What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

the world allegedly? that's the same word used when its news about Syrian army... they always say Allegedly killed.. so why do you believe those article, but not that article...??

and you want GCC news to admit it?? :omghaha: you're a joke... GCC news will always lie, even if the truth is clear as a sunshine..

Admit what... where is your proof. even the opposition denied such claim. No sane person would every dig out a body of a dead person. Your Assad propaganda machine as usual.....:closed:

Admit what... where is your proof. even the opposition denied such claim. No sane person would every dig out a body of a dead person. Your Assad propaganda machine as usual.....:closed:

:omghaha: you are so brain washed you don't even believe your OWN "credible" source that you always used... I showed you a video of the F$A terrorists destroy shrines, and also they burnt down mosques and destroyed them...

And pegans used to pray for idols because they thought they were closer to god.
I didn't say pray, don't try to change my words. also it's interesting how in your view prophet and the idols are the same.
Which Hadith dear? For the love of god spare me from this. Let's just stop it before I get more shocks.
the following are just examples from sunni books:
جلال الدین السیوطی الدر المنثور volume 6 page 379.
والذي نفسي بيده ان هذا و شيعته هم الفائزون

same series, volume 8 page 589:
هو أنت وشيعتك يوم القيامة راضين مرضيين

ينابيع المودة لذوي القربى volume 2 page 357,452
النهاية volume 3 page 276
تذكرة الخواص و در ينابيع المودة لذوى القربى volume 1 page 125 ,volum 2 page 357
الصواعق page 161
مناقب المغازلي page 293
مروج الذهب volume 2 page 51, volume 3 page 7
المعجم الكبير للطبراني volume 1 page 319
مجمع الزوائد volume 9 page 131
کفایة الطالب page 135
مجمع الزواید volume 9 page 131
مناقب المغازلی page 281

:omghaha: you are so brain washed you don't even believe your OWN "credible" source that you always used... I showed you a video of the F$A terrorists destroy shrines, and also they burnt down mosques and destroyed them...

Again my credible source says read post$#11... and I don't take from you when it comes to FSA.. please keep your nonsense to yourself and f@% off...

Again my credible source says read post$#11... and I don't take from you when it comes to FSA.. please keep your nonsense to yourself and f@% off...

F$A have history with destroying shrine, if you want to ignore the facts and stay ignorant, that is your choice...

i'm done talking to ignorant people and double standard lovers, they use one word as an excuse when they want to... :omghaha:

I didn't say pray, don't try to change my words. also it's interesting how in your view prophet and the idols are the same.

the following are just examples from sunni books:
جلال الدین السیوطی الدر المنثور volume 6 page 379.
والذي نفسي بيده ان هذا و شيعته هم الفائزون

same series, volume 8 page 589:
هو أنت وشيعتك يوم القيامة راضين مرضيين

ينابيع المودة لذوي القربى volume 2 page 357,452
النهاية volume 3 page 276
تذكرة الخواص و در ينابيع المودة لذوى القربى volume 1 page 125 ,volum 2 page 357
الصواعق page 161
مناقب المغازلي page 293
مروج الذهب volume 2 page 51, volume 3 page 7
المعجم الكبير للطبراني volume 1 page 319
مجمع الزوائد volume 9 page 131
کفایة الطالب page 135
مجمع الزواید volume 9 page 131
مناقب المغازلی page 281

Ah, you mean Shia literally, my friend this is an Arabic word means "loyalists", for instance if you are loyal to me I call you my Shia, but unfortunately it was deprived from it's meaning and stolen by you until it's solely used to call you. Shall we stop here? Because I believe going further wouldn't be very pleasant to you guys.

I did read the 20th post .-.
I doubt the F$A did. May be the Nusrah front? Al-Qedea newest wing D:?

I don't know why this reminds my of Somebozo..

@BLACKEAGLE
Tell me about it! :blah:

Yet it's still unclear who did it. We all agree upon the fact that this kind of act is unacceptable. This shrine is sacred to the Shia of whom many side with Assad. I wouldn't be shocked if Assad's mercenaries did it. Also, PressTv is a garbage. They only good thing they are good at is running their mouths.

Yes, the word Shia stands loyal or supporters. The Shia sect is called Rafidah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, you mean Shia literally, my friend this is an Arabic word means "loyalists", for instance if you are loyal to me I call you my Shia, but unfortunately it was deprived from it's meaning and stolen by you until it's solely used to call you. Shall we stop here? Because I believe going further wouldn't be very pleasant to you guys.

I don't know why this reminds my of Somebozo..
same thing for sunni, and nothing for wahhabis.

same thing for sunni, and nothing for wahhabis.

We are the Muslims, plz don't forget yourselves you are just a sect, a minority of 150 millions while we are 1.5 billion. There is no such thing as Wahhabi, it's just a pathetic attempt by you people to invent new sects among Muslims so you fed in.

We are the Muslims, plz don't forget yourselves you are just a sect, a minority of 150 millions while we are 1.5 billion. There is no such thing as Wahhabi, it's just a pathetic attempt by you people to invent new sects among Muslims so you fed in.
you are below 30 million and all Muslims hate you, you don't even dare to admit who you are.

you are below 30 million and all Muslims hate you, you don't even dare to admit who you are.

Keep telling yourselves that, you might believe it one day.

Edited Edited

It's not acceptable for a minority to divide Muslims, especially when their beliefs are greatly questionable by Muslims. Calling names as well is not acceptable. Everyone who disagree with them is somehow "Wahabie". Like they don't know Islam was broght to them by our grandfathers and nevertheless they ruined what we taught them.

It's not acceptable for a minority to divide Muslims, especially when their beliefs are greatly questionable by Muslims. Calling names as well is not acceptable. Everyone who disagree with them is somehow "Wahabie". Like they don't know Islam was broght to them by our grandfathers and nevertheless they ruined what we taught them.

Those who resort to calling and attacking others because of their sect, whether the sect is bigger or smaller, usually end of biting themselves in the back. Shias can't possibly think 1 Billion people are 'Wahabies', and Sunnis can't think a huge many people are misguided.

These names are what we have to shed to move forward.

Whether this was done by the FSA or Syrian Army is unknown. FSA have Islam as their ideology, so it would be very surprising if they had done it. The Syrian Army may be putting the blame on the FSA.

what is this?

@BLACKEAGLE
Tell me about it! :blah:

Yet it's still unclear who did it. We all agree upon the fact that this kind of act is unacceptable. This shrine is sacred to the Shia of whom many side with Assad. I wouldn't be shocked if Assad's mercenaries did it. Also, PressTv is a garbage. They only good thing they are good at is running their mouths.

Yes, the word Shia stands loyal or supporters. The Shia sect is called Rafidah.

you contradict yourself... Al3brieyh brainwashed you that you are fooling yourself... :hitwall: what have you become?? OPEN YOUR MIND AND EYES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom