What's new

Syria militants exhume grave of Prophet’s companion

So you got nothing from either the Quran or Sahi Bukhari.

Lets us discuss what you have written in 1 & 2.

I agree with 1, sure every time I will do Haj I will visit the prophet's Rowdha.

and 2 is a given, for the prophet encouraged people to see the end of those who have died before you and get fear from the day of judgement.

There is no doubt about that, our prophet showed us to offer "FATIHA" for those who parted from this world.

Agree ? there is nothing to disagree.

Now tell me, data sab is your parent you'd like to go visit his grave ? or Ghareeb Nawaz is your parent u'd like to visit his grave ?

The way of the prophet was to offer FATIHA for the dead, and ask for the forgiveness of their souls. going to their grave is not a must, you can do that from your own home also.

Please now show me how the way of the prophet is followed @ Data sab, ghareeb Nawaz, or any other shrines

and please try to be logical and truthful, don't lie, and don't twist words of the prophet.

1. Search youtube for a video of ghareeb nawaz, or or data sab, or other shrines, and tell me HOW and where is that conduct proven from our prophet's life.

2. I asked you before and I am asking you again, show me 1 single instance where our prophet did himself or encouraged people to go to the graves. You have still to show me anything.

Visiting graves is beneficial only for those who have died, not for you.

Don't take half cooked sentences and twist them to suit your will. This is what the Shia & qadyani do.

Quran says to Muslims that Whatever Our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam gives , take / accept it and whatever He prohibits us Muslims from, leave it. So , How do we know what our Holy Prophet ( S.A.W.) has said. ? We find it from hundreds of Books of Hadith, in which His True Sayings are preserved. Our Holy Prophet ( S.A.W. ) does not say anything from his own. Our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam says everything by God's permission only. You don't even know that a credible Hadees is a Hadees only, whether it is in Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim or it is Bayhaqi or in any other Book. So , I don't know , what you mean by " You got nothing from Quran and Bukhari ".

Coming to the topic.

Don't run from the topic . You asked 1st question in your previous post and now starting a new question , ( By asking , now show me how Holy Prophet's way is followed at Data Sahab etc. ). Let us first complete the current topic / question and afterwards start a new question.

In your previous post ( No. 130 ), you asked for only 1 instance in which our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam did himself or encouraged others to "visit graves".
This was your question precisely : " Please quote me one instance, one sentence where the prophet either did himself or encouraged anyone else to "visit graves".

So, in my reply , I quoted two instances in which our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam encouraged to visit the graves of our Parents, and also the Rowdha Paak of our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. And you did not reject my instances. You agreed with both of my instances by saying that You will also visit the Rowdha Aqdas of our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.
So, You alteast believe that visiting the Rowdha Aqdas of our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and visiting the graves of our parents is permissible.

I have not twisted words nor I have told lies. Please show me where I have told lies regarding with Hadees.
Also, I have not said that visiting graves is compulsory. We Muslims believe it to be optional .

Your main objection is with people visiting places others than our Holy Prophet's Rowdha Aqdas and their parents graves. From the following Hadees , Insha allah it will be removed. Read it with concentration.

Hadees : Sayyeduna Rasoolullah Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam said: "I ordered you to not to visit graves; I now order you to visit graves, because it reminds you of Hereafter and keeps you away from world (Dunya)"

( Narrated By Hazrat Ibn-e-Masud Radi ALLAH Anho in Ibn-e-Maaja, Mishkaat - Baab Ziaratul Quboor, Sarhus Sudoor - Page No: 28, Ziaul Hadeeth - Page No: 96 ).

From the above Hadees , it can clearly be understood that our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is ordering Muslims to visit graves , which may be of any person. Our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is not saying that visit your parents grave only, but giving orders to visit graves in general. So, from the above Hadees , it is proven that We can visit graves of people other than our parents also.

Regarding some wrong things , which are done by illiterate Muslims and Hindus also, near the graves, We are also against that. Those wrong things should be stoped. But , because some people are doing wrong things , we should not stop the correct things, which is visiting Graves on the order of our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.

The problem is that those words I quoted are of Khomeini. The supposed Ayatollah of Iran, the Shia Twelver's and his followers (some of them your fellow Iranians) follow all he says. So there will be no peace with such individuals nor will any Sunni do that ...

Mohsen:

Also which GCC is that sect member talking about? The GCC region is the most stable, rich, prosperous and happy region. People are satisfied with their lives and changes are happening rapidly. Concentrate about your own Iran and do not worry about the Arab world. We know that you dream of conquering Makkah and Madinah as your idol Khomeini did but you will not succeed so you might as well stop.

We still wait for the Iranian attack on Iran and USA.
as I said bring the original speech, or mention date and place of speech, but the fact is that you can't back up your words.
you want to introduce wahhabi as hanbali, cause it's your duty for creating a shiah, sunni war, and you never mention that even father of Abdulwahhab was against him, you don't mention the massacre of sunnis he committed in peninsula to gain power.
yeah everyday we see how happy the people of Bahrain are. sending military troops to suppress and kill protestors of another country is what you are proud of. no matter how much you try you can't clean your bloody hands.

you better stop supporting terrorism, the only different is wahhabis who are destroying these shrines while both shiah and sunni are praising them and participate in Pilgrimages.
I stand correct, you people are the most deluded people I have ever seen, you live in a country that's a terrorism sponsoring country, you live in an isolated and hated country that sponsor several terrorist militias and involved in many terrorist attacks, and after all of this you tell us to stop supporting terrorism? !!

Again, there is no such thing as Wahabies, you are the minority, you are the ones who are different.
the very first Muslims who started building tombs for holy men and praising them where sunnis, the first tomb of prophet was created with "Umar ibne Khattab" (vafaol vafaol samhudi وفاء الوفاء سمهودی volume 2 page 541,544), but probably you think your sources (provided by U.K) of Islam is more accurate of the sahabe. but of course I know destroting Islam and creating bunch of terrorists like Al-Qaeda and Al-Nusrah is your plan and duty.
earlier in this topic you talked about your fathers and it's funny cause even father of Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab asked people to don't have any relationship with this creature, and also his brother "Sulayman ebne abulwahhab" wrote a book "zavaeghol elahiiah ضوائق الالهیه" in rejecting and condemning his brother's beliefs.
Sunnies don't follow Mohammed Abd Alwahab, they only follow Quraan and Sunnah. Again and again, always remember that you're the minority and the different ones not others.

as I said bring the original speech, or mention date and place of speech, but the fact is that you can't back up your words.
you want to introduce wahhabi as hanbali, cause it's your duty for creating a shiah, sunni war, and you never mention that even father of Abdulwahhab was against him, you don't mention the massacre of sunnis he committed in peninsula to gain power.
yeah everyday we see how happy the people of Bahrain are. sending military troops to suppress and kill protestors of another country is what you are proud of. no matter how much you try you can't clean your bloody hands.

That speech is well-known. Search for it. Moreover even your fellow Iranian Mullah apologists admitted it.

You are a sect member and a tiny minority. Nobody cares. I already provided several proofs of your un-Islamic beliefs. Every Muslim knows them very well hence they renounce the Shia Twelver sect. This is why you only form 8 percent of the Muslim population.

Did you know that your forefathers and whole of Iran was Sunni until 450 years ago when Safavid Azeri Turks forcibly converted Iranians to Twelver Islam and committed several massacres in the process in oder to have a different sect than the Ottoman rivals? After being Sunnis for 800 years.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia articles in both Arabic and Farsi.

Little extract:

From 1500–2 Ismail I conquered Tabriz in Iran, as well as Azerbaijan. He would take most of the next decade to consolidate his control over Iran, where most of the Persian population was still Sunni. His army spread out first to the central regions in 1504. He captured southwestern Iran between 1505 and 1508 before finally conquering the Khorasan region and the city of Herat in 1510.[6] From the very beginning, the Safavid Dynasty was established on two foundations. One was Shia and the other was Persia, and Ismail concentrated more on the first than the second. His hatred of the Sunnis knew no bounds: he was the most intolerant Shia ruler since the fall of the Fatimids and his persecution of Sunnis was ruthless. He aimed at no less than the complete destruction of Sunnism.[7] Thus, the alternative for the majority of the Persians (who were Sunnis at the time), was either convert to Shiism or accept death.[8] Consequently, in the territory that came fully under his control, he was astonishingly successful in enforcing the conversion of the populace from Sunnism to Shiism.
Bahrain is a ally and a fellow Arab country on the Arabian Peninsula. Bahrain is one of the most prosperous states in the Middle East with a very high standard of living. The Bahraini government has not committed any genocides or killings but protected their citizens and country from foreign interference.

Worry about your heretic Mullah regime and their interference in the Arab world and Middle East in general and their support for the Child-Murderer that has committed genocide in Syria against Sunnis.

our supreme leader has condemned any offensive words to Sahaba and wives of prophet, in fact respecting to beliefs of other religious is part of Islam, but wahhabis are using this just as an excuse for their crimes.

Yes I know, I was saying you guys don't but shias from other areas still do like Pakistani shia.

Yes I know, I was saying you guys don't but shias from other areas still do like Pakistani shia.

Iranian Shias are still the worst in doing that. Just search on a few videos.

Shia Scholar using foul language against Sahaba (ra) & Ahl-Sunnah [EngSubs] - YouTube

What Rafidi priests preach in Iran (when the lights are off) - Devil Daneshmand - YouTube

Iranian pilgrims outside Umayyad Mosque - YouTube (there will be no more of this in the future)

Sangriento Ritual Musulman de Autoflagelacion - ¡CONTENIDO FUERTE! - YouTube

funny shia pagans in the shia temple MUST WATCH - YouTube

The video brother Juba posted.

Unbelievable! Humans transformed to cockroaches! - YouTube

Madness. Simply pagan rituals that we Sunnis want nothing to do with.

Iran Condemns Destroying Hujr Bin Oudai's Tomb
May 04, 2013

20130504-163710_h480554.jpg

Speaker of the Iranian Shura Council, Ali Larijani, denounced desecrating religious holy places, mainly destroying the tomb of the Prophet Companion, Hujr Bin Oudai, by takfiri groups in Syria.

In a statement on Saturday, Larijani urged the UN and UNESCO to adopt prompt measures to stop the destruction of Islamic religious and cultural sites.

Larijani also called Muslim scholars and clergymen to express condemnation of the crime, indicating that such acts reveal the perpetrators' detachment from Islam.

Salehi Calls on International Organizations to Condemn Destroying of Hujr Bin Oudai Tomb

Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi sent three separate letters to the UN Secretary-General, the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Conference, and the UNESCO Director General, in which he called on international organizations to condemn the destroying of Hujr Bin Oudai's tomb.

In the letters, Salehi condemned this inhumane and immortal act committed by terrorist groups, warning that such acts cause strife and escalate sectarian conflict, calling on international organizations to work to preserve all religions' sacred sites.

Abdollahian: Perpetrators Will Be Sorry

Earlier, IRNA quoted Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs,Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, on Saturday as asserting that those who are behind this inhumane act would receive a respond that would make them feel very sorry for their deed."

He said " Terrorists who carried out this crime are agents of the Zionist entity," stressing that "Those terrorists had already resorted to similar criminal acts inside the holy sites of the Muslims within the occupied Palestine."

For his part, the Iranian scholar, Naser Makarem Shirazi, condemned the destruction of the tomb.

''Shame will engulf those who support the terrorist groups, especially the officials in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the US and the Zionist entity,'' he added.

The takfiri terrorist groups targeted on Thursday the tomb of the Prophet Companion, Hujr ibn Adi, in Adra area, Damascus countryside.

@al-Hasani
autoflagelation is forbidden in Iran. and in our culture we should not show blood... it is terribly bad !
check the movie "house of sand and fog" the funny part about blood ;)
and i never seen any cockroache men like in the video...
and yes you can find stupid mullahs with stupid words. it happens.

i trust you about yemeni sheikhs...

Last edited by a moderator:
@al-Hasani
autoflagelation is forbidden in Iran. and in our culture we should not show blood... it is terribly bad !
check the movie "house of sand and fog" the funny part about blood ;)
and i never seen any cockroache men like in the video...
and yes you can find stupid mullahs with stupid words. it happens.

i trust you about yemeni sheikhs...

Those rituals have nothing to do with Islam. It is shocking to see little children beating themselves to blood. For what reason? The Prophet Muhammad (saws) said on many occasions that inflicting self-harm is not allowed. Despite this millions of Shias during Ashura do this un-Islamic practice and many others.

Very wise words from one of the greatest sheikhs in modern age.

Sheikh Salih Ibn Uthaymeen On Sects - YouTube

Sunnah of the Prophet Nabi (saws) and the 4 rightly Guided Caliphs = Sunni Islam. The branch does not matter.

Again, there is no such thing as Wahabies, you are the minority, you are the ones who are different.

Sunnies don't follow Mohammed Abd Alwahab, they only follow Quraan and Sunnah. Again and again, always remember that you're the minority and the different ones not others.

First of all wahabbies do exist and they are the majority in ksa. However calling them wahabbi is considered derogatory and they call themselves salafi.

Wahhabi movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly they are not followers of the Hanbali fiqh as the early opponents of wahabbism were Hanbali scholars among which included both his brother and his father.
@al-Hasani here is a sunni source on wahabbis and why they are dangerous, also know that most alqaeda members were/are wahabbis. OBL was a wahabbi as is the current head of alq.

Wahabis

Even the taliban of afghanistan are wahabbi although they are known as deobandis in the afghan, pakistan, india regions.

For more info I advice you to go the sunni forum (I would post the link here but it is forbidden), there are a lot of good discussion there on wahabbism.

@al-Hasani I am sure some iranian shia still do but officially it is outlawed and shias in other countries do more. A lot more.

Yes self flagellation is haram, sunni Syeds mourn hazrat hussain ra as well but do it by fasting. There are more sunni Syeds than shia Syeds so imo the shia should follow the sunni Syed way if they really follow Ahlul bayt. :D

A picture showing SAA terrorists in formal uniforms at the shrine after exhuming it:

575557_516565518403088_315876424_n.jpg

Nothing is called Wahhabi. This is a Western invention. The official FIQH of KSA is the Hanbali fiqh. There is no fiqh called "Wahhabi" fiqh nor Salafi fiqh. The Salafis (bad ones) who you see around the world have no connection to the Hanbali fiqh. They have nothing to do with the Salaf who are praised by all Sunnis. (Sahabah)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaf

Also the majority of KSA do not follow the Hanbali fiqh. In Hejaz the Shafi'i fiqh which I follow is the most common. In the Northern areas the Hanafi fiqh is followed by many. In the Eastern province the Maliki fiqh among Sunnis is followed. In Najd mostly Hanbali. In Southern KSA Shafi'i and Zaydi among Shias. In Eastern Province the Twelver sect is followed among Shias.

KSA is the only Muslim country in the world where each region follow all madahib of either Sunni or Shia Islam. Nowhere else is there so much diversity.

All Sunnis regardless of being Shafi'i, Hanafi or Maliki agree with our Hanbali brother's since we are all Sunnis. This goes also for the Western sources who call Hanbalis for "Wahhabis".

Everyone who follows the noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet and the 4 rightly Guided Caliphs is my Muslim brother. Whatever others call him is irrelevant for me. Completely.

Sheikh Abu 'Abd Allah Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn Muhammad ibn al-Uthaymeen al-Tamimi (ra) was a Sunni sheikh and one of the most respected in the 20th century and of the Hanbali fiqh.

Taliban has nothing to do with Islam in the Arabian Peninsula. We renounce their beliefs nor do we care about them. Same with terrorists.

A picture showing SAA terrorists in formal uniforms at the shrine after exhuming it:

575557_516565518403088_315876424_n.jpg

Is SAA, syrian arab army? :blink:
@al-Hasani what do you think about zaydi beliefs? :coffee:

Also believing in 4 rightly guided caliph is not a tenet to be Muslim. I told you before my uncle is shia and he don't believe the first 3 were perfect and I know for a fact he is Muslim and perhaps a better one than I who consider myself sunni. You should not just label all shia heretic in fact most sunni ulema do not consider shia heretics either just misguided. The only heretics are the ahmadis although they are a story for another thread lmaooo.

Is SAA, syrian arab army? :blink:
@al-Hasani what do you think about zaydi beliefs? :coffee:

Zaydi beliefs are quite close to Sunni beliefs and they are found in Yemen and parts of Southern KSA. They are quite different to the Twelvers and resemble Sunnis more than them.

Zaidiyya, or Zaidism (Arabic: الزيدية az-zaydiyya, adjective form Zaidi or Zaydi) is a Shi'a Muslim school of thought named after Zayd ibn ʻAlī, the grandson of Husayn ibn ʻAlī. Followers of the Zaydi Islamic jurisprudence are called Zaydi Shi'a and are particularly prevalent in Yemen. The Zaydi Shi'a have a unique approach within Shi'a Islamic thought that has similarities with Sunni Islam.

Law
In matters of Islamic jurisprudence, the Zaydis follow Zayd ibn ’Ali's teachings which are documented in his book Majmu’ al-Fiqh (Arabic: مجموع الفِقه‎). Zaydi fiqh is similar to the Hanafi school of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence.[1] Abu Hanifa, a Sunni madhab founder, was favorable and even donated towards the Zaydi cause.[2]

Theology
In matters of theology, the Zaydis are close to the Mu'tazili school, though they are not Mu'tazilite. There are a few issues between both schools, most notably the Zaydi doctrine of the Imamate, which is rejected by the Mu'tazilites. Of the Shi'a, Zaydis are most similar to Sunnis[3] since Zaydism shares similar doctrines and jurisprudential opinions with Sunni scholars.[4]

Read more about them here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaidiyyah

If you speak Arabic I can give you first-hand sources, since the English sources about the madahib in general are lacking and often contradictory. Especially on Wikipedia where everyone can edit everything.

Notice also that there are different groups among the Zaydi's that differ slightly in approach.

Are there Zaydi's in Pakistan? I thought that they were limited to parts of Southern KSA and Northern Yemen at first sight?

EDIT: Followers of Khoemini and his personal cult are heretics in my opinion. Call them what you want. The point is that we Sunnis, regardless of fiqh, orthodoxy or not do not agree with their practices and renounce them. Just like 92 percent of all Muslims.

The praise of the 4 rightly guided Caliphs is well-known and not considering them rightly guided is a very strange thing to do. Let me just say that I disagree strongly with such individuals. But as I said. My beliefs are those that people can follow what they want as long as they do not try to spread their sect to our lands as Khomeini and his disciples advocate for. In return they will receive hostility.

We have no problems with our Zaydi or Twelver Shias in KSA or Yemen despite religious differences.

Back
Top Bottom