What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

What about mass killing Syrian people, mainly Sunnah? Oh sorry, they are Wahabies and must be slaughtered.

Ofcourse that's sad and those who kill people because he/she belongs to different sect or religion should be killed immediately. I wish this ugly war in Syria would end today. The civilians are suffering.

The Situation in Syria differs, it's not a sunni-shia or sunni-alawite war.
The fact is that the majority of Bashar al-Assads army (including pilots) who are fighting now are sunnis. The wife of bashar al assad is sunni, also the minister of defence is a sunni. 3 of the last 5 ministers of Syria were sunnis. The other one was alawite and one christian.

This war knows 2 parties:

1. Baathist/secular nationalists of whatever backgroud (sunni,christian,druze,shia,alawite)

against

2. Mainly Sunni and salafist anti-secular and anti-alawite, anti-shia fighters. Especially the West, Turkey and salafi extremists want to turn this war into a sectarian war so that they could cut off the secular Sunnis from Assad and/or the syrian army.

However the fact remains that it's not a war where these beards like Assir and Arour scream about ("oohh our Sunni babies are getting slaughtered by evil Alawites). It's just not possible for 10% alawite to fight a war for almost 3 years.

I don't want to see another Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen in Jordan. No.. I don't want to see spreading Shia sect in my country.
@Abu Zolfiqar

I try my best to do this, but not when I get called Wahhabi, Zionist..ect of those terms.

What's wrong in it .. Wahab is Allah's name and if i am not wrong the word refers followers of Allah .. :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong in it .. Wahab is Allah's name and if i am not wrong the word refers followers of Allah .. :undecided:

That's part of the problem, they use Allah names to call people. But the main reason, is to paint you with different painting than other Muslims to be able to bash you and your beliefs. Wahabie=Anti Iranian regime.

Funny that a religion that claims to hate idolatry practices it so much. (venerating graves, bones, prophets, etc.)

Mosque Preachers Condemn Terrorists' Attack on Shrines of Prophet Mohammad's Companions
May 03, 2013

20130503-144003_h480442.jpg

Mosque imams and preachers on Friday condemned the terrorists' attacks on houses of worship and shrines of Companions of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), the latest was destroying the shrine of Companion Hujr Bin Oudai in Adra city in Damascus Countryside.

In their Friday sermons, the imams and preachers said this terrorist act is "a flagrant attack on the true tolerant Islam and the sanctity of all Muslims."

They also expressed strong condemnation of the terrorist bombings which took place in Damascus few days ago and claimed the lives of several citizens, stressing that such criminal acts rejected by all holy religions and international conventions.

These acts, the preachers added, indicate the scale of the conspiracies and plots hatched by Syria's enemies, topped by the US and the Zionist entity, and carried out by their mercenaries and agents in the region.

The armed terrorist groups destroyed and burnt several Mosques and Churches in different provinces, including some sites with historical and religious values.

One of those attacks was the explosion of the Great Umayyad Mosque' minaret in Aleppo and the attack on Khaled Ibn al-Waled Mosque in Homs, in addition to destroying parts of Om al-Zunar Church in Homs.

The sites affected by terrorists' acts in Daraa were al-Omari Mosque, the ancient al-Hrak Mosque in Izraa'a and the two old Mosgues in AL-Sheikh Misken and Mahaja.

@Syrian Lion

Your Govt is too obsessed with the Zionist Entity, I can guarantee that Assad's is the king of the kings of dat State. How's that :D?

Funny that a religion that claims to hate idolatry practices it so much. (venerating graves, bones, prophets, etc.)

Don't generalize, Muslims (Sunnah) don't have this.

Then you say this

You are always making racist comments about indians too, and making fun of indian beliefs. You are neither tolerant, nor well educated - assuming education enables critical thinking and humane behaviour.

Why did you cut my post in your second quotation? Are you trying to outsmart me?
Anyway genius, my answer is in the same quote you cut out. And plz, don't reply, I've a policy not to get involved with you guys in any discussions. Thanx

That's part of the problem, they use Allah names to call people. But the main reason, is to paint you with different painting than other Muslims to be able to bash you and your beliefs. Wahabie=Anti Iranian regime.

well the onus is on everyone of Muslim faith to stop looking through sectarian prism

because Muslims falling for this "scheme" of division are used condoms....that's all they are

it will be in the interests of your own self if you at least try to find a new source for your information

@Syrian Lion

Your Govt is too obsessed with the Zionist Entity, I can guarantee that Assad's is the king of the kings of dat State. How's that :D?

i saw on the news that israelis attacked a munitions depot using Lebanese air space

it amazes me that Syrians and their neighbours by and large aren't raising hue and cry over it

is there any honour and dignity left in the Levent?

It's impossible for FSA to do it, while SAA who destroyed mosques burned Quraan, committed many blasphemous acts are likely the ones who did it:

FSA say it's SAA who did it. Another thing, a video has been recently leaked showing SAA disguised as FSA to commit such crimes in order to blame them:

So for decades they didn't touch the site and now all of a sudden they decide to do so?

Wow, that is sooo "believable".

So for decades they didn't touch the site and now all of a sudden they decide to do so?

Wow, that is sooo "believable".

Yes genius, they did so to blame the FSA as they did in many occasions before. Let me follow your precious logic, those shrines have been under Sunni custody for 1400 years, yet they all of the sudden have decided to do it now? :oops:

Yes genius, they did so to blame the FSA as they did in many occasions before. Let me follow your precious logic, those shrines have been under Sunni custody for 1400 years, yet they all of the sudden have decided to do it now? :oops:

Syria's always been fairly stable; iron-fisted rule - at times oh yes.

But it's been spared the level of wanton sectarian violence that Iraq, for example, has witnessed for several centuries now

Now however you have a civil war like situation unlike ever before in Syria.....and as i said, "outsiders" are only compounding the problems not solving them!

Syria's always been fairly stable; iron-fisted rule - at times oh yes.

But it's been spared the level of wanton sectarian violence that Iraq, for example, has witnessed for several centuries now

Now however you have a civil war like situation unlike ever before in Syria.....and as i said, "outsiders" are only compounding the problems not solving them!

Since Iran, HZ, and Iraqi militias are involved and consider it an existential issue, you can't expect the another party to sit back and watch, especially that the latter had been trying to convince the regime to solve the issue peacefully for the first 6 months of the uprising, and didn't start to arm FSA but after 2 years. I knew it from the beginning, that as much as the regime get more brutal, the Syrians would get much more radical and extreme, it's not that hard to come up with it. And now it's true, Syrians are getting more and more extreme everyday as the slaughter machine is going on, and they by this have killed the last spot of hope for them to survive, so they technically turned gentle and tame Syrians into ruthless fighters.

I'm just wondering, are SAA, HZ, and Iran lunatics to think Bashar would stay after what he has done? They made this fire, and it would burn them first.

We do not venerate graves, this was a grave that was opened and body removed which is taboo for Muslims. Bones the fck you talking about, and we respect all prophets but worship God alone. Why do you think we do not make images of any prophet or God for that matter, so that no one will start idolatry.

Wahab is Allahs name but it is not Allah who is being referred to.

Back
Top Bottom