What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

You understand Arabic, tell me man, what the hell is this?

Inta malak inta ya habibi. What's the relevance? Are these guys bothering you that much?

My country is known for it's tolerant and well educated people, however, people know very well your threat and understand that wherever you exist, there are bloodshed and mess. Those pilgrimages are Iranians and Indians. Better to expel them out and finish this threat from the beginning . Practice your beliefs in your countries, away away from us.

Jordan has been extremely a generous country in fact after Pakistan they have been home for so many different refugees of their region

The sectarianism and manmade divisions are what annoy me. Biggest threat and biggest fitna is this. Sa7 wala ghalat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Inta malak inta ya habibi. What's the relevance? Are these guys bothering you that much?

Yes they do, they are chanting that their Mahadi enemies showed up in Daraa (refering to people the Southern city in Syria which the spark of the Syrian uprising started), and Zainab (RA) shrine is in danger (noting that this shrine has been under Sunnah custody for 1400 years), they are vowing as well to crush their enemies in Syria (Sunnah).

They have made it clear now, it's a sectarian war.

My country is known for it's tolerant and well educated people, however, people know very well your threat and understand that wherever you exist, there are bloodshed and mess. Those pilgrimages are Iranians and Indians. Better to expel them out and finish this threat from the beginning . Practice your beliefs in your countries, away away from us.
I dont think your nation is tolerant or well educated. Did those people behead someone? or did they commit a suicide attack? Let them do their thing.
It's this kind of mentality that created Jordanians like psychopath Al-Zarqawi.

Yes they do, they are chanting that their Mahadi enemies showed up in Daraa (refering to people the Southern city in Syria which the spark of the Syrian uprising started), and Zainab (RA) shrine is in danger (noting that this shrine has been under Sunnah custody for 1400 years), they are vowing as well to crush their enemies in Syria (Sunnah).

They have made it clear now, it's a sectarian war.

Both sides are wrong and both sides have committed the worst and most sadistic kind of bloodshed

And it's exacerbated by outside countries adding jet-grade fuel to the fire

I dont think you nation is tolerant or well educated. Did those people behead someone? or did they commit a suicide attack? Let them do their thing.

Zarqawi was an outcast and a criminal he killed Jordanians too - including many in a wedding bombing at a "western" owned hotel some years back I remember that story. His bastard organization killed scores of innocent Iraqi citizens

I know many Jordanians on friendship and professional level and they're wonderful human beings

I dont think you nation is tolerant or well educated. Did those people behead someone? or did they commit a suicide attack? Let them do their thing.

I don't need mention what they did in other countries, what I care about is that they will never have a place among us.

Forgive me if this is incorrect grammar:

Seeb deenak fi albak bas!

I don't need mention what they did in other countries, what I care about is that they will never have a place among us.

Who is they? Assad supporters or fellow Muslims of Shiia denomination?

Zarqawi was an outcast and a criminal he killed Jordanians too - including many in a wedding bombing at a "western" owned hotel some years back I remember that story

I know many Jordanians on friendship and professional level and they're wonderful human beings
Yes he was a criminal and murderer, however you should also think what happens with a criminal if he's encouraged to kill people because of different sect or religion. If 114 of 116 Jordanians agree with kicking out shia pelgrims, then it's a signal that there are people in this society that not only agree with kicking them out, but also agree with killing them. This is a dangerous mentality with unfortunately has led to mass killings of shia people in Iraq and Pakistan for example and even in Indonesia it has caused death among Shia People.
Look at the facts, where ever you see salafists, you see terrorism.

Forgive me if this is incorrect grammar:

Seeb deenak fi albak bas!

Who is they? Assad supporters or fellow Muslims of Shiia denomination?

I don't want to see another Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen in Jordan. No.. I don't want to see spreading Shia sect in my country.
@Abu Zolfiqar

I try my best to do this, but not when I get called Wahhabi, Zionist..ect of those terms.

Reports from Syria say Wahhabi extremists have desecrated the grave of an ancient Muslim figure near the capital, Damascus.

shamseddin20130502154733550.jpg

The militants have reportedly attacked the mausoleum and exhumed the grave of Hujr ibn Adi in the Damascus suburb of Adra, and took his remains to an unknown location.

Hujr - a close companion of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and a staunch supporter of the first Shia Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (PBUH) - led the army of Muslims to victory in several crucial battles.

He and his sons finally fell victim to their loyalty Imam Ali (PBUH) and were murdered on the orders of the Umayyad Caliph Muawiyah in the year 660 CE.

Syria has been experiencing a deadly unrest since March 2011, and many people, including large numbers of army and security personnel, have been killed in the chaos.

The Syrian government says that the violence is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the insurgents are foreign nationals.

Damascus says the West and its regional allies Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are supporting the armed groups.

In addition, several international human rights organizations have accused the militants fighting the Syrian government of committing war crimes.

PressTV - Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet?s companion

Are the so called religious people who protest against cartoonist will also go after these guys?

I don't want to see another Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen in Jordan. No.. I don't want to see spreading Shia sect in my country.
@Abu Zolfiqar

I try my best to do this, but not when I am being called Wahhabi, Zionist..ect of those terms.

Whatever floats your boat. Nice chatting with you.

Yes he was a criminal and murderer, however you should also think what happens with a criminal if he's encouraged to kill people because of different sect or religion. If 114 of 116 Jordanians agree with kicking out shia pelgrims, then it's a signal that there are people in this society that not only agree with kicking them out, but also agree with killing them. This is a dangerous mentality with unfortunately has led to mass killings of shia people in Iraq and Pakistan for example and even in Indonesia it has caused death among Shia People.

What about mass killing Syrian people, mainly Sunnah? Oh sorry, they are Wahabies and must be slaughtered.

Whatever happens there happens and we have little control but don't compare Pakistan to Iraq or those other countries despite some foreign sponsored sectarian groups there is no major sectarian issue in Pakistan nor has there ever been

It's worth mentioning that salafist minded parties have never won more than a tiny few seats in the National Assembly - and that includes seats even in conservative areas in the north

What about mass killing Syrian people, mainly Sunnah? Oh sorry, they are Wahabies and must be slaughtered.

Muslims are killing Muslims

Arabs of that region making fool out of themselves and being used like condoms by outside interests

Alf mabrook

You know what, yes we are intolerant and terrorists, don't come by, spread it over your places so people know it.

Today morning, Jordanians have burned down a villa used as Hussainiah for Shia pilgrimages, there were Indian Shia who were expelled. they want to ruin Jordan as they ruined every place they exist in. They can have a place in Jordan only over our dead bodies. Jordan will always be clean from them:

923003_617396734956807_1983166752_n.jpg

21243_518051438230341_903097834_n.jpg

20135314519808.jpg

Then you say this

My country is known for it's tolerant and well educated people

You are always making racist comments about indians too, and making fun of indian beliefs. You are neither tolerant, nor well educated - assuming education enables critical thinking and humane behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom