What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

The US could make us wipe each other out just by delivering chemical weapons to both sides

but keep fighting.. :bounce:

The bidah brigade Wahabi scum have destroyed shrines of Sahaba (Radi Allah unhu) and saints in Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Somalia and now Syria.
Look who is talking about Bidaah?:chilli:
These wahabi scum deserve the most painful torture and death at the hands of the SAA for doing this to the grave of the Beloved Prophet's صلى الله عليه وسلم Companion (Radi Allah unhu)
That is what your people getting as we speak..;)
May these rats be hunted down through the blessing of Allah and The Holy Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ! Ameen!!!

Take this advice my friend, Allah doesn't respond to the Islam enemies praying which call for killings Muslims. :tup:

“The Blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Ka’aba.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah; Silsilah El Saheehah )

In the Targhib wa’ l-Tarhib of Imam al-Mundhiri, 3/276 it has the following hadith from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (Allah be well pleased with him) that he said:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!"

thousends died, just yestarday another massacre ( Bayada)... who gives a **** about bildings and shrines?

The dogs and rats are those who use such language behind screens. Stop barking, and talk like a human being.

Stop using Taqqiyya, yoiu are not only ashamed of your country but also your religion.

Why to use such language, is this what you learned in your religion?

Well , you may not knew it . but you can only use Taqqiah in one case and that's when your life or life of your family is in danger .

I wonder what's the obsession of you guys that when something is not as what you like you must say it's a lie and you are doing Taqqiah

In the Targhib wa’ l-Tarhib of Imam al-Mundhiri, 3/276 it has the following hadith from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As (Allah be well pleased with him) that he said:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!"

thousends died, just yestarday another massacre ( Bayada)... who gives a **** about bildings and shrines?

Those who add fuel to the flames are responsible, for 2 years we've said the most important thing is stopping sending weapons into Syria, stopping interfering in their internal affairs and let them shape their future through national negotiation and election .. they've replied it by sending more weapons and more terrorists into Syria ... it's their policy to boost their national power by making chaos in other countries ... when Syria belongs to Syrian people who is king Abdollah or king of Qatar to decide on behalf of them ... instead of aiming their weapons towards Israel and real enemies of Islam they kill Muslims ... they did it in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Syria ... they distort the face of Islam as if all Muslims are terrorist .... they don't respect other sect as though they are representive of God on the Earth ....

Let us just get to the chase, they call 1.5 Bn Muslims "Wahabies", a paint that would avoid angering all Muslims all together, yesterday I read this on FB, they called Muslim civilians who were being slaughtered in Bayada and called them "Wahabies", they called for obliterating their cities and kill their children, women and elders:

944459_588155847874951_287042405_n.jpg

Those idiots have no idea who they have awakened..

This People Started with Arabia Destroying Mazar of Shahaba and Wife Of Prophet S.A.W and this New Age Khawarij will destroy any thing related to islam and prophet Family and his Shahaba their tasbee morning and evening is Shirk ,Bidah,You Kafir ,you mushrik.
They kill islamic scholar who don't buy their ideology and kill innocent muslim.
They bomb Sufi Saint Mazar in India ,Pakistan . They Destroy Sufi Saint Mazar in Libya,Syria ,Sudan,Somalia and Mali Timbaktu.
If you see their Soo call scholar they wants to destroy Mazar of Prophet S.a.w.
They have inflicted more Damage to islam then anybody else .

See Modern day khawarij .

Complete history of Khawarij and its Re-emergence in modern day.

ahlus sunnah wal jamah: RISE OF KHAWARIJ : PART 1 ( requested by brother AIDIL)

Last edited by a moderator:
This People Started with Arabia Destroying Mazar of Shahaba and Wife Of Prophet S.A.W and this New Age Khawarij will destroy any thing related to islam and prophet Family and his Shahaba their tasbee morning and evening is Shirk ,Bidah,You Kafir ,you mushrik.
They kill islamic scholar who don't buy their ideology and kill innocent muslim.
They bomb Sufi Saint Mazar in India ,Pakistan . They Destroy Sufi Saint Mazar in Libya,Syria ,Sudan,Somalia and Mali Timbaktu.
If you see their Soo call scholar they wants to destroy Mazar of Prophet S.a.w.
They have inflicted more Damage to islam then anybody else .

See Modern day khawarij .

Complete history of Khawarij and its Re-emergence in modern day.

ahlus sunnah wal jamah: RISE OF KHAWARIJ : PART 1 ( requested by brother AIDIL)

Congratulations guys, you got Indians by your side..

The dogs and rats are those who use such language behind screens. Stop barking, and talk like a human being.

Stop using Taqqiyya, yoiu are not only ashamed of your country but also your religion.

Why to use such language, is this what you learned in your religion?

you're delusional beyond words !

I criticize wahabis and that makes me shia despite the fact I am defending the Sahaba (Radi Allah unho) here ???

you know that shias insult and curse the Sahaba, right ?

Stop using foul language, Muslims don't use such language.
I criticize wahabis and that makes me shia despite the fact I am defending the Sahaba (Radi Allah unho) here ???

I doubt that to be honest with you.

Wrong,
Shias do not swear on every one of the prophet's companions. they criticize only some.
Lastly,

Share with me what benefit will a grave ( of any one) serve to Islam ?
is ANY of Islam's requirements predicated on the presence of a grave / shrine ?

As for your comment about shrines in Libya, Pakistan etc. Please elaborate (and feel free to quote Quran + Hadith ) on the relevance of such things in Islam. If you believe the prophet's life was the best example of Islam. Please quote me one instance / historical event of what is practiced on graves.

bye bye.

Momeen is a momeen Indian or Chinese Islam is universal Religion not only for desert dwellers .Its better to have indian muslim in their side then Zionist Jews,salafi and Shaitan.:disagree:

Congratulations guys, you got Indians by your side..

As per your logic what is the need of Mazar e Nabi S.a.w and this saint are responsible for spreading of islam other wise you would have been Idol worshipper like your cousin in east

Wrong,
Shias do not swear on every one of the prophet's companions. they criticize only some.
Lastly,

Share with me what benefit will a grave ( of any one) serve to Islam ?
is ANY of Islam's requirements predicated on the presence of a grave / shrine ?

As for your comment about shrines in Libya, Pakistan etc. Please elaborate (and feel free to quote Quran + Hadith ) on the relevance of such things in Islam. If you believe the prophet's life was the best example of Islam. Please quote me one instance / historical event of what is practiced on graves.

bye bye.

Momeen is a momeen Indian or Chinese Islam is universal Religion not only for desert dwellers .Its better to have indian muslim in their side then Zionist Jews,salafi and Shaitan.:disagree:

As per your logic what is the need of Mazar e Nabi S.a.w and this saint are responsible for spreading of islam other wise you would have been Idol worshipper like your cousin in east

You answer questions with questions. you lack knowledge and skill in logical argument.

Some one can never visit the PROPHET's MOSQUE not Kaa'ba and he will still be a perfect Muslim.

the completion of faith is not predicated on the Prophet's mosque nor Kaa'ba.

Thus why protest the (supposed) destruction of graves of prophet's companion ?

Back
Top Bottom