (Minhajul Aabideen Ma'a Sharha Sirajus Saalikin, Page 529)

6. Allama Abdul Ghani Afandi Nabalsi said: "once i heared with my ears when I visited the grave of Arsalan Damishqi that a man said 'Why you visit sand, this is foolish act', I was amazed that a Muslim cannot say this" (Kashfun Noor - Page 19)

7. Allama Shahabuddin Khafaji states in his commentry: "Visitng the graves of Aulia ALLAH and seeking waseela from them towards ALLAH is proved and All Muslim Ummah accept this belief. But their are some mulhideen who do not believe this. May ALLAH save us from their evil beliefs"

8. Shah Abdul Aziz Dehlvi states: "The souls of Aulia gain more power and spirituality after their death". (Fatawa Azizia, Vol 2, Page 102)

9. Shah Waliullah Dehlvi in his book "Faizul Haramain", Page No: 57:

"If Someone achieves mystical knowledge then his soul become so powerful that Tariqah, Maslak, Saintly chain, Lineage, Genealogy, Relations and everything connected with that person comes into the range of his favor and inclination; The favor of ALLAH, reflects through his spiritual attention"

10. and in his book, "Hama-at":

"This Guarantees for the regular attending on death anniversaries (URS) of the saints, regular visiting to their shrines, to recite Fatiha there, Distribution of Charity, to honor his offspring, relations and Relics are lawful in Shariah; and also these are supererogation (Nafl and Mustahab) actions."

11. Hazrat Daata Gunj Bux in his Famous Book "Kashful Ma'joob" said: "Do visit the graves of your relatives and beloved and do recite Fatiha and Yaseen at their graves, so that they should pray for you."

12. "Gaining spritual reflections from Mashaikh and thier attention from thier life and from their graves are no doubt true". (Al-Muhmind i.e. Aqaid-e-Ulma-e-Deobanad By Haji Imdadullah, Page 18 )

ACT of those who declare this as SHIRK:

1. when Ahraf Ali Thanvi came to Lahore, He visits the grave of Daata Sahib and said "He is a Great Personality, He is still controlling the happenings". (Safar Naama Lahore wa Lakhnow, Page No: 50, Published By Maktaba Ashrafia Lahore)

2. Ahraf Ali Thanvi said for Sultanul Hind: "India is the emperor of Chishti's because of Khwaja Gharib Nawaz" (Al-Afazaatul Youmia, Vol 1, Page 309)

3. He further said about an English man: "One English man went England from India and said 'A Late in Ajmer (Khwaja Gharib Nawaz) is ruling entire India" (Al-Afazaatul Youmia, Vol 1, Page 309)

4. "Prime Minister and Doctor Israar Ahmed are reciting Fatiha for the Late brother of Doctor Asrar" (Daily Iman - Karachi, Dated 20th July 2004)

You have gathered comments from what suits you.
your disease is severe,
I asked you before and I will ask again.
If you believe that the prophet's life was indeed the best and only perfect example of Islam.
Please quote me one instance, one sentence where the prophet either did himself or encouraged anyone else "visit graves"
or to project the dead before their place.

That is all I am asking for, 1 instance.

If you can not quote 1 instance of the prophet seeking to visit graves of those before him, or asking people to seek his own grave after him then all the people whom you have quoted stand in hot waters.

Think logically and answer in a rational way.

Wahabis are a big threat to true Muslims. They are only 5 to 10 Crore , out of 125 Crore Muslims Worldwide. They are bringing bad name to Islam. Wahabis must be controlled. If true Muslims unite, they can control these Wahabis, because they are small in number. Only thing that is needed is Awareness among Muslims.
Sample of Wahabi Belief : All Muslims have become Mushrik ( Polytheists ), So, Killing them is ok.

Wahabis are practicing truest form of distilled Islam as laid down by PBUH. I have seen many munazaras between Wahabi Learned Mohtarams and sunni brelvis and deobandis, and clearly no one can outweight them in islamic discussions. They follow islam in its puirest variety and upto the core. allahu akbar

your disease is severe,
If you believe that the prophet's life was indeed the best and only perfect example of Islam.
Please quote me one instance, one sentence where the prophet either did himself or encouraged anyone else "visit graves"

If you can not quote 1 instance of the prophet seeking to visit graves of those before him, or asking people to seek his own grave after him then all the people whom you have quoted stand in hot waters.

+100. I agree with you brother. Irrationalism and shirk has plagued islam in subcontient.
your disease is severe,

Thats because of erstwhile hindu roots.

your disease is severe,

You asked for one instance where our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam did himself or encouraged others to " visit graves ".
I am quoting here two instances. Let us see whether you accept it or deny the truth.

1) Syyeduna Rasolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: "One who perform HAJJ after me and then visits my grave, that means he visits me in my life". (Daar Qutni, Baheeqi, Mishkaat, Tibrani Fiss Sageeril Ausat, Majma' al zawaid)

2) Hazrat Muhammad Bin Noman Radi ALLAH Anho narrates that Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "ALLAH forgives the sins of those , who on fridays regularly visits the grave of his mother and father or any one of them and his name will be recorded amongst those who exercise kindness with parents". (Baheeqi, Mishkaat, Ziaul Hadeeth - Page No: 108).

If you really believe that the life of our Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is the best example, you should accept it. Visiting graves is permissible and a very beneficial act, but We Muslims believe it is not compulsory. But You should also not stop other Muslims from visiting graves.

Why did you cut my post in your second quotation? Are you trying to outsmart me?
Anyway genius, my answer is in the same quote you cut out. And plz, don't reply, I've a policy not to get involved with you guys in any discussions. Thanx

If you have that policy you will follow it.

And you must be a fool or think everybody else is one when you say all jordanians are proud of burning down a shia villa but otherwise they are tolerant and educated. That claim fits not the idea of tolerance or education.

Back
Top Bottom