What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

Wahabis are practicing truest form of distilled Islam as laid down by PBUH. I have seen many munazaras between Wahabi Learned Mohtarams and sunni brelvis and deobandis, and clearly no one can outweight them in islamic discussions. They follow islam in its puirest variety and upto the core. allahu akbar

I have also seen many munazaras between Wahabis and Sunnis, and Wahabis got defeated badly. Wahabis is the new minority sect in Islam. They don't follow Islam. If they were following Islam, then why did they kill innocent Sunni Muslims of Madina and Taif . Does Islam permit killing of human beings ? If not, Why Wahabis killed Muslims ? After knowing this fact, Will you still say they are following Islam in its purest form. Islam does not permits killing of human beings.

Wahabis are practicing truest form of distilled Islam as laid down by PBUH. I have seen many munazaras between Wahabi Learned Mohtarams and sunni brelvis and deobandis, and clearly no one can outweight them in islamic discussions. They follow islam in its puirest variety and upto the core. allahu akbar

I don't think you are a hindu as your name suggests. I think you are a Muslim, but using Hindu / Mushrik name.
Suppose you are actually a Hindu...... Were you able to understand those Munazaras between Wahabis and Sunnis. And you were able to decide who is right ? You are a genius.

Suppose you are actually a Muslim..... Your name shows that what a true Muslim you are... You are expressing sadness about Shirk having plagued Islam. On the other hand, you yourself has kept a name which is near to Shirk. Practice first , teach later.

+100. I agree with you brother. Irrationalism and shirk has plagued islam in subcontient.

Thats because of erstwhile hindu roots.

Don't worry . Muslims are protected from Shirk. Visiting graves , Praying to Allah with Waseela And Shirk are different things. Don't get confused between them. Our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said : My Ummah will not commit Shirk. ( Sahih Bukhari , Kitab Al Manaqib, Hadees No. 1317/3. ).

Our Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said : One person will emerge in future who will kill neighbours , falsely accusing them of Shirk. A Companion of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam asked. Who will be on the Truth ? The One who is accusing other of Shirk , or the one who is being accused. Our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam replied : The One who is accusing others will be WRONG.
The Above Hadees comes true on the founder of Wahabi Movement , i.e., Muhammad Abdul Wahhab Najdi. He killed his neighbour Muslims, falsely accusing them of Shirk.
Today also, Wahabis , who are only 5 % of Whole Muslims, accuse the majority of Muslims , of committing Shirk.

My country is known for it's tolerant and well educated people, however, people know very well your threat and understand that wherever you exist, there are bloodshed and mess. Those pilgrimages are Iranians and Indians. Better to expel them out and finish this threat from the beginning . Practice your beliefs in your countries, away away from us.

I agree your post and comments here very well prove that , specially the lies on the comments , even some tolerant moron there believe Shia curse the holy prophet

That's part of the problem, they use Allah names to call people. But the main reason, is to paint you with different painting than other Muslims to be able to bash you and your beliefs. Wahabie=Anti Iranian regime.

a name in itself is not Holly , the meaning and the context that it's used give value to the name .

and don't play Wahhab is another name for God card , you very well know the word Wahhabi have nothing to do with God . when you use it you just point to a school of thought nothing more nothing less .

I agree your post and comments here very well prove that , specially the lies on the comments , even some tolerant moron there believe Shia curse the holy prophet

How can I put this, they are but not on their faith expense especially after what they have seen what you did in other countries. My point is that despite that they are more tolerant compared to other Muslims (so they are not what you tend to call "Wahabies"), they will never accept you. I hope you got my point.

Whatever happens there happens and we have little control but don't compare Pakistan to Iraq or those other countries despite some foreign sponsored sectarian groups there is no major sectarian issue in Pakistan nor has there ever been

It's worth mentioning that salafist minded parties have never won more than a tiny few seats in the National Assembly - and that includes seats even in conservative areas in the north
Muslims are killing Muslims
what is happening in Pakistan and Iraq is one step before Syria, those anti government in Syria had no chance to win any election too and that's why they resorted to violence and are refusing a free election under U.S observation. both shiah and sunni would support Asad. today those who are fighting against Syrian army are foreign troops and the goal is bring this anti Israel government down, these terrorists are freely crossing Israel border and even have a camp in there. like Pakistan shiah and sunni have no problem with each other, this is just Salafis(wahhabis) who are creating bloodshed.

Shia's put more emphasis on Ahle Bayt and 12 masoomeen than Prophet (P.B.U.H) or Allah. I rarely heard Shia Praying to Allah by reciting Darood e Ibrahimi first which is recommended by Prophet (P.B.U.H) in several Hadith, They always says, Ya Ali Madad, Ya Hussain Madad. Is Ahle bayt and your 12 masoomens more important than Allah and His Prophet? (P.B.U.H)

And as usual Shias favourite tag line Sunnis have no problem with Shias. When you Shias will curse Abu Bakr Umar Usman, Ayesha (R.A) on loudspeakers from your imam bargah, sunni blood will boil, when we see you tube videos of your majalis and amount of cursing you do, plus amount of cursing you do on 9th and 10th muharram, then what do you expect, Other sects of Islam shower their Love on you after hearing all these craps?

Funny that a religion that claims to hate idolatry practices it so much. (venerating graves, bones, prophets, etc.)
So if today there was a tomb for Jesus too, you would show disrespect and destroy it? and what would be the reaction in christian society?

Today morning, Jordanians have burned down a villa used as Hussainiah for Shia pilgrimages, there were Indian Shia who were expelled. they want to ruin Jordan as they ruined every place they exist in. They can have a place in Jordan only over our dead bodies. Jordan will always be clean from them:

923003_617396734956807_1983166752_n.jpg

21243_518051438230341_903097834_n.jpg

20135314519808.jpg

God bless Jordan.

Let them bark. They are a tiny minority that form 10 percent of the world's Muslims. The only think that we need, if they cause problems like they do today, is to deal with them and put them in their place, like it happened in Jordan, Yemen etc. and is happening in Syria. Their dirty plans are well-known and we want nothing to do with them. Let them do what they want in Iran.

I am talking specifically about the Shia Twelver sect.

They are like Jehovah's Witnesses in Christianity, the extreme ones.

New Arabic nasheed about the Sahaba (companions) (no music) HD

Yes genius, they did so to blame the FSA as they did in many occasions before. Let me follow your precious logic, those shrines have been under Sunni custody for 1400 years, yet they all of the sudden have decided to do it now? :oops:
yes, many shrines are under sunni custody, cause like shiah these shrines are valuable to them too, and this is another fact that proves wahhabis aren't sunni.

yes, many shrines are under sunni custody, cause like shiah these shrines are valuable to them too, and this is another fact that proves wahhabis aren't sunni.

Stop living in denial, they are Muslims, you are different not them. Understand this.

Stop living in denial, they are Muslims, you are different not them. Understand this.

what is happening to you? :undecided:

this world is enough crazy that people educated enter in this craziness

Back
Top Bottom