What's new

Syed.Ali.Haider and Murtaza

With the state Pakistan is in, the involvement of a third party should also be considered. RAW, Mossad, CIA, etc are famed for these type of ops.

Inna lilalhi Wa Inna ilayhi Rajeeoon

First i would like to offer my condolence to the victim's family as its always sad to hear a young child die before being able adulthood and enjoy the fruits of life. I hope Pakistan cracks to the bottom of this and I would like to thank you for opening the thread to highlight this sad situation. I have in the past week also opened a thread on a discussion to a similar topic with respect to growing extremism in the middle east. This news just reiterated what the western think tanks have been saying about the dangers of expanding wahabi/salafist movement across the middle eastern region.

I hate to make this thread political but I will mention you @Akheilos to make a point that you cannot blame the west for pakistan's internal problems such as genocide of minorities from salafist movements.

1stly, As always you failed to see the bigger picture ...the source and the start...which was the cold war...where and when all these people were pumped into Pakistan and guess who supported them? And guess who supplied them? And guess who left them as soon as THEIR agenda was over (fall of USSR)? Guess who didnt neutralize the situation?

2ndly, I have always mentioned this in literally every thread....IF 1 man (Zia-Ul-Haq) screwed up by pushing in some agenda ....guess who didnt fix it? He has been dead for what almost 26 yrs now and so 26 yrs worth of rulers couldnt undo 1 man's doing or were to ignorant even when they were shia

In Pakistan Shias have been elected to top offices and played an important part in the country's Independence, history and nation building. Muhammad Ali Bogra, Khawaja Nazimuddin and their families were Shia Muslims, and so are the Bhuttos,Asif Ali Zardari, Haidar Abbas Rizvi, Syeda Abida Hussain, Syed Fakhar Imam, Mushahid Hussain Syed, Faisal Saleh Hayat, Syed Mehdi Shah, Farzana Raja, Faisal Raza Abidi, Fahmida Mirza, Zulfiqar Mirza and several other top ranking Pakistani Politicians and Generals such as Mushaf Ali Mir, Tanveer Naqvi, Yahya Khan, Muhammad Musa and Iskander Mirza.

Maybe you should question each and everyone of these mentioned why the hell have they not done anything on state level? Even when being "influential" what purpose did they serve when they cant even nuetralize the crap happening in a country they "ruled" (yup not even served)

Heck even Zia Ul Haq agreed to the wants of Shia:

When General Zia ul-Haq, the former military ruler of Pakistan, introduced new laws to make Zakat deductions mandatory for every Muslim during the 1980s, Tehrik-e-Jafaria held a large public demonstration in Islamabad to compel the government to exempt the Shia Muslim community from this law. This protest resulted in the ‘Islamabad Agreement’ in which the government agreed to introduce a separate syllabus for Shia students in public schools, as well as exempt the Shia community from the Zakat law, since Shia consider Zakat as a personal tax (to be paid to the needy) not collectable by the state. According to one senior Pakistani journalist who witnessed these events, Iranian leader Ayatollah Khomeini played an important role in this agreement being reached, and he sought assurances from General Zia al-Haq that Shia demands would be met. A message from Ayatollah Khomeini was also read out to the Shia protesters in Islamabad in which he called for them to keep up their spirits.

Politicians and diplomats
Military officers and generals[edit]

Are you telling me non of these mentioned people even remotely gave a crap to the increase in sectarian violence when they were at positions to make changes?

None of these could undo what 1 man did -who also happened to agree with Shia laws and gave a separate syllabus yet is blamed for everything wrong with sectarian violence?

I am seriously not sure why you chose this thread...But I hope you actually learn why West is blamed for their footsteps....

I dont solely blame the West but I do blame them for poking their noses in ....and they have from the start as I stated then I blame the list of politicians as well as other parliamentarians and lets not forget to mention judges as well as Mullahs (yes Pakistan has both Shia and Sunni mullahs sitting and growing their bellies without doing something about this crap going on) of Pakistan from 1988...each and everyone of them could have made a difference had they wanted to ....they could have adjusted laws like what was done during Zia's time....they could have raised awareness that both Shia and Sunni can live side by side as they had before all this crap....but none moved a finger towards this issue and the price was/ is being paid by the locals who for unknown reasons still vote (for govt) and still listen (to Mullahs who have done nothing) for these bastards!

Inna lillahi wa inna elehi rajion-

whats up with talibunies and doctors?-
probably interested in the making of the most jahil state on the planet!

Last edited:
So many dear friends lost. Faisal, I miss you too. ______.

Brown Pundits: The Martyrdom of Dr Faisal Manzoor

The Martyrdom of Dr Faisal Manzoor

I first met Faisal Manzoor in 1975. I was one year senior to him in high school and then in Medical School (where he was one of my students when preparing for physiology and pharmacology exams). I have been in touch ever since and the last time I met him was in August 2013.

When we graduated from medical school, most of us moved to England and the US to "improve ourselves" or some such shit. In those days, one did not leave Pakistan because one was Shia or even liberal (though some other minorities had already got the memo, starting with Sikhs and Hindus in 1947). That started later. Still, a lot of people left or were encouraged to leave by parents and elders who were surprisingly pessimistic about the future of the great nation they had created and whose "real" half they continued to rule. But not Faisal. Faisal moved back to his small hometown and built a modern hospital there. It grew and prospered and provided round the clock service in a dozen different specialties. And it was right on Sher Shah Suri's Grand Trunk road, so every friend going towards Peshawar or Abbotabad or points North (where the ISI in its infinite wisdom liked to locate their training camps for Jihad and other needs) would stop by Faisal's hospital and get infinite hospitality at any time of the day or night.

When an earthquake struck Northern Pakistan, Faisal loaded up a truckload of blankets, tents, food and medicines and headed North. He camped out there, distributing help to all and sundry. Some of them, unfortunately, were already members of the great Pakistan Islamic Purification initiative, but of course at that time we still did not know where that purification would head next.

Well, as we all know now, it headed for the Shias. Or maybe it was already heading that way, but we didnt really see it till years later because every cancer needs time to grow.... And Faisal and his family were Shia. In fact, they supported the local Imambargah. They were not just Shia, they were prominent Shias. They were also prominent philanthropists, prominent doctors, prominent helpers of those in need, prominent hosts of distant cousins of friends of friends..and prominent friends of all and sundry. But being prominent Shia was what got them targeted.....and all the other prominences did not help one bit when the motorbike boys came looking for targets.

2 months ago, Faisal's older cousin (a doctor at his hospital and the deputy director of the local polio campaign) was shot dead while coming out of the hospital. He was shot dead on main GT road. At 8 pm or so. Nobody was caught. Pakistan moved on. Shit happens. What can one do? it is the will of Allah. Or at least the will of Allah's little helpers in Pakistan.

Dr Ali Haider, Eye surgeon, only son of the legendary Professor Zafar Haider and Professor Tahira Bokhari. Shot dead along with his son in Lahore.

Dr Babar Ali, Faisal's cousin, an exemplary gentle soul who literally had no enemies. Shot dead in Hasanabdal 2 months ago.

Dr Faisal Manzoor, shot dead today.

Its getting closer. Strategic depth has come home to roost.
--
RIP

We don't know just how, but I hope it is not from an assassin's bullets just because of my faith.
Isnt that already decided by ALLAH...the when and how...all we can adjust is how to account for our life not our death!

Not just 'Shias' mate. Everyone who isn't a Wahabi or Deobandi. LeJ and organizations with similar ideology are a bigger threat to Pakistan than India and the US combined.

@Syed.Ali.Haider

None of which seek to butcher Shias in return for political space, nor any of them have full finance and protection from a sitting 'democratic' govt.

Thinking you're better than everyone else is the Pakistani's bread and butter, a delusion to some, and a cause for sectarianism for others.

I feel your pain OP. All these military ops, clear stances on terrorism are useless if sectarianism plagues Pakistan. Everywhere in the Muslim world where there's sectarianism it is now accompanied by rampant militancy and terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom