What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

Shias need to grow up instead of cursing Sahabas and creatingg disunity in Muslim Ummah.

what is the unity you're speaking about ? YOUR unity? YOUR way?
Islam is not decided by GCC, Qatar.

There will never be unity for domination. Islam is a faith for good , not for domination. Islam is private , it is not a tool a domination on citizens.

A friend Jew , Christian, Sikh or whatever religion is a friend, is a member of family, is my country citizen equal to the other ones. There is no meaning of religion instead of private. Thx.

what is the unity you're speaking about ? YOUR unity? YOUR way?
Islam is not decided by GCC, Qatar.

There will never be unity for domination. Islam is a faith for good , not for domination. Islam is private , it is not a tool a domination on citizens.

A friend Jew , Christian, Sikh or whatever religion is a friend, is a member of family, is my country citizen equal to the other ones. There is no meaning of religion instead of private. Thx.

And there it is, Live example of Taqqiya. Instead of clearly saying, I won't curse Companions of Prophet (P.B.U.H), you are implying I won't stop cursing. Then next time don't blame wahaabis and sunnis that they don't want to live in peace with Shias.

As you yourself don't want to live in peace with them. You changed the kalma, You changed the Azaan by adding Ali,Hassan,Hussain words in it.

We had our reservations yet we were ready to compromise and do unity with you guys, but when we say stop cursing you don't agree and still want to do things your own way.

Then let be it.

you are such fanatic. you hate so much shias hater and are so big liar with your unity when your unity means force the other to think the same than you.

wonder which Islam is about killing other muslims and ask to kill shias, like you did in Bahran or the fanatics you sponsor in another countries.

don't say the bullshit about Ali. you didn't respect Ali ! wow such cheat in your head

=============

Islam unity? at least here in France, except salafis most muslims don't like, everyone doesn't care about being shia or sunni. this country is free of people like you. and they are waking up about Qatar which sponsored terrorism in Mali and in North Africa...
don't worry soon you'll be kicked your *** strong ;)

And there it is, Live example of Taqqiya. Instead of clearly saying, I won't curse Companions of Prophet (P.B.U.H), you are implying I won't stop cursing. Then next time don't blame wahaabis and sunnis that they don't want to live in peace with Shias.

As you yourself don't want to live in peace with them. You changed the kalma, You changed the Azaan by adding Ali,Hassan,Hussain words in it.

We had our reservations yet we were ready to compromise and do unity with you guys, but when we say stop cursing you don't agree and still want to do things your own way.

Then let be it.

There is nothing in Islam that states that one must respects ALL the "Sahaba". The Sahaba number in the thousands, some are good, some bad, some hypocrites, some true believers. , some fought and cursed each other. How you expect us to respect both sides? besides there is nothing in Islam that states one must revere ALL the Sahaba as saints to be a Muslim.

But the true Taqiyah is you trying to cover up for the exhuming of a sahabi's tomb and crying about Shias cursing the Sahaba.

Why don't you condemn the act instead? Besides I could counter you with the same argument. Why do you say that Abu talib and the prophets parents are Kaffir while at the same time condemning Shias for speaking about the Sahaba?

(Al-Imran, 144). Muhammad () is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful

There is nothing in Islam that states that one must respects ALL the "Sahaba". The Sahaba number in the thousands, some are good, some bad, some hypocrites, some true believers. , some fought and cursed each other. How you expect us to respect both sides? besides there is nothing in Islam that states one must revere ALL the Sahaba as saints to be a Muslim.

But the true Taqiyah is you trying to cover up for the exhuming of a sahabi's tomb and crying about Shias cursing the Sahaba.

Why don't you condemn the act instead? Besides I could counter you with the same argument. Why do you say that Abu talib and the prophets parents are Kaffir while at the same time condemning Shias for speaking about the Sahaba?

(Al-Imran, 144). Muhammad () is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful

So you are trying to say Prophet (P.B.U.H) told 10 Sahabas would go to Jannah in their lives, and in those 10 sahabs you would curse those because they were bad? Astaghfirullah

And what's your Evidence FSA did it, All the iranians and shias condemning FSA, don't you read quran or your Hadith books? If you did then tell me what they say about if a news is brought infront of them what steps should be taken before believing it?

you are such fanatic. you hate so much shias hater and are so big liar with your unity when your unity means force the other to think the same than you.

wonder which Islam is about killing other muslims and ask to kill shias, like you did in Bahran or the fanatics you sponsor in another countries.

don't say the bullshit about Ali. you didn't respect Ali ! wow such cheat in your head

=============

Islam unity? at least here in France, except salafis most muslims don't like, everyone doesn't care about being shia or sunni. this country is free of people like you. and they are waking up about Qatar which sponsored terrorism in Mali and in North Africa...
don't worry soon you'll be kicked your *** strong ;)

Because in France they don't here Shias cursing Sahabas openly like in Pakistan, shias curse Sahabas on loud speakers from their imam bargahs, curse sahabas in their majalis, on 9th 10th moharram. IF you don't live in Iran, it doesn't mean that every where Shias are living respectedly with Sunnis.

So when you can't counter logically, then shias resort to usual crap of salafists and wahhabis.

Only 4 Caliphs and Umar Bin Abdul Aziz were the most pious and just rulers in whole History of Islam.

it is not worthy of a muslim to insult a dead person, who ever had done that is surely not worthy of being called as muslims.

So you are trying to say Prophet (P.B.U.H) *told 10 Sahabas would go to Jannah in their lives, and in those 10 sahabs you would curse those because they were bad? Astaghfirullah

The Hadith of the ten promised people is false. So is gods mercy exclusive to these ten people? Does that mean they have a free ticket to heaven no matter what they do, even if they kill innocent people? What about all the other Sahaba that were not promised heaven, do they go to hell, or it just matters about their actions?< if that's the case, then that means that all e other Sahaba that were not promised heaven could possibly go to hell. Besides, why are Hassan and Hussain not included?

Talha and Zubair were Generals who led Aisha's army against Imam Ali in the battle of the Camel. Although the three (Talha, Zubair, Ali were promised heaven).*Over 20,000 were killed in that battle, do the killed from both sides go to heaven, or is one group is with the truth and one with the false? **
How about when Abu Bakr refused to allow Fatima from Her fathers inheritance, The attack on Ali's house because he refused to give allegiance to Abu Bakr.*
Where the Sahaba good? Sure many of them were true Muslims, but power and greed changes everyone. *It is said that the sheytan worshiped god for years and was one of the most pious, but that changed in a moment, the same happened to some of the Sahaba.*
I know this will lead to a never ending argument so I will stop here.*The Sahaba are not perfect, neither are all of them good.*

The Hadith of the ten promised people is false. So is gods mercy exclusive to these ten people? Does that mean they have a free ticket to heaven no matter what they do, even if they kill innocent people? What about all the other Sahaba that were not promised heaven, do they go to hell, or it just matters about their actions?< if that's the case, then that means that all e other Sahaba that were not promised heaven could possibly go to hell. Besides, why are Hassan and Hussain not included?

Talha and Zubair were Generals who led Aisha's army against Imam Ali in the battle of the Camel. Although the three (Talha, Zubair, Ali were promised heaven).*Over 20,000 were killed in that battle, do the killed from both sides go to heaven, or is one group is with the truth and one with the false? **
How about when Abu Bakr refused to allow Fatima from Her fathers inheritance, The attack on Ali's house because he refused to give allegiance to Abu Bakr.*
Where the Sahaba good? Sure many of them were true Muslims, but power and greed changes everyone. *It is said that the sheytan worshiped god for years and was one of the most pious, but that changed in a moment, the same happened to some of the Sahaba.*
I know this will lead to a never ending argument so I will stop here.*The Sahaba are not perfect, neither are all of them good.*

Shia made story that They attacked the house.

Obviously Shia's will discredit that Hadith wo Ashra Mubashra.

When Hazrat Ali (R.A) became Caliph, why didn't he inherited the property of Ahl e Bayt? Why did property remained for public use then?

Allah will judge the action of those persons, We are not. Plus we are not here to curse those people due to which we are muslims. Indian Subcontinent, Persians etc etc.

Instead of cursing, make yourself worthy one then be a judge of their characters

Read the sources
Umar at Fatimah's house - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have nothing to gain to be making anything up. The hadith of the ten promised ones is contradicting, besides, it wasn't even mentioned in the sahih. I don't think speaking reality hurts anyone, but killing others for what they believe does...
Let everyone believe what he wants, and let Allah be the judge.

When Ali became caliph, he kept it for public use because he was the governer. Anyone saying that prophets do not give inheritance is a lair. Fatima protested against the action anyway, not because of greed, but to reveal the oppression.

Read the twelve paragraph of lady Fatima's speech directed to Abu Bakr.
Here is a link for the full speach. I suggest you read it all than reply
http://www.al-islam.org/gracious/50.htm
O Muslims! Will my inheritance be usurped? O son of Abu Quhafa! Where is it in the Book of Allah that you inherit your father and I do not inherit mine? Surely you have come up with an unprecedented thing. Do you intentionally abandon the Book of Allah and cast it behind your back? Do you not read where it says: And Sulaiman inherited Dawood'?
And when it narrates the story of Zakariya and says: `So give me an heir as from thyself (One that) will inherit me, and inherit the posterity of Yaqoob' And: `But kindred by hood have prior rights against each other in the Book of Allah'

Back
Top Bottom