What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

yeah, so pissed off about presstv role on revealing your Zionist face ha? be and burn.
and look who is talking about spreading the hatred, you are the one who brainwashed a kid to kill his classmates just because they were pro government.
Yeh, the bigger Satan and the smaller one :lol:

Israel
R: Iran
(300) AIM-9L/M Sidewinder SRAAM (1985) 1985-1986 (300) AIM-9L version; status uncertain

508 BGM-71 TOW Anti-tank missile 1985 1985 508 Ex-Israeli

500 BGM-71 TOW Anti-tank missile 1986 1986 500 Part of 'Iran-Contra' deal; financed by USA

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-arms-imports-gulf-war-1-a.html#ixzz2SBDgOWcj

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, we don't worship shrines, we don't worship even the prophet (SA), we only pray to Allah, other than that keep your beliefs to yourselves in your countries, away from Muslims. As far as I know, prophet's grave is well taken care of under the custodians of the two holy mosques.

Since you brought in desecration of holy graves I will post this to readers to decide who realy are known of doing that, and BTW, this is written by a Westerner analyst named Martin Kramer, criticizing both sides, however:

Khomeini’s Messengers in Mecca

From Ottomans to Saudis

The Sunni corpus of libel is perhaps more readily documented, if only because it sometimes led to violent acts against Shi‘ite pilgrims. At the root of the Sunni lore is the belief that Shi‘ites feel themselves compelled to pollute the holy premises. Much evidence for Sunni belief in this libel exists both in Islamic textual sources and in European travel literature. This pollution was said to take a particularly repelling form: Burckhardt and Burton, the great nineteenth-century explorers of Arabia, both heard about attacks on Shi‘ite pilgrims, prompted by the suspicion that they had polluted the Great Mosque in Mecca with excrement. According to Burton, “their ill-fame has spread far; at Alexandria they were described to me as a people who defile the Ka‘bah.”4

The Safavids reacted by trying to discourage the pilgrimage to Mecca and emphasizing the importance of Shi‘ite shrines in their own domains.3

All the more striking, then, was a serious recurrence of the Sunni libel of Shi‘ite defilement. In 1943, a Saudi religious judge ordered an Iranian pilgrim beheaded for allegedly defiling the Great Mosque with excrement supposedly carried into the mosque in his pilgrim’s garment. Ibn Sa‘ud remarked to some Americans that “this was the kind of offense which might be expected of Iranian.” The verdict in local coffee houses held that “the Iranians always act that way.”17
Khomeini’s Messengers in Mecca | Martin Kramer on the Middle East
and when I say you are bunch of retarded people you wont accept.
Shiahs also pray only to Kaba, and our pilgrimage to these shrines is for the same reason people visited them, when they were alive.
Unlike you (who want to talk like wahhabis) we believe in Qur'an, and this is Qur'an who tells us our dead people are actually alive, if you don't accept this sentence from Qur'an then you are not Muslim and have no right to talk about it. their body is buried but their souls is alive, so we ask their bless just the same way when they were alive.
these libels are from wahhabis (a fake religious created by U.K) so nothing else is expected from them.
also indirectly you are accepting that this exhume grave is your job, I know this is your pathetic life.

and when I say you are bunch of retarded people you wont accept.
Shiahs also pray only to Kaba, and our pilgrimage to these shrines is for the same reason people visited them, when they were alive.
Unlike you (who want to talk like wahhabis) we believe in Qur'an, and this is Qur'an who tells us our dead people are actually alive, if you don't accept this sentence from Qur'an then you are not Muslim and have no right to talk about it. their body is buried but their souls is alive, so we ask their bless just the same way when they were alive.
these libels are from wahhabis (a fake religious created by U.K) so nothing else is expected from them.
also indirectly you are accepting that this exhume grave is your job, I know this is your pathetic life.

So, you ask them for blessings rather than Allah...You get it now, that's the shirk, and BTW, there was nothing so called Shia in their lives, this was invented after hundreds of years of prophet (SA) death.

Endowments' Ministry Condemns Sacrilege of Prophet Companion Hajar Bin Oudi in Damascus Countryside

May 02, 2013

20130502-210829_h480388.jpg

Ministry of Endowments on Thursday condemned the attack committed by the armed terrorist groups on the shrine of Companion of prophet Hajar Bin Oudai in Adra city in Damascus Countryside.

In a statement, the Ministry said that destroying the shrine of a companion of the prophet and sacrilege his tomb is a flagrant attack on all Muslims' sanctity.

"Those Takfiri terrorist groups have got used to attack the places of worship of churches and mosques.. the attack on the Islamic and Christian sanctities is a systemized plot carried out by enemies of the humanity, on top, the attack on the Great Umayyad Mosque in Aleppo," the statement added.

It affirmed that the Syrian people with all their spectrums have been aware of the reality of those takfiri criminal acts as they have become, more than any time before, committed to face this conspiracy and those who stand behind it.

The armed terrorist groups destroyed and burnt several Mosques and Churches in several provinces, including some sites with historical and religious values.

One of those attacks was the explosion of the Great Umayyad Mosque' minaret in Aleppo and the attack on Khaled Ibn al-Waled Mosque in Homs, in addition to destroying parts of Om al-Zunar Church in Homs.

The sites affected by terrorists' acts in Daraa were al-Omari Mosque, the ancient al-Hrak Mosque in Izraa'a and the two old Mosgues in AL-Sheikh Misken and Mahaja.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you ask them for blessings rather than Allah...You get it now, that's the shirk, and BTW, there was nothing so called Shia in their lives, this was invented after hundreds of years of prophet (SA) death.
you don't know the meaning of bless, it means asking them to pray for us (cause they are closer to god and their pray would be answered more easily than us), SO again cut your crap.
also the term shiah which means 'disciple' , according to our Hadithes, first was used by our prophet, he predicted a fitna in Islam said the right people are the shiahs of Ali (which means the disciples of Ali).

you don't know the meaning of bless, it means asking them to pray for us (cause they are closer to god and their pray would be answered more easily than us), SO again cut your crap.
And pegans used to pray for idols because they thought they were closer to god.
also the term shiah which means 'disciple' , according to our Hadithes, first was used by our prophet, he predicted a fitna in Islam said the right people are the shiahs of Ali (which means the disciples of Ali).
Which Hadith dear? For the love of god spare me from this. Let's just stop it before I get more shocks.

It doesn't matter who exhumed the grave folks. This is unacceptable and we can't allow it to happen again. We must respect a shrine that is sacred to 200 million people belonging to our faith and any by the same token.

But I find PressTv outlet very fishy ...

It doesn't matter who exhumed the grave folks. This is unacceptable and we can't allow it to happen again. We must respect a shrine that is sacred to 200 million people belonging to our faith and any by the same token.

But I find PressTv outlet very fishy ...
Gulf news also reported it... so stop complaining about press tv... and F$A terrorist have destroyed many shrines... see post #20

Read post#11. .....

the world allegedly? that's the same word used when its news about Syrian army... they always say Allegedly killed.. so why do you believe those article, but not that article...??

and you want GCC news to admit it?? :omghaha: you're a joke... GCC news will always lie, even if the truth is clear as a sunshine..

Gulf news also reported it... so stop complaining about press tv... and F$A terrorist have destroyed many shrines... see post #20

I did read the 20th post .-.
I doubt the F$A did. May be the Nusrah front? Al-Qedea newest wing D:?

the world allegedly? that's the same word used when its news about Syrian army... they always say Allegedly killed.. so why do you believe those article, but not that article...??

and you want GCC news to admit it?? :omghaha: you're a joke... GCC news will always lie, even if the truth is clear as a sunshine..
I only believe MBC & Alarabyia D:

Back
Top Bottom