What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

Zaydi beliefs are quite close to Sunni beliefs and they are found in Yemen and parts of Southern KSA. They are quite different to the Twelvers and resemble Sunnis more than them.

Read more about them here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaidiyyah

If you speak Arabic I can give you first-hand sources, since the English sources about the madahib in general are lacking and often contradictory. Especially on Wikipedia where everyone can edit everything.

Notice also that there are different groups among the Zaydi's that differ slightly in approach.

Are there Zaydi's in Pakistan? I thought that they were limited to parts of Southern KSA and Northern Yemen at first sight?

My uncle is zaydi but he like followed their fiqh later, he was brought up ismaili. In Pakistan there are mostly Ismailis and then Twelver, more Ismailis though. I know what they believe I wanted to know if you think they are not Muslims either because although they are shia they do not believe in a few parts which make sunnis angry. :lol:

Like they do not believe the first 3 caliphs were sinners, they do not believe imams are immune from sin etc.

Zaydi beliefs are quite close to Sunni beliefs and they are found in Yemen and parts of Southern KSA. They are quite different to the Twelvers and resemble Sunnis more than them.

Zaidiyya, or Zaidism (Arabic: الزيدية az-zaydiyya, adjective form Zaidi or Zaydi) is a Shi'a Muslim school of thought named after Zayd ibn ʻAlī, the grandson of Husayn ibn ʻAlī. Followers of the Zaydi Islamic jurisprudence are called Zaydi Shi'a and are particularly prevalent in Yemen. The Zaydi Shi'a have a unique approach within Shi'a Islamic thought that has similarities with Sunni Islam.

Law
In matters of Islamic jurisprudence, the Zaydis follow Zayd ibn ’Ali's teachings which are documented in his book Majmu’ al-Fiqh (Arabic: مجموع الفِقه‎). Zaydi fiqh is similar to the Hanafi school of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence.[1] Abu Hanifa, a Sunni madhab founder, was favorable and even donated towards the Zaydi cause.[2]

Theology
In matters of theology, the Zaydis are close to the Mu'tazili school, though they are not Mu'tazilite. There are a few issues between both schools, most notably the Zaydi doctrine of the Imamate, which is rejected by the Mu'tazilites. Of the Shi'a, Zaydis are most similar to Sunnis[3] since Zaydism shares similar doctrines and jurisprudential opinions with Sunni scholars.[4]

Read more about them here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaidiyyah

If you speak Arabic I can give you first-hand sources, since the English sources about the madahib in general are lacking and often contradictory. Especially on Wikipedia where everyone can edit everything.

Notice also that there are different groups among the Zaydi's that differ slightly in approach.

Are there Zaydi's in Pakistan? I thought that they were limited to parts of Southern KSA and Northern Yemen at first sight?

EDIT: Followers of Khoemini and his personal cult are heretics in my opinion. Call them what you want. The point is that we Sunnis, regardless of fiqh, orthodoxy or not do not agree with their practices and renounce them. Just like 92 percent of all Muslims.

The praise of the 4 rightly guided Caliphs is well-known and not considering them rightly guided is a very strange thing to do. Let me just say that I disagree strongly with such individuals. But as I said. My beliefs are those that people can follow what they want as long as they do not try to spread their sect to our lands as Khomeini and his disciples advocate for. In return they will receive hostility.

We have no problems with our Zaydi or Twelver Shias in KSA or Yemen despite religious differences.

My uncle is zaydi but he like followed their fiqh later, he was brought up ismaili. In Pakistan there are mostly Ismailis and then Twelver, more Ismailis though. I know what they believe I wanted to know if you think they are not Muslims either because although they are shia they do not believe in a few parts which make sunnis angry. :lol:

Like they do not believe the first 3 caliphs were sinners, they do not believe imams are immune from sin etc.

How did he become Zaydi? What influenced him to convert? I ask because they are more or less exclusively found in parts of Northern Yemen and parts of Southern KSA.

I do not know much about the Ismaili Shia fiqh nor do I know any Ismaili Shia. All I know is that this was the madahib followed by the Fatimids and that it is nearly exclusively found in Pakistan today. Are they not close to the Twelvers?

I am glad that your uncle converted to Zaydiyya since they are very close to Sunni Islam. Next step is the final one, LOL.;)

Well of course every Sunni disagree with some of the beliefs that we believe as people of the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Nabi (saws).

The Zaydi's I have encountered are rational and do not follow Ayatollah's or are in bed with a regime (Iranian Mullah regime) and others which is the best thing for any Muslim.

I myself seek guidance among all Sunni scholars regardless of fiqh. Although rationally speaking following one fiqh is easier so I tend to follow that of the Shafi'i fiqh.

Although I have read books from Hanafi, Shafi'i, Hanbali and Maliki scholars be they contemporary or one of the 4 Imams.

My family has scholars on both sides so from a young age I have been interested and studied Islam. Although I study something completely different today "for a living" and future profession.

How did he become Zaydi? What influenced him to convert? I ask because they are more or less exclusively found in parts of Northern Yemen and parts of Southern KSA.

I do not know much about the Ismaili Shia fiqh nor do I know any Ismaili Shia. All I know is that this was the madahib followed by the Fatimids and that it is nearly exclusively found in Pakistan today. Are they not close to the Twelvers?

I am glad that your uncle converted to Zaydiyya since they are very close to Sunni Islam. Next step is the final one, LOL.;)

Well of course every Sunni disagree with some of the beliefs that we believe as people of the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Nabi (saws).

The Zaydi's I have encountered are rational and do not follow Ayatollah's or are in bed with a regime (Iranian Mullah regime) and others which is the best thing for any Muslim.

I myself seek guidance among all Sunni scholars regardless of fiqh. Although rationally speaking following one fiqh is easier so I tend to follow that of the Shafi'i fiqh.

Although I have read books from Hanafi, Shafi'i, Hanbali and Maliki scholars be they contemporary or one of the 4 Imams.

My family has scholars on both sides so from a young age I have been interested and studied Islam. Although I study something completely different today "for a living" and future profession.

Well I do not think he converted, does a Muslim have to convert to follow another fiqh? Well I only asked him once but he told me when he first got to America he was in the army and he met some zaydi shias and they use to pray together so he started following their jurisprudence as it made more sense for him. Ismailis are apart from twelvers in that their leader is still alive and it is passed down from son to son. If their leader dies without a son their whole fiqh falls apart. :woot: That's wild tell me not? :lol:

Anyway their leader is a Syed whose family migrated to indo-pak region and maybe that is why most of them are found in Pakistan/India. They do not believe in the hidden imam of twelvers as they had a split from them.

Their leader is called the Aga Khan, you can google it. I believe there is another split within ismailis as well, I am not sure what that was about.

I follow hanafi fiqh although yeah I have no problem with any other sunni fiqh either as they were all built off of the wisdom of learned men.

Oh yeah my ancestors were Sufis who came to what was then India to preach Islam to hindus and so Islam was kind of shoved down my throat from a young age although nowadays most of my family is Sunni except for some shia in laws. Ironically I was never really into our deen until my mother stopped trying to force me into it and then I became interested MashAllah.

Allah guides who he wills right? :D

Oh yeah of course me too I study political science.

Well I do not think he converted, does a Muslim have to convert to follow another fiqh? Well I only asked him once but he told me when he first got to America he was in the army and he met some zaydi shias and they use to pray together so he started following their jurisprudence as it made more sense for him. Ismailis are apart from twelvers in that their leader is still alive and it is passed down from son to son. If their leader dies without a son their whole fiqh falls apart. :woot: That's wild tell me not? :lol:

Anyway their leader is a Syed whose family migrated to indo-pak region and maybe that is why most of them are found in Pakistan/India. They do not believe in the hidden imam of twelvers as they had a split from them.

Their leader is called the Aga Khan, you can google it. I believe there is another split within ismailis as well, I am not sure what that was about.

I follow hanafi fiqh although yeah I have no problem with any other sunni fiqh either as they were all built off of the wisdom of learned men.

Oh yeah my ancestors were Sufis who came to what was then India to preach Islam to hindus and so Islam was kind of shoved down my throat from a young age although nowadays most of my family is Sunni except for some shia in laws. Ironically I was never really into our deen until my mother stopped trying to force me into it and then I became interested MashAllah.

Allah guides who he wills right? :D

Oh yeah of course me too I study political science.

Well, the thing is that the Zaydi's are significantly different from the Twelvers sect and very close to Sunnis overall.

LOL, so the Ismaili sect is even more weird than the Twelvers? أستغفر الله

What about the Ahmadis? Or what about that Pakistani guy who is considered short of a living God? Is he that leader of the Ismailis you referred to?

Well, it would be interesting to know whether those Zaydi's where Yemeni or Saudi since the vast majority of the worlds Zaydi's are from those two countries. Hence why I asked in the beginning:D

Just read your remaining post and indeed the Ismailis belief in this Aga Khan! He lived in France and is a well-known heretical figure. Madness! Sorry to say this but I have heard about many scandals involving this Aga Khan. Does he not seem like a fraud to you? I have seen immense criticism of him in every Muslim circle! But most Muslims do not even know who he is. He is supposed to be one of the richest persons in the world and his followers pay him. Can you confirm this?

Very good to hear:D

Engineering here. Yes, could not be more different, LOL!

Well, the thing is that the Zaydi's are significantly different from the Twelvers sect and very close to Sunnis overall.

LOL, so the Ismaili sect is even more weird than the Twelvers? أستغفر الله

What about the Ahmadis? Or what about that Pakistani guy who is considered short of a living God? Is he that leader of the Ismailis you referred to?

Well, it would be interesting to know whether those Zaydi's where Yemeni or Saudi since the vast majority of the worlds Zaydi's are from those two countries. Hence why I asked in the beginning:D

Just read your remaining post and indeed the Ismailis belief in this Aga Khan! He lived in France and is a well-known heretical figure. Madness! Sorry to say this but I have heard about many scandals involving this Aga Khan. Does he not seem like a fraud to you? I have seen immense criticism of him in every Muslim circle! But most Muslims do not even know who he is. He is supposed to be one of the richest persons in the world and his followers pay him. Can you confirm this?

Very good to hear:D

Engineering here. Yes, could not be more different, LOL!

Yes Ismailis I would say are weirder. Bro the ahmadi are kufr they do not consider Prophet Muhammad PBUH the last prophet and consider some indian musriq last prophet, did you not know ksa do not let them in for hajj if they come with Pakistani passport? :P Yeah I think the living God nauzbillah supposedly is the aga khan.

Yeah they were Arab, there are many Arabs inside US army you would be shocked bro. Also many Pakistanis in US army so they usually pray together you know.

I do not believe in the Aga Khan although his father (the one before this one) was a respectable man I would say and was instrumental in making of Pakistan so Pakistanis respect him. Yes I think he is a fraud :lol: yeah you know something is fishy when your imam asks you for money so he can live it up. :lol: Yeah a lot of Muslims don't know about him it is true, he keeps out of the news but is rich as hell. Yeah they pay him idk how though (donations in mosques maybe) and that was one of the things my uncle was like wtf you know.

Nothing is called Wahhabi. This is a Western invention. The official FIQH of KSA is the Hanbali fiqh. There is no fiqh called "Wahhabi" fiqh nor Salafi fiqh. The Salafis (bad ones) who you see around the world have no connection to the Hanbali fiqh. They have nothing to do with the Salaf who are praised by all Sunnis. (Sahabah)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaf

Also the majority of KSA do not follow the Hanbali fiqh. In Hejaz the Shafi'i fiqh which I follow is the most common. In the Northern areas the Hanafi fiqh is followed by many. In the Eastern province the Maliki fiqh among Sunnis is followed. In Najd mostly Hanbali. In Southern KSA Shafi'i and Zaydi among Shias. In Eastern Province the Twelver sect is followed among Shias.

KSA is the only Muslim country in the world where each region follow all madahib of either Sunni or Shia Islam. Nowhere else is there so much diversity.

All Sunnis regardless of being Shafi'i, Hanafi or Maliki agree with our Hanbali brother's since we are all Sunnis. This goes also for the Western sources who call Hanbalis for "Wahhabis".

Everyone who follows the noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet and the 4 rightly Guided Caliphs is my Muslim brother. Whatever others call him is irrelevant for me. Completely.

Sheikh Abu 'Abd Allah Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn Muhammad ibn al-Uthaymeen al-Tamimi (ra) was a Sunni sheikh and one of the most respected in the 20th century and of the Hanbali fiqh.

Taliban has nothing to do with Islam in the Arabian Peninsula. We renounce their beliefs nor do we care about them. Same with terrorists.
you are referring to western resources and at the same time wont accept anything that is against you, KSA is the number one ally of U.S in the ME, if there has to be distortion in their reports, it's against Iranian, not you.
but I know truth is painful for you. blood of Bahraini and Syrian people is on your hands and you don't know what to do.

there is an interesting book about the Aga Khan by Yann Kerlau.

by the way:
Karim Aga Khan IV
49th and current Imam of Nizari Ismailism
The Nizāriyyah are the spiritual descendants of the Fatimid Caliphate (909–1094 CE) and the subsequent "Assassins" of Alamūt under Dā'ī Hassan aṣ-Ṣabbaḥ (1094–1124 CE).

there were many splits indeed. it is complex. and interesting . nizari ones are the largest group. and second most important shia group after twelvers.

you are referring to western resources and at the same time wont accept anything that is against you, KSA is the number one ally of U.S in the ME, if there has to be distortion in their reports, it's against Iranian, not you.
but I know truth is painful for you. blood of Bahraini and Syrian people is on your hands and you don't know what to do.

Look don't dare to compare the Bahraini protests where both sides only lost less than 100 people with the Syrian genocide that is done by the Child-Murderer and encouraged by the Iranian regime, Russia and others. You are keeping a failed regime that is destined to fail alive instead of ending the conflict and in the process you are creating more extremism from both sides and in the whole region. You support genocide through your action while we support the oppressed people of Syria and we are proud to be on their side as fellow Arabs and Muslims! You should be ashamed of yourself for even comparing Syria with Bahrain!.

Also what about the killings of your Mullah regime in 2009 where they shot several hundred Iranian civilians who protested? Once again concentrate on that.

Regarding Bahrain and demands then I support them if they are rational and they serve Bahrain, the Arabian Peninsula, Arab world, Muslim world and our region but I am against foreign involvement (Iranian) and hate speech from your clerics which there are plenty of videos of.

Also before worrying about Shias in Bahrain that live very well and much better than 90 percent of all people in the Middle East, then worry about the minorities in Iran such as the Kurds, Baluch, Arabs, Azeri etc. Ask for their rights. Give them autonomy that many of them ask for and don't occupy their land! No, KSA is not the greatest ally of USA. The American rulers (Neo-Conservatives and Jewish Ashkenazi lobby) hate Arabs and Muslims. They only have a relation with us because our land has been blessed with natural riches in abundance. USA are allies with most Muslim countries in the region and I would take USA as an ally before Russia any day of the week.

You have a problem with USA? Then stop using the internet or Western inventions. Go attack USA.

Discussion has ended.

Yes Ismailis I would say are weirder. Bro the ahmadi are kufr they do not consider Prophet Muhammad PBUH the last prophet and consider some indian musriq last prophet, did you not know ksa do not let them in for hajj if they come with Pakistani passport? :P Yeah I think the living God nauzbillah supposedly is the aga khan.

Yeah they were Arab, there are many Arabs inside US army you would be shocked bro. Also many Pakistanis in US army so they usually pray together you know.

I do not believe in the Aga Khan although his father (the one before this one) was a respectable man I would say and was instrumental in making of Pakistan so Pakistanis respect him. Yes I think he is a fraud :lol: yeah you know something is fishy when your imam asks you for money so he can live it up. :lol: Yeah a lot of Muslims don't know about him it is true, he keeps out of the news but is rich as hell. Yeah they pay him idk how though (donations in mosques maybe) and that was one of the things my uncle was like wtf you know.

LOL, this is madness. I struggle to understand how people can follow this? What is the cause of this? And why in Pakistan of all places? Yes, the Ahmadis are kuffar without a doubt. They should stop associating themselves with Islam! Well I do not focus on such sects and I have never met any! So my knowledge about them is weak.:D

I know the Arabs in the American army. There would be nothing wrong if their foreign policy was not so bad. I hope they change it because otherwise they have a overall good society despite we disagreeing with their practices due to religion. I studied 1 year in the USA and I had a good time. Never met racism or anything.

I do not know about this Aga Khan father all I know that he seems like a fraud who uses naivety of people. It reminds me of some people who take everything the cleric they follow as face value without researching themselves. You are healthy and have a brain like everybody else then use it! Some people:lol:

Yes, so the money thing is right? I know about him since I remember him being involved with horse racing in France and UK and apparently he bought some Arabian horses for huge sums etc. Long story.

Anyway I hope your uncle somehow finds peace and at least I imagine that your family is happy that he left that Ismaili sect. He should demand money back if he gave anything to them!

My experience tells me that the best Muslims are found among simple and poor people. For example many places in rural KSA and Yemen.

I imagine Pakistan as well and all other poor countries/regions. Of course this is a simplistic opinion but it is just a opinion and nothing serious. Just a feeling.

Look don't dare to compare the Bahraini protests where both sides only lost less than 100 people with the Syrian genocide that is done by the Child-Murderer and encouraged by the Iranian regime, Russia and others. You are keeping a failed and regime that is destined to fail alive instead of ending the conflict and in the process you are creating more extremism from both sides and in the whole region. You support genocide through your action while we support the oppressed people of Syria and we are proud to be on their side. You should be ashamed of yourself for even comparing Syria with Bahrain!.

Also what about the killings of your Mullah regime in 2009 where they shot several hundred Iranian civilians who protested? Once again concentrate on that.

Regarding Bahrain and demands then I support them if they are rational and they serve Bahrain, the Arabian Peninsula, Arab world, Muslim world and our region but I am against foreign involvement (Iranian) and hate speech from your clerics which there are plenty of videos of.

Also before worrying about Shias in Bahrain that live very well and much better than 90 percent of all people in the Middle East, then worry about the minorities in Iran such as the Kurds, Baluch, Arabs, Azeri etc. Ask for their rights. Give them autonomy that many of them ask for and don't occupy their land! No, KSA is not the greatest ally of USA. The American rulers (Neo-Conservatives and Jewish Ashkenazi lobby) hate Arabs and Muslims. They only have a relation with us because our land has been blessed with natural riches in abundance. USA are allies with most Muslim countries in the region and I would take USA as an ally before Russia any day of the week.

You have a problem with USA? Then stop using the internet or Western inventions. Go attack USA.

Discussion has ended.
meanwhile you are talking about Iran's intervention in Syria, this is your trained terrorists who are fighting in there and this is your government who officially sends weapons to them and this your army who has occupied Bahrain and is suppressing protestors.
All dictators in the world have good relations with U.S, their life depends on it, and KSA dictator is nothing more than their poppet.

meanwhile you are talking about Iran's intervention in Syria, this is your trained terrorists who are fighting in there and this is your government who officially sends weapons to them and this your army who has occupied Bahrain and is suppressing protestors.
All dictators in the world have good relations with U.S, their life depends on it, and KSA dictator is nothing more than their poppet.

You must be a brainwashed tool payed by the Iranian Mullah's to spread nonsense on the internet. No other explanation.

You ignore everything I said because you have no answer. This is a tactic I have seen used by you in the past in this thread and other debates where you disappear or try to change the subject.

Which dictators are you talking about? 90 percent of all Saudis support King Abdullah who is a wonderful Muslim and great person with a great heart. He is the monarch that donates must to poor, Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He does many good and marvelous things. Many people praise him, Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He is greatly respected person and have improved Saudi society and done many good things. He is a man of knowledge and have focused very strongly on schools, universities and education in general and helped THOUSANDS of Saudis to study abroad at the best universities. We respect him greatly for his leadership and for him being a good human being. He is one of our best leaders in modern history.

Also 90 percent of all Saudis are happy because they live in a wonderful country and society that is rich, which has the biggest economy in the Middle East, in the Muslim world and which is the fastest growing economy in the Muslim world. In every international polls then Saudis are found to be the most happy and satisfied people. Some things should be changed and will be but this is part of the process.

KSA have good relations with USA, NATO, Europe, all Muslim countries apart from Iran and iraq (2 of the 4 Shia states in the world), China, Japan, India, Africa etc.

Nobody is occupying anybody. Bahrain, which was part of KSA until recently and whose people are fellow Arabs and exactly the same as Saudis from the Eastern province, have asked Saudi Arabia to keep peace and order which they have done. People are free to protest and do rallies without being shot at like in Syria. So stop spreading nonsense. You already used taqiyyah many times in this debate when you claimed that the Eastern Province of KSA was not rich and other nonsense!

Once again worry about your own country, region and other Iranic peoples and do not meddle in Arab affairs. We have lived peacefully with all sects on the Arabian Peninsula, even Jews, long before your Mullah's came to power in 1979. So don't even get started.

Also Shia Islam was not "invented" in Iran. All the earliest Shia figures came from Hejaz, current day KSA. To this day 50.000 Shias still live in just Madinah. But they are not under your political Shia Twelver Islam (Iranian Qom version) influence and we will keep it that way since they are the oldest Shia community in the world. They do not need to be used as political hostages by your Mullahs in their geopolitical game!

Other Arabs, even Twelver Shias have figured that out long time ago. And before you start spreading nonsense then this guy has been very self-critical as an Arab towards us Arabs.

Former Iraqi MP Ayad Jamal Al-Din: Iran Gains Control over the Najaf Shiite Hawza in Iraq - YouTube

Regarding trade with Iraq, the United States is its main trading partner, with 40.7 percent of the total amount traded.[1] The EU is second, with 20.7 percent.[1] The EU is also the second largest exporter to Iraq.
USA is the biggest military equipment supporter.

Hasani, Iraq has quite good relations with the west.

You must be a brainwashed tool payed by the Iranian Mullah's to spread nonsense on the internet. No other explanation.

You ignore everything I said because you have no answer. This is a tactic I have seen used by you in the past in this thread and other debates where you disappear or try to change the subject.

Which dictators are you talking about? 90 percent of all Saudis support King Abdullah who is a wonderful Muslim and great person with a great heart. He is the monarch that donates must to poor, Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He does many good and marvelous things. Many people praise him, Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He is greatly respected person and have improved Saudi society and done many good things. He is a man of knowledge and have focused very strongly on schools, universities and education in general and helped THOUSANDS of Saudis to study abroad at the best universities. We respect him greatly for his leadership and for him being a good human being. He is one of our best leaders in modern history.

Also 90 percent of all Saudis are happy because they live in a wonderful country and society that is rich, which has the biggest economy in the Middle East, in the Muslim world and which is the fastest growing economy in the Muslim world. In every international polls then Saudis are found to be the most happy and satisfied people. Some things should be changed and will be but this is part of the process.

KSA have good relations with USA, NATO, Europe, all Muslim countries apart from Iran and iraq (2 of the 4 Shia states in the world), China, Japan, India, Africa etc.

Nobody is occupying anybody. Bahrain, which was part of KSA until recently and whose people are fellow Arabs and exactly the same as Saudis from the Eastern province, have asked Saudi Arabia to keep peace and order which they have done. People are free to protest and do rallies without being shot at like in Syria. So stop spreading nonsense. You already used taqiyyah many times in this debate when you claimed that the Eastern Province of KSA was not rich and other nonsense!

Once again worry about your own country, region and other Iranic peoples and do not meddle in Arab affairs. We have lived peacefully with all sects on the Arabian Peninsula, even Jews, long before your Mullah's came to power in 1979. So don't even get started.

Also Shia Islam was not "invented" in Iran. All the earliest Shia figures came from Hejaz, current day KSA. To this day 50.000 Shias still live in just Madinah. But they are not under your political Shia Twelver Islam (Iranian Qom version) influence and we will keep it that way since they are the oldest Shia community in the world. They do not need to be used as political hostages by your Mullahs in their geopolitical game!

Other Arabs, even Twelver Shias have figured that out long time ago. And before you start spreading nonsense then this guy has been very self-critical as an Arab towards us Arabs.

Former Iraqi MP Ayad Jamal Al-Din: Iran Gains Control over the Najaf Shiite Hawza in Iraq - YouTube
you don't respect to anything, Islam is just an excuse for your dictators to keep their powers, this is real face of you (shooting at Quran):
Video- Zionist Servant Bahraini Police shot and crumbled Holy Quran

Regarding trade with Iraq, the United States is its main trading partner, with 40.7 percent of the total amount traded.[1] The EU is second, with 20.7 percent.[1] The EU is also the second largest exporter to Iraq.
USA is the biggest military equipment supporter.

Hasani, Iraq has quite good relations with the west.
in his view, good relation with U.S means inflaming sunni, shiah war, and cause Iraqis government doesn't participate in their dirty plan, he says Iraq has bad relations with U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
for whoever that still denies the role of wahhabis in the sectarian crisis:
Karak group denounces sectarian incitement | Culture & Society | Ammon News
A local group in Karak denounced in a statement on Saturday calls for sectarian and ethnic incitement and strife that has reached Jordan, a day after local rioters set ablaze a building belonging to the Bohra Shi'a sect in the southern Mazar region.

The Populist Arab Committees in Southern Mazar rejected attempts by what they described as "proponets of Wahhabi ideological expansion" who incite sectarian and ethnic strife and hatred in their speeches and sermons in local mosques.

They described such incitement as stemming from "extremism and fundamentalism that is not of the core of Islamic values."

"Amidst the conditions afflicting the Arab nations, and amidst the Zionist imperialist attack that uses sectarianism and ethnic strife as instruments to divide people, headed by Wahhabis, the Arab Populist Committees denounces such sectarian discourse and calls for efforts to confront it,
" the statement said.

The statement warned the Saudi Arabian government and propagators of Wahhabi and Takfiri thought of the repercussions of their discourse, and called on Arabs and Muslims to stand united against such thought that is "unIslamic."

The statement comes a day after local residents in Southern Mazar followed urges and incitement by preachers to attack a building belonging to the Bohra Shi'a Muslims near the Jaafar bin Abi Talib shrine, which is revered by Muslims but is also a site of pilgrimage and reverence to Shi'a Muslims.

The Southern Mazar contains several centuries-old tombs and shrines revered by Shi'a.

Reports that a Husayniyah site for Shi'a rituals was being built in Mazar incited local residents to reject what they described as "shiite expansion" and attempts to propagate Shi'a ideology in Jordan.

A Bohra Shia family was evacuated from the building, including parents and children, reportedly of Southeast Asian descent. No one was hurt in the incident, police said
I heard they already put the tomb of Jafar ibne abitaleb on fire, waiting for further news.

Back
Top Bottom