What's new

Syed.Ali.Haider and Murtaza

Lets see what will happen if someone start abusing yours/mine father with such niceties that will rival your redneck hillybilly abuses.

We should learn to pattern our behavior after the Rasul Allah PBUH himself, and how he handled those who abused him and his near and dear ones.

We should learn to pattern our behavior after the Rasul Allah PBUH himself, and how he handled those who abused him and his near and dear ones.

We are not prohphets and Waalis. . How long shias been abusing or showing patience for not to arouse the emotions of other sects ? and they claim there association to Ahl e bayt. Wow As if Ahl e bayt or Hazrat Fatima or Hazrat Ali ever abused Hazrat Abu Bakr or Hazrat Umar.

We are not prohphets and Waalis. . How long shias been abusing or showing patience for not to arouse the emotions of other sects ? and they claim there association to Ahl e bayt. Wow As if Ahl e bayt or Hazrat Fatima or Hazrat Ali ever abused Hazrat Abu Bakr or Hazrat Umar.

Sir, with all due respect to everyone, why should we kill each other today over what happened centuries ago? Whatever happened to accepting our differences and moving on with life?

Sir, with all due respect to everyone, why should we kill each other today over what happened centuries ago? Whatever happened to accepting our differences and moving on with life?

Can you tolerate abuse against Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) . You cant separate companions and prophet

Can you tolerate abuse against Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) . You cant separate companions and prophet

Do I uphold the values taught by the Prophet PBUH by following his example to swallow my anger, or do I do that by killing or hurting someone? What makes me a better Muslim?

Do I uphold the values taught by the Prophet PBUH by following his example to swallow my anger, or do I do that by killing or hurting someone? What makes me a better Muslim?

Apparently that what makes Shia better muslims. By Abusing the revered personalities.

Apparently that what makes Shia better muslims. By Abusing the revered personalities.

Why don't we concentrate on our own behavior to make it better according to His commandments and let Allah take care of those who abused His dear ones? After all, He will judge us all Himself, and nobody can escape that.

@Syed.Ali.Haider you personally new faisal and other doctors ?

Recently i having a conversation with my facebook friends and realized its not only shia doctors but ahmadis as well . I forgot but one ahmadi of Pakistani origin( who practiced in US) was in Pakistan to serve the people and extremists killed him too .

Ali was one of my best friends, and I knew Faisal very well too. I miss Ali dearly. Still.

But these very same shias would freely kill atheists or agnostics if they had the power.

These both sects are same when it comes to intolerance. It's just one of them in this country is in the majority. Give Shias the majority and sunnis will start to get killed. Problem must be in Islam itself.

There is a hadith in which the story goes like this...Some travelers come to the prophet asking for help. They have some stomach problem. So the prophet gives them some very special camels and tells them to drink milk and urine of the camels. These travelers take the camels and then they eat them. When the prophet finds out about this, he orders his companions to capture those travelers and bring them to him. They are brought to him. He orders their eyes gouged out and then gets them beheaded.

Let's follow the prophet's example everyone.

Sad. Killing people is never a solution. And killing a child is barbaric inhumane nothing can explain that.

ALLAH in Quran says (the meaning is) “Leave the people who divided the religion and themselves into sects to ALLAH”, Muslims must understand Islam’s teachings ended with departing of Prophet (Peace be upon him) from this world, after that it is all human written and made history, that has nothing to do with Islam’s teachings and preaching. And one thing that I keep saying is I need Islam, Islam does not need me so let us concentrate more on practicing Islam rather than defending our own brand of Islam.

This effort deserves everyone's support:

Grief Directory Home

Dear Friends,

We hope this reaches you all in the best of the health and spirits. After many months of careful deliberation and planning, we are pleased to let you all know that we have started major work on The Grief Directory (TGD) project for which you all had come forth and volunteered few months ago. The sort of response we had received from you all had been really heart-warming and encouraging. The brainstorming and planning phase of the project took much more time than we had anticipated. We wanted to develop the infrastructure of TGD so that we could share with you something concrete, hence the delay in responding to your supportive emails. Now we are getting in touch with you as we are in a position to launch our second phase.

We are planning on collecting city-wise data about our volunteers, as such we need your help to get the requisite information. The completion of this particular would place us in a position to extend support to more grieving families.

The Grief Directory (TGD) Project is needed in our country more so now than ever before. Our team has been working to formulate an infrastructure of this project, and we would like to share some things we have done and where we want to go forward with it.

First, we would like to introduce our core team members who are working hard to bring this project to the realization phase;

Dr Fatima Ali Haider
Who has provided the vision for this whole project and will be personally involved every step of the way.

Dr. Narmeen Altaf Hamid
Will be involved in the operations of the TGD and look after the Research & Development of this project as well.

Minahil Mehdi
Will be the first point of contact for the affected families. She will also develop and expand the in-house volunteer database for smooth running of the project.

Rabeea Khan
Involved in the development of the organizational structure, formulating of policies, processes and competency mapping of HR. Rabeea and her team will be following up with all of you for the volunteer members’ required information. The HR team will collect, compile and organize the volunteer friends database.

These are some of the things we have been working on during these past few months:
● Our website Grief Directory Home is under construction, it will be ready and operational soon.
● Our team has designed a comprehensive brochure which will help in spreading the information regarding this project.
● We have a team that will start working in Peshawar, reaching out to families who were victims of the tragic Army Public School (APS) attack.
● We have the collaboration of organizations like (Rozan, Pehchan, HumAahang) that will help us to extend help to deserving people. We have a volunteer pool from LUMS as well.
● Our team has compiled first hand data that shows that over 58,000 people were killed from 2003 till present in terrorist attacks all over the country. We are working on gathering their detailed profiles to match their needs with the help that we can provide.

We feel that now we have arrived at a phase where we can actually reach out to the grieving families and provide them with a support system to lean upon. I am requesting you all for your support in this regard. Below is the link of a volunteer form, we would like you to fill it to formally join us members of TGD. All of the information you provide will remain confidential and be on restricted access.

Form: The Grief Directory

We are hoping to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

The Grief Directory Core Team

Back
Top Bottom