What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

A picture showing SAA terrorists in formal uniforms at the shrine after exhuming it:

575557_516565518403088_315876424_n.jpg

This is from SAA (Syrian Arab Army) on Facebook:

"The fate of a Wahabie grave

Yes, we will exhume your graves

We are the soldiers of Assad"

23354930.png

Feel free to check the post:

https://www.facebook.com/syrian.army.news?fref=ts

Most reports claim the body was not removed because nothing was found. Anyways the men in the image were killed and photos of their bodies posted online, I would post them but it's too graphic.

In other news the tomb of Jaafar Ibn Abi Talib was burnt by extremists a couple of days ago. Jaafar is the brother of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib. He was killed in the battle of mu'tah and burried in Jordan.

This shows the deep Ummayid hate that is once again revealing itself.
217422_488839774521912_725491339_n.jpg

You can see these Wahabis speaking about the "threat" it poses because of what they call the "Shia expansion"
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFcZlTwuc90[/video]

Most reports claim the body was not removed because nothing was found. Anyways the men in the image were killed and photos of their bodies posted online, I would post them but it's too graphic.

In other news the tomb of Jaafar Ibn Abi Talib was burnt by extremists a couple of days ago. Jaafar is the brother of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib. He was killed in the battle of mu'tah and burried in Jordan.

This shows the deep Ummayid hate that is once again revealing itself.

You can see these Wahabis speaking about the "threat" it poses because of what they call the "Shia expansion"

From where did you get this nonsense and who burned the shrine?

Either you are lying or you live in an another world,

Please listen carefully, I'm technically a Sunni who has been living among Sunnis all my life, watching their TVs, listening to their clerics (mainly Saudis), read their books, learned at their schools, prayed at their mosques..etc. Yet, I have never ever heard any Sunni be it so called "Wahabi or not" ever disrespected Ahulul Bait or Sahabah whom we revere and love, and the ones who disrespect them in anyway are Kaffers without any doubt. So please stop this Ahlul Bait enemies rhetoric, otherwise it means that you insist in making things up and lie as I can't have an another explanation for this.

@Alshawi1234

The villah is for Shia who turned it into a Hussieneiah, so the picture is not for the shrine.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the Muslim world manages to get rid of sectarian issues, we will be able to achieve something which really matters..Until then, we are doomed to cut of our own throats..Thats really sad...Sunni, Shia, whats the difference? We all are in the same path..Little differences shouldnt alienate us from each other guys...Come on now

@Alshawi1234

And another thing, I challenge you and all your people who pretend to be lovers of Ahlul Bait, to get me one single Sunni or "Wahabie" who disrespected Ahlul Bait albeit (RA )with one word, but on the other side wherever you go into Shia sites, you would find them insulting Sahabah, in this site alone Sahabah (Ra) were insulted five times. Again, plz be a man and accept my challenge.

When the Muslim world manages to get rid of sectarian issues, we will be able to achieve something which really matters..Until then, we are doomed to cut of our own throats..Thats really sad...Sunni, Shia, whats the difference? We all are in the same path guys..Little differences shouldnt alienate us from each other guys...Come on now

That's what Syrians had been saying before the uprising. Syrians were defending Iran and calling us traitors while we were warning them from it's threat. And it came true, 100k lives were lost because they believed in a brotherhood with Iran. They are paying their blood regretting trusting Iran and it's proxies. We have learned the lesson. I'm not calling for war or sth, but Iran and it's proxies have no place among us in Arab world, they will get kicked out in the hard way, let them just get off our backs.

That's what Syrians had been saying before the uprising. Syrians were defending Iran and calling us traitors while we were warning them from it's threat. And it came true, 100k lives were lost because they believed in a brotherhood with Iran. They are paying their blood regretting trusting Iran and it's proxies. We have learned the lesson. I'm not calling for war or sth, but Iran and it's proxies have no place among us in Arab world, they will get kicked out in the hard way, let them just get off our backs.

Mate, its all politics..Why is it so hard to respect each other? Okay, Iran has its faults thats right but who doesnt have? May be i am too soft for these issues, i mean from my childhood to this age, i didnt know there was so much hatred between you guys(Arab-Farsi) until i came here...And now i see some of my fellow countrymen fall for this too...I just do not understand why

Mate, its all politics..Why is it so hard to respect each other? Okay, Iran has its faults thats right but who doesnt have? May be i am too soft for these issues, i mean from my childhood to this age, i didnt know there was so much hatred between you guys(Arab-Farsi) until i came here...And now i see some of my fellow countrymen fall for this too...I just do not understand why

It's a long story, you don't have to come through. All we want from Iran is to mind it's own business and realize it has no place among us.

From where did you get this nonsense and who burned the shrine?

Either you are lying or you live in an another world,

Please listen carefully, I'm technically a Sunni who has been living among Sunnis all my life, watching their TVs, listening to their clerics (mainly Saudis), read their books, learned at their schools, prayed at their mosques..etc. Yet, I have never ever heard any Sunni be it so called "Wahabi or not" ever disrespected Ahulul Bait or Sahabah whom we revere and love, and the ones who disrespect them in anyway are Kaffers without any doubt. So please stop this Ahlul Bait enemies rhetoric, otherwise it means that you insist in making things up and lie as I can't have an another explanation for this.
while you are desperately trying to wash wahhabis sins, your media tells us another story:
Karak group denounces sectarian incitement | Culture & Society | Ammon News

A local group in Karak denounced in a statement on Saturday calls for sectarian and ethnic incitement and strife that has reached Jordan, a day after local rioters set ablaze a building belonging to the Bohra Shi'a sect in the southern Mazar region.

The Populist Arab Committees in Southern Mazar rejected attempts by what they described as "proponets of Wahhabi ideological expansion" who incite sectarian and ethnic strife and hatred in their speeches and sermons in local mosques.

They described such incitement as stemming from "extremism and fundamentalism that is not of the core of Islamic values."

"Amidst the conditions afflicting the Arab nations, and amidst the Zionist imperialist attack that uses sectarianism and ethnic strife as instruments to divide people, headed by Wahhabis, the Arab Populist Committees denounces such sectarian discourse and calls for efforts to confront it,
" the statement said.

The statement warned the Saudi Arabian government and propagators of Wahhabi and Takfiri thought of the repercussions of their discourse, and called on Arabs and Muslims to stand united against such thought that is "unIslamic."

The statement comes a day after local residents in Southern Mazar followed urges and incitement by preachers to attack a building belonging to the Bohra Shi'a Muslims near the Jaafar bin Abi Talib shrine, which is revered by Muslims but is also a site of pilgrimage and reverence to Shi'a Muslims.

The Southern Mazar contains several centuries-old tombs and shrines revered by Shi'a.

Reports that a Husayniyah site for Shi'a rituals was being built in Mazar incited local residents to reject what they described as "shiite expansion" and attempts to propagate Shi'a ideology in Jordan.

A Bohra Shia family was evacuated from the building, including parents and children, reportedly of Southeast Asian descent. No one was hurt in the incident, police said

while you are desperately trying to wash wahhabis sins, your media tells us another story:
Karak group denounces sectarian incitement | Culture & Society | Ammon News

It says a local group, they must be a handful. Are you seriously trying to prove me sth about my people and country? My friend I know what people here think of you. Since you ignored the post which 104 out of 105 denounced those people existence in Jordan. Here is an another one,

120 Likes
40813313.png

And another one

135 likes
44180429.png

Use Google translation

http://www.almadenahnews.com/articl...نى-لأحد-الطوائف-الشيعية-في-المزار-الجنوبي-صور

If you want more, be my guest :)

@mohsen

Karak protesters set fire to building housing Shiites; no injuries reported

by Areej Abuqudairi | May 04, 2013 | 23:26
AMMAN — Protesters attacked and set on fire a building housing Bohra Shiites in the Southern Mazar District in Karak on Friday, officials and eyewitnesses said on Saturday.

No injuries or arrests were reported.

"After Friday prayers, protesters stood outside the hotel, which is used by the Bohra Shiites when they come to visit religious sites. Some irresponsible individuals attacked the building and set it on fire," said Karak Governor Ahmad Assaf.

An eyewitness told The Jordan Times that protesters wanted to "express rejection to the growth of the Shiite community" in Karak, 140km south of Amman.

"People worry that the place is becoming a Shiite Husseinieh [religious site for Shiites] rather than a hotel. Protesters claimed this building will encourage more Shiites to come to the country," he said.

But Assaf told The Jordan Times in a phone interview that the building is just "a hotel and as a government we cannot stop people from investing in the country".

Eyewitnesses and officials stated that this demonstration was not related to another pro-reform rally organised by popular movements on the same day.

"This one was held outside the hotel, whereas the popular movements kicked off their march from the Jafar Mosque," an eyewitness said on condition of anonymity.

According to the eyewitness, more than 150 people participated in the demonstration outside the hotel, but the crowd became bigger "when things turned violent" and many people started throwing stones at the building.

"The fire destroyed all the furniture inside," Lt. Ibrahim Kurdi, from the Civil Defence Department, told The Jordan Times.

A "foreign" family of five people was rescued and no one was injured, Kurdi added.

Assaf told The Jordan Times that the family was from India, and its members were "residing in the building to look after it".

But Maj. Amer Saratawi, of the Public Security Department media office, said he had no information on the family, saying they are "just tourists" who were staying "temporarily" in the building.

The Indian embassy in Amman said it has no information about the family or the incident.

"As of now, we have not been officially informed by the local authorities about this, so we cannot say anything," Roshan Lepcha, second secretary at the embassy, told The Jordan Times over the phone.

The shrine of Prophet Mohammad's companion Jaafar Bin Abi Taleb in Southern Mazar is a holy pilgrimage site for Shiites.
http://jordantimes.com/karak-protesters-set-fire-to-building-housing-shiites-no-injuries-reported

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143828" target="_blank">Alshawi1234</a></u>

And another thing, I challenge you and all your people who pretend to be lovers of Ahlul Bait, to get me one single Sunni or "Wahabie" who disrespected Ahlul Bait albeit (RA )with one word, but on the other side wherever you go into Shia sites, you would find them insulting Sahabah, in this site alone Sahabah (Ra) were insulted five times. Again, plz be a man and accept my challenge.

Are you kidding me? The daily bombs targeting shia are not enough to reveal the hate?

Yazid is considered a legitimate caliph and Imam Hussain is wrong for going against him. Calling not to include "wa alih" in the salawat (video on YouTube)
Everyone who went against the first three caliphs is a "murtad" while the people who went against Ali are revered as saints which we cannot criticize. Calls to destroy the tombs, Swearing and insulting Imam Al-Mahdi, Calling Abu Talib and the prophets parents Kaffir. What more proof do you need.

Abu lu'lu' was a sahabi so why do you curse him? During the Ummayid rule, Cursing Ali was turned into a sunnah for 80 years. Mawaiyah used to curse Imam Ali so why not criticize him? Your so full of contradictions but we know that all this because of the increasing converts to Shia (code-named Iranian agents).

This is the reason why.
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmEnX5c3d2M[/video]

Back
Top Bottom