What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

Shia's put more emphasis on Ahle Bayt and 12 masoomeen than Prophet (P.B.U.H) or Allah. I rarely heard Shia Praying to Allah by reciting Darood e Ibrahimi first which is recommended by Prophet (P.B.U.H) in several Hadith, They always says, Ya Ali Madad, Ya Hussain Madad. Is Ahle bayt and your 12 masoomens more important than Allah and His Prophet? (P.B.U.H)

And as usual Shias favourite tag line Sunnis have no problem with Shias. When you Shias will curse Abu Bakr Umar Usman, Ayesha (R.A) on loudspeakers from your imam bargah, sunni blood will boil, when we see you tube videos of your majalis and amount of cursing you do, plus amount of cursing you do on 9th and 10th muharram, then what do you expect, Other sects of Islam shower their Love on you after hearing all these craps?

go spread your lies elsewhere.

I was reading comments from 5 pages before also I'm downloading some big files, my connection is slow I had to download your video first, and it got quite time.

but what I wrote is enough for you, you just have nothing to say but accusing, even so we deny worshiping shrines you keep repeating your words, In Iran we have Shafi'i too and none of them confirms your BS. you just have to pretend to be able to defend your dirty thoughts.
watch and burn

You do not deny that you consider your Ayatollah as infallible. You do know that giving attributes that only Allah (swt) possesses is a major sin in Islam? It's like taking partners of Allah (swt). Many of your practices have no Islamic legitimacy and your scholars lose every single theological debate with Sunni scholars time and time again. I have seen those debates in both English and Arabic.

You can believe what you want but do not make up lies and talk in the name of us Sunnis. We do not agree with your practices and if we did 90 percent of the Muslims today would be Shias and not Sunnis like they are!

Also stop spreading nonsense. Nobody is a "Wahhabi" here because it does not exist nor does anybody call himself that. Every source say that the "Wahhabi" (Western invented name) are of the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 traditional Sunni madahib. Even your Iranian sources claim that.

Stop being a sheep of PressTV and research your own religion and stop calling everyone who does not agree (92 percent of all Muslims) with your Shia Twelver sect that only forms 8 percent of the worlds Muslims for Wahhabis.

3 million Shia Twelvers live in KSA and 50.000 just in Madinah. They have the same rights as anybody else and nobody is killing them. I have respect for their INDEPENDENT clerics who do not serve a regime like yours in Iran.

Just like I have respect for Al-Sistani if you know who this person is. Unlike other Mullah's he is not blending politics with religion and does not serve the interest of the Iranian Mullah regime.

I hope that you see the light one day.

No Sunni curse any Islamic figure while you curse many. Watch this video.

New Arabic nasheed about the Sahaba (companions) (no music) HD

Here you have a Iraqi Shia Arab (apparently Sayyid) who talks about the Shia Islam in Iran and that of Najaf and Karbala and how damaging the Iranian Shia version of Iranian Mullah regime is.

I guess you will call him a "Wahhabi" as well as you people do with anyone who does not agree with the Iranian theocracy and Ayatollah Shia Twelver belief of Qom.

Former Iraqi MP Ayad Jamal Al-Din: Iran Gains Control over the Najaf Shiite Hawza in Iraq - YouTube

what do you mean ? you're going to kill all of us?
you are going to act like talibans with shias in Afghanistan: convert , leave the country or die. ?

I will not do anything. It is not my business if others worship sects. I am talking about Allah (swt). Where did Taliban come from? I do not care about them. Nor am I a Afghan or Pashtun.

But I and all Sunnis will fight against any poisonous sect that will attack us, that I can promise, especially if they cause troubles.

You do not deny that you consider your Ayatollah as infallible. You do know that giving attributes that only Allah (swt) possesses is a major sin in Islam? It's like taking partners of Allah (swt). Many of your practices have no Islamic legitimacy and your scholars lose every single theological debate with Sunni scholars time and time again. I have seen those debates in both English and Arabic.

You can believe what you want but do not make up lies and talk in the name of us Sunnis. We do not agree with your practices and if we did 90 percent of the Muslims today would be Shias and not Sunnis like they are!

Also stop spreading nonsense. Nobody is a "Wahhabi" here because it does not exist nor does anybody call himself that. Every source say that the "Wahhabi" (Western invented name) are of the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 traditional Sunni madahib. Even your Iranian sources claim that.

Stop being a sheep of PressTV and research your own religion and stop calling everyone who does not agree (92 percent of all Muslims) with your Shia Twelver sect that only forms 8 percent of the worlds Muslims for Wahhabis.

3 million Shia Twelvers live in KSA and 50.000 just in Madinah. They have the same rights as anybody else and nobody is killing them. I have respect for their INDEPENDENT clerics who do not serve a regime like yours in Iran.

Just like I have respect for Al-Sistani if you know who this person is. Unlike other Mullah's he is not blending politics with religion and does not serve the interest of the Iranian Mullah regime.

I hope that you see the light one day.

No Sunni curse any Islamic figure while you curse many. Watch this video.

New Arabic nasheed about the Sahaba (companions) (no music) HD

Here you have a Iraqi Shia Arab (apparently Sayyid) who talks about the Shia Islam in Iran and that of Najaf and Karbala and how damaging the Iranian Shia version of Iranian Mullah regime is.

I guess you will call him a "Wahhabi" as well as you people do with anyone who does not agree with the Iranian theocracy and Ayatollah Shia Twelver belief of Qom.

Former Iraqi MP Ayad Jamal Al-Din: Iran Gains Control over the Najaf Shiite Hawza in Iraq - YouTube

I will not do anything. It is not my business if others worship sects. I am talking about Allah (swt). Where did Taliban come from? I do not care about them. Nor am I a Afghan or Pashtun.

But I and all Sunnis will fight against any poisonous sect that will attack us, that I can promise, especially if they cause troubles.
stop your crap, we only believe to infallible of prophet and his Ahlulbait(his daughter and 12 Imam).

study your history then talk about nonexistence. the religious that Al saud spread in peninsula is a a very radical version of Hanbali, even father and brother of abdulwahhab condemned him for his beliefs, this is not something you could deny.

we all are aware of conditions of shiahs in KSA, they live in oil rich regions but have the worst condition in KSA, and organizations wont employ them, and whoever talks against your dictators is labeled as Iranian spy and will spend rest of his life in jail.

stop your crap, we only believe to infallible of prophet and his Ahlulbait(his daughter and 12 Imam).

study your history then talk about nonexistence. the religious that Al saud spread in peninsula is a a very radical version of Hanbali, even father and brother of abdulwahhab condemned him for his beliefs, this is not something you could deny.

we all are aware of conditions of shiahs in KSA, they live in oil rich regions but have the worst condition in KSA, and organizations wont employ them, and whoever talks against your dictators is labeled as Iranian spy and will spend rest of his life in jail.

That is not correct.
‘Iṣmah or ‘Isma (Arabic: عِصْمَة‎) is the concept of infallibility or "divinely bestowed freedom from error and sin" in Islam.[1] Muslims believe that Muhammad and other prophets in Islam possessed ‘iṣmah. Twelver and Ismaili Shia Muslims also attribute the quality to Imāms and Fatima Zahra, daughter of Muhammad. Zaidi Shia however, do not attribute ‘ismah to the Imāms.

Another thing that 92 percent of Muslims do not believe in while you Twelver Shia sect does.

More "Islamic" nonsense:

Khomeini's interpretation

A more recent and very influential Shī‘ah interpretation of ‘iṣmah by Ruhollah Khomeini holds that truly faithful and pious Muslims — not just prophets and imams — could possess ‘iṣmah because it could be created by "nothing other than perfect faith."[8] He preached that infallibility is borne by faith. If one has faith in God, and if one sees God with the eyes of his heart, like sun, it would be impossible for him to commit a sin. .... In front of an armed powerful [master], infallibility is attained.[9]

This is outrageous.

The Hanbali fiqh is one of the 4 traditional Sunni madahib in Sunni Islam. Nothing of that is extreme. I am a Shafi'i so I cannot comment on that. But just name me one thing that the Hanbali does that is un-Islamic or can be deemed heretic.

Stop lying. The Eastern Province is the most rich and developed province. You are lying again. Using Taqqiya?

See this thread to see pictures from the Eastern Province!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/222471-saudi-arabia-pictures-29.html

Tell us about the human rights and dictators in Iran? About Sunnis. About how rich Sunnis are. KSA outranks Iran in nearly every department according to international sources be it economy, GDP per person, living conditions, security, level of crime, level of happiness etc.

The Shias in KSA live 100 times better than Sunnis in Iran. They live in a very rich area and very modern. You can ask many non-Arabs/non-Saudis here from Pakistan and elsewhere (Sunni or Shia) that have lived in the Eastern Province and they will tell you that what you say is not correct.

I can post pictures from Shia regions in KSA (Eastern Province) and then you can post pictures from Sunni Arab areas in Southern Iran and the Sunni Baluch areas. Let us see who lives better.

Also comment on this video by a Iraqi Arab Shia cleric and Sayyid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jb3BcRh70oM

He tells the truth and that is why you do not comment.

We Sunnis have a problem with Shia Twelver Sect members like you who are part of the Iranian Mullah regime but not regular Shias who do not blend politics with Islam! Regardless of their Shia sect. This is why Sunnis and Shias in the Arab world and especially the Arabian Peninsula lived peacefully with each other and still mostly do. The tensions started with you Mullah takeover in 1979 that tried to export their power by using Shia Twelver Islam to fool people with!

Your lovely Khomeini heretic:

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

(Ayatullah Khomeini of Iran, while addressing a message for a youth rally).

Your Iranian Mullah slave and heretic (from Kuwait) directly from UK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFHPKAPDOck

But our people are the Sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him and the Sahabah. We are from the heartland of Islam and Islam is part of every part of our lives and we know all the tricks in the book of the enemies. We are not to be fooled and Makkah and Madinah will be under Sunni control till end of time.

That is not correct.

Another thing that 92 percent of Muslims do not believe in while you Twelver Shia sect does.

More "Islamic" nonsense:

This is outrageous.

The Hanbali fiqh is one of the 4 traditional Sunni madahib in Sunni Islam. Nothing of that is extreme. I am a Shafi'i so I cannot comment on that. But just name me one thing that the Hanbali does that is un-Islamic or can be deemed heretic.

Stop lying. The Eastern Province is the most rich and developed province. You are lying again. Using Taqqiya?

See this thread to see pictures from the Eastern Province!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/222471-saudi-arabia-pictures-29.html

Tell us about the human rights and dictators in Iran? About Sunnis. About how rich Sunnis are. KSA outranks Iran in nearly every department according to international sources be it economy, GDP per person, living conditions, security, level of crime, level of happiness etc.

The Shias in KSA live 100 times better than Sunnis in Iran. They live in a very rich area and very modern. You can ask many non-Arabs/non-Saudis here from Pakistan and elsewhere (Sunni or Shia) that have lived in the Eastern Province and they will tell you that what you say is not correct.

I can post pictures from Shia regions in KSA (Eastern Province) and then you can post pictures from Sunni Arab areas in Southern Iran and the Sunni Baluch areas. Let us see who lives better.

Also comment on this video by a Iraqi Arab Shia cleric and Sayyid.

He tells the truth and that is why you do not comment.

We Sunnis have a problem with Shia Twelver Sect members like you who are part of the Iranian Mullah regime but not regular Shias who do not blend politics with Islam!
you see, this is the job of wahhabis like you, accusing shiah without proofs, we only believe to infallible of prophet and his Ahlulbait(his daughter and 12 Imam) and it's being taught from primary schools to high grade Islamic universities. if you wanna prove against it then bring the original speech, but you can't, cause It doesn't exists, and nobody in Iran believes your BS.

and this is the kind of democracy in KSA:
182885_132.jpg

I didn't say wahhabi is hanbali, I was referring to origins of Abdulwahhab and his father. this is you that desperately are trying to say wahhabi is hanbali. wahhabis are pretty famous for their dirty fatwas like killing shiahs or destroying Muslim shrines.

Sure, it looks like Syrian army did it to blame holy FSA for it.
Actually one on the left looks a lot like Assad himself.:coffee:

13920214000203_PhotoL.jpg

It seems some people who feel so insecure about their beliefs have found the proper moment to empty their grudge against beliefs of other Muslims,not only Shias.
This is not accidental,someone wants Shias and Sunnis to be busy fighting each other,and what's better than some brainwashed extremist zealots who are ready to do anything for few dollars?They are not doing this on their own,they are poor fellas who are being used like a toilet paper by certain players and will be killed in the last when their usefulness ends,by their own masters.

what is happening in Pakistan and Iraq is one step before Syria, those anti government in Syria had no chance to win any election too and that's why they resorted to violence and are refusing a free election under U.S observation. both shiah and sunni would support Asad. today those who are fighting against Syrian army are foreign troops and the goal is bring this anti Israel government down, these terrorists are freely crossing Israel border and even have a camp in there. like Pakistan shiah and sunni have no problem with each other, this is just Salafis(wahhabis) who are creating bloodshed.

Very well said. But How to control these Wahabis ( Salafis )? Wahabis are getting a lot of money from Saudi Government.

you see, this is the job of wahhabis like you, accusing shiah without proofs, we only believe to infallible of prophet and his Ahlulbait(his daughter and 12 Imam) and it's being taught from primary schools to high grade Islamic universities. if you wanna prove against it then bring the original speech, but you can't, cause It doesn't exists, and nobody in Iran believes your BS.

and this is the kind of democracy in KSA:
182885_132.jpg

I didn't say wahhabi is hanbali, I was referring to origins of Abdulwahhab and his father. this is you that desperately are trying to say wahhabi is hanbali. wahhabis are pretty famous for their dirty fatwas like killing shiahs or destroying Muslim shrines.

I already provided a proof that this is not correct and not according to your Shia Twelver sect believes that only 8 percent of the worlds Muslims follow while we 92 percent reject it categorically. Even from your Khomeini mouth:

Khomeini's interpretation

A more recent and very influential Shī‘ah interpretation of ‘iṣmah by Ruhollah Khomeini holds that truly faithful and pious Muslims — not just prophets and imams — could possess ‘iṣmah because it could be created by "nothing other than perfect faith."[8] He preached that infallibility is borne by faith. If one has faith in God, and if one sees God with the eyes of his heart, like sun, it would be impossible for him to commit a sin. .... In front of an armed powerful [master], infallibility is attained.[9]

More nonsense from the heretic:

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

(Ayatullah Khomeini of Iran, while addressing a message for a youth rally).

Your Iranian Mullah slave and heretic (from Kuwait) directly from UK:

Shiite Cleric Yasser Habib in Anti-Sunni Rhetoric - YouTube

But our people are the Sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws) all the Prophets before him and the Sahabah. We are from the heartland of Islam and Islam is part of every part of our lives and we know all the tricks in the book of the enemies. We are not to be fooled and Makkah and Madinah will be under Sunni control till end of time.

That Shia "scholar" is a terrorist that is now in captivity and will face the death penalty or life in prison without parole for treason, openly being leader of a terrorist gang that killed civilians and 1 policeman during protests and for openly declaring that his alliance is not to his country KSA but another one and that he will plot against it.

See you could not provide one single proof of any wrongdoings among the Hanbali fiqh which was expected.

We leave the tiny minority sect members to do their un-Islamic practices and we do not care what you people do as long as we will have nothing to do with it. If they will cause trouble in our lands the reaction will be harsh as history tells. That is guaranteed.

Here you go The hadith of Prophet S.a.w but i know even these will be not enough for you bcoz you are one of the selected group who's adobe is fire

What does Ahaadeeth-e-Nabawi says:

1. Syyeduna Rasoolullah said:

"Wallahu Yu'ti wa anal QASIMU Rizqihi"

"ALLAH gives and I (Muhammad) distribute". (Bukhari, Muslim)

2. Hazrat Aaisha narrates: "Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam use to visit Baqee Shareef on late nights and Sarkar Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam prayed there three times raising his Blessed Hands" (Muslim)

3. Allama Nabalsi states: "Sarkar use to visit Baqee Shareef and pray standing beside their graves 'I ask comfort for you people and ourselves". (Muslim)

4. Syyeduna Rasulullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: "Recite Sura Yaseen for your died ones" (Abu Dawud, Ibn-e-Maaja, Mishkaat - Kitaabul Janaiz)

5. According to Imam Baheeqi: "Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam regularly visits the grave of Shuhda-e-Ahud every year. And Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddiq, Hazrat Umer, Hazat Usman and Hazrat Fatima (Ridwanulla Alaihim Ajamain) use to go there and praying there". (Baheeqi)

6. Syyeduna Rasolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: "One who visits my grave, my Shafa'at will be necessary (wajib) upon him". (Daar Qutni, Bazaz, Baheeqi, Ibn-e-Khuzaima)

7. Syyeduna Rasolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wasallam said: "One who perform HAJJ after me and then visits my grave, that means he visits me in my life". (Daar Qutni, Baheeqi, Mishkaat, Tibrani Fiss Sageeril Ausat, Majma' al zawaid)

8. Syyeduna Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam said: "I ordered you to not to visit garves; I now order you to visit graves, because it reminds you of Hereafter and keeps you away from world (Dunya)"
(Narrated By Hazrat Ibn-e-Masud Radi ALLAH Anho in Ibn-e-Maaja, Mishkaat - Baab Ziaratul Quboor, Sarhus Sudoor - Page No: 28, Ziaul Hadeeth - Page No: 96)

9. Hazrat Muhammad Bin Noman Radi ALLAH Anho narrates that Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "ALLAH
forgives the sins of those , who on fridays regularly visits the grave of his mother and father or any one of them and his name will be recorded amongst those who exercise kindness with parents". (Baheeqi, Mishkaat, Ziaul Hadeeth - Page No: 108)

10. Hazrat Aaisha Radi ALLAH Anha narrates that Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "When ever a person visits the grave of his Muslim brother and sits besides him; then his Muslim brother feels comfort, and this condition remain until the visitor left the grave" (Hayatul Amwaat Page No: 47, Ibn-e-Ibid dunya)

11. When Nabi Kareem Sallallahu Alaihi passed near graveyard of Madina Munawwarah then he said:

"Assalam O Aalaikum Ya Ahlul Quboor Yagfirullahu Lana Walakum wa antum salfuna wa nahnu bil asari" (Mishkaat - Baab Ziaratul Quboor, Tirmizi)

12. Syyeduna Rasoolullah said: "when ever some on send salam to saahib-e-Qabr then he replies, and if he know him in his life then he do know him after death" (Baheeqi Fee Su'Bil Iman, Ibn-e-Abi Dunya)

You have gathered comments from what suits you.
your disease is severe,
I asked you before and I will ask again.
If you believe that the prophet's life was indeed the best and only perfect example of Islam.
Please quote me one instance, one sentence where the prophet either did himself or encouraged anyone else "visit graves"
or to project the dead before their place.

That is all I am asking for, 1 instance.

If you can not quote 1 instance of the prophet seeking to visit graves of those before him, or asking people to seek his own grave after him then all the people whom you have quoted stand in hot waters.

Think logically and answer in a rational way.

Very well said. But How to control these Wahabis ( Salafis )? Wahabis are getting a lot of money from Saudi Government.
till these GCC dictators are in power, nothing would change, U.S and Israel need them to keep their power in the region and they need shiah, sunni war, to suppress anyone against them, and dirty jobs and fake war is created with wahhabis.
but people in middle east already started bringing down these pigs, what you hear as "Arab spring" are actually Islamic revolutions to end to these sedition.

I don't think you are a hindu as your name suggests. I think you are a Muslim, but using Hindu / Mushrik name.
Suppose you are actually a Hindu...... Were you able to understand those Munazaras between Wahabis and Sunnis. And you were able to decide who is right ? You are a genius.

Suppose you are actually a Muslim..... Your name shows that what a true Muslim you are... You are expressing sadness about Shirk having plagued Islam. On the other hand, you yourself has kept a name which is near to Shirk. Practice first , teach later.
Birather, since you bought that up. Sorry for OT

, I am a naturalised Sanatan Dharmi (Hindu). I am just hoping and praying that our islam pasand neighbour get stung by greenest of green strain of culturally imperialistic violent doctrine. Thats why wishing them wahabie future ahead.
As part of watching Munazra, I do for the crap throwing fun these mullas indulge in.
I personally believe that these islamists will kill off all the kafirs then kill off all the lesser green variants like ahmadi muslims then shia muslims (current situation in pakistan), which will be followed by sunni deobandis brelvis and ahle hadis.

Then only the land of pure can be truly called so.

Listen al-hasani there are stupid in any religion ..
do you want me to show you the words of yemeni sheikh nowadays saying it is fobidden to seat for women because some djinn can make love with her ?

that doesn't mean all sunnis are like this stupid. ok? thanks to stop portreying us as stone age people
just few of us are

STOP religious hatred in this forum pls

till these GCC dictators are in power, nothing would change, U.S and Israel need them to keep their power in the region and they need shiah, sunni war, to suppress anyone against them, and dirty jobs and fake war is created with wahhabis.
but people in middle east already started bringing down these pigs, what you hear as "Arab spring" are actually Islamic revolutions to end to these sedition.

Iranian regime needs to go down aswell for a peacefull region, Iran is against the US and zionism but they have their own plan which will also create chaos.

Listen al-hasani there are stupid in any religion ..
do you want me to show you the words of yemeni sheikh nowadays saying it is fobidden to seat for women because some djinn can make love with her ?

that doesn't mean all sunnis are like this stupid. ok? thanks to stop portreying us as stone age people
just few of us are

STOP religious hatred in this forum pls

The problem is that those words I quoted are of Khomeini. The supposed Ayatollah of Iran, the Shia Twelver's and his followers (some of them your fellow Iranians) follow all he says. So there will be no peace with such individuals nor will any Sunni do that .

That Yasser Habib is sponsored by the Iranian regime and has a huge following among Shias. His comments are the most outrageous I have ever heard from any cleric and this says a lot.

Yemeni clerics are very respected all over the Muslim world. Sunni Shafi'i and Shia Zaydi. I do not believe that they would say such nonsense and if it was said it was probably lost in translation since many translators, have a habit to deliberate misquote Arab clerics.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) have blessed the land of Yemen and Hejaz:

Mohammed (SAW):Hadeeth About Yemen - YouTube

(A personal account by Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari on his recent trip to Yemen)

I begin in the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. All praise is for Allah Most High; and peace and blessings be upon His chosen servant, our master Sayyiduna Muhammad, his family, companions, and followers.

I have always had a desire to travel and visit the blessed lands of Yemen. The first time I heard about Yemen and in particular Hadramawt, was when I was quite young studying Arabic grammar. At the time, I was around 13 or 14 years of age and had no clue as to where Hadramawt was on the map. Later, I became more aware of Yemen after reading the many virtues of Yemen and its inhabitants recorded in the sayings of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace).

The fact is that Allah Most High has blessed and honoured the lands of Yemen and given this country a unique status that no other place (besides the two sacred cities of Makkah and Madina) enjoys. There are many virtues mentioned in the various narrations (ahadith) regarding Yemen and the people residing there. This land has also been the abode of many Prophets (peace be upon them all), Companions (sahaba), scholars and pious servants of Allah (Allah be pleased with them all). Of the many narrations wherein the virtues of Yemen and its inhabitants have been mentioned, some are reproduced below:

1) Imam al-Bukhari relates from Abu Mas’ud that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) gestured with his hands towards Yemen and said: “Belief (iman) is there….” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 4126 & Sahih Muslim, no: 81)

2) Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “The people of Yemen have come to you and they are extremely gentle and soft-hearted. Belief (iman) is that of the Yemenis and wisdom (hikma) is that of the Yemenis. Pride and haughtiness are the characters of the owners of camels, and calmness and solemnity are the qualities of the owners of sheep.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 4127)

3) Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “The people of Yemen have come to you. They are tender-hearted and more delicate of soul. The capacity to understand (fiqh) is of the Yemenis and wisdom is that of the Yemenis.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 4129 & Sahih Muslim, no: 84)

4) Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Belief (iman) is that of the Yemenis while afflictions (fitan) appear from there (the east), from where the side of the head of Satan will appear.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 4129) Imam an-Nawawi (Allah have mercy on him) mentions in his commentary of Sahih Muslim that there is no bar in attributing these narrations literally to the people of Yemen. They (the people of Yemen) had strong faith in the time of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), and the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) sensed this from the people of Yemen such as; Abu Muslim al-Khawlani, Uways al-Qarni and the delegations that came to him from Yemen. Hence, attributing faith (iman) to Yemen meant that the people of Yemen had strong and complete faith, but this did not negate that others also had strong faith. As far as Fiqh and Hikma are concerned, the former (fiqh) means to have a deep understanding of religion, whilst the latter (hikma) refers to having conscious acknowledgment of Allah Most High (ma’rifa), coupled with self-reformation, good character and abstaining from following one’s desires and falsehood. The meaning of “they are extremely gentle and soft-hearted” is that they are the people of timidity (khashya) and have an attitude of humble acceptance (istikana). They are extremely quick in accepting genuine advice and Nasiha, and are easily affected by it. They are immune from harshness, hard-heartedness and ruggedness. (See: Nawawi, al-Minhaj Sharh Sahih Muslim, P: 158-159) The above few narrations related from the beloved of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) single out Yemen and its inhabitants with great qualities. Strong faith, complete belief and true conviction is said to exist in Yemen, with the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) gesturing and pointing his hands in the direction of Yemen and saying “Iman is there”. Similarly, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) cites wisdom and deep understanding of religion to exist in Yemen. Moreover, when a delegation comes to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), he mentions the qualities and characteristics of the people of Yemen saying that they are extremely soft-hearted people and very humble. The few narrations above have been taken directly from the two most authentic books of Hadith, namely Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. However, these narrations are not the only ones recorded in the praise of Yemen and its inhabitants; rather, there are many other Ahadith. Let us look at some more narrations in this regard:

5) Sayyiduna Zayd ibn Thabit (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) looked towards Yemen and said: “O Allah! Turn their hearts (towards Iman)…” (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 3934)

6) Sayyiduna Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “…..And trustworthiness (amana) is in (the tribe of) Azd, meaning in Yemen.” (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 3936)

7) Sayyiduna Jubayr ibn Mut’im (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that once the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) looked up towards the heavens and said: “The people of Yemen have come to you like the pieces of clouds. They are the best of people on the face of the earth.” A Companion asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Are they even better than us?” The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) replied: “Except you.” (Musnad of Imam Ahamd, Musnad Bazzar and Musnad Abu Ya’la. See: Majma’ al-Zawa’id, 10/54)

8) Sayyiduna Amr ibn Abasa (Allah be pleased with him) relates that Uyayna ibn Hisn al-Fazari once remarked in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) that the best of men are ….the people of Najd. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) replied: “You have lied! Rather, the best of men are the people of Yemen. Belief/faith (iman) is Yemeni and I am also a Yemeni.” (Tabrani and Ahmad, with all the narrators in the chain authentic (thiqat). See: Majma’ al-Zawa’id, 10/44) In this last Hadith, it was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) that the people of Najd were the best of people, but the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was quick to reject this notion saying that this was wrong; rather, the people of Yemen were the best amongst people. This Hadith reminds us of another narration recorded by Imam al-Bukhari and others wherein the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Sham, O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and he said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Sham, O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and I believe that he said on the third occasion: “In that place (najd) are earthquakes and seditions, and in that place shall rise the devil’s horn.” (See: Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 990) In the final part of the last Hadith, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) referred himself as a Yemeni. The reason could be (And Allah knows best) that “Yemen” was in fact the name of Qahtan’s son, and Qahtan was a forefather of the Arabs and was from the children of Sayyiduna Isma’il (peace be upon him). Hence, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) had a relationship of ancestry with the Yemenis. It could also mean that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was implying that he liked the character and manners of the Yemenis; hence he referred himself to be “as” a Yemeni for having something in common with them. Whatever the reason may be, the fact that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) called himself a Yemeni is such a virtue for the people of Yemen that it cannot be underestimated.

9) In another narration, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) is reported to have said: “Faith is of the Yemenis, and they (the people of Yemen) are from me and their direction is towards me, even if they are far from me in distance. It will be very soon that they come to you as helpers (ansar); hence I command you to be good with them.” (Tabrani with a sound [Hasan] chain. See: Majma’ al-Zawa’id, 10/55) There are also other Ahadith in which the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) praised the tribes of Yemen such as the tribes of Himyar and Azd. He said that a time will come when a man will wish that his father and mother were from the tribe of Azd. (See: Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 3937). He (Allah bless him & give him peace) also said that the people of Himyar are the people of trustworthiness and faith. (See: Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 3939). Thus, the Ahadith and narrations praising the lands of Yemen and its people are numerous to the extent that if one was to gather all of them with commentary, an entire book may be compiled! Any Muslim who has knowledge of these sayings of the beloved of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would naturally long to visit Yemen and its people. Indeed, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) made these remarks according to his time, but when Allah Most High places certain qualities in a people, the effect of these qualities remain even after centuries have elapsed. Moreover, Yemen was also the abode of many of the Messenger of Allah’s Companions. He (Allah bless him & give him peace) sent Sayyiduna Mu’az ibn Jabal (Allah be please with him) to Yemen. There are also other Companions who lived and taught in Yemen. All of this in addition to the fact that Yemen has produced, and continues to produce, some of the greatest scholars, Mujtahids, Imams and saints of this Ummah. Due to the above reasons, for some time I have had this deep desire to visit Yemen, its people, its scholars and the religious institutions present there. It was only through the sheer mercy of Allah Most High that He blessed me with this opportunity in the month of July, 2005.

Prophet Muhammad (saw)"And We have not sent you except as a mercy to mankind"Chapter 21:107: The Blessed Lands of Yemen

I tried to keep it in English since I could post many Arabic sources and ahadith.

Mohsen:

Also which GCC is that sect member talking about? The GCC region is the most stable, rich, prosperous and happy region. People are satisfied with their lives and changes are happening rapidly. Concentrate about your own Iran and do not worry about the Arab world. We know that you dream of conquering Makkah and Madinah as your idol Khomeini did but you will not succeed so you might as well stop.

We still wait for the Iranian attack on Iran and USA.

****** takfiri scums, they said that next time they will attack lady zeinab shrine, they have no honor or shame and only want to kill every shia men,women and child(we have already seen it in iraq and pakistan) shias should unite and wipe these scums from face of the earth once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom