What's new

Suspected death of an Israeli army general who participated in terrorizing gen. Soleimani

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were decent members among Arabs talking friendly, one was from KSA that i can't Remember his exact nickname. An other one was kuwaitigirl, both of them were attacked and insulted for talking friendly about Iran and Iranians. They were being called bitches, traitors to Arabs, etc. Hence left the forum.
On the other hand These anti-Iran Arab Zionists were being led by Al-Hasani aka Saif-Al-Arab and so on from KSA and it was almost when we were at the pick of Syrian war. That troll had tens of nicknames in this forum.
No decent Arab guy dares to speak friendly of Iran in this forum. They will be accused of being Rafidis, traitors, non-Arabs etc.
Thank you for the information ..that bring up a question that I am sure many Iranians are wondering about ( I am sure Salarhaqq is going to bust my balls for it...)...support of Palestine is a cornerstones of Foreign policy in iran...is it time to review this policy...I know few anti iran individuals do not represent all but let's face it they (some) stabbed iran in the back once during Syrian war.....I support what ever IRI policy would be but I am also wondering out loud.

Thank you for the information ..that bring up a question that I am sure many Iranians are wondering about ( I am sure Salarhaqq is going to bust my balls for it...)...support of Palestine is a cornerstones of Foreign policy in iran...is it time to review this policy...I know few anti iran individuals do not represent all but let's face it they (some) stabbed iran in the back once during Syrian war.....I support what ever IRI policy would be but I am also wondering out loud.
This is the response that the Zionists want. They want to create disunity amongst the Axis of Resistance. Best way to counter it is to recognize it and remain united.

There were decent members among Arabs talking friendly, one was from KSA that i can't Remember his exact nickname. An other one was kuwaitigirl

Just a quick remark, the person whose username you mentioned is not a friend of Iran either. Unless you consider as a well-meaning person someone who claimed that Iran discriminates against her linguistic minorities, someone who labeled freemason grand-master and confederate American general Albert Pike as a "great" person, someone who slammed revolutionary forces in Iran in favor of liberals, someone who advocated a "world government" in which Iran, as every other nation, would lose her sovereignty and independent statehood, and someone who kept submitting opinion polls to Iranian users online - a trademark of intelligence operatives working for western regimes and/or the zionist entity. This and more took place many years ago elsewhere on the internet.

Bottom line, always be wary of wolves in sheep's clothing. They are as dangerous if not more so than your obvious enemies. In this particular case, the person you cited was even far more dangerous, given their superior intelligence and level of education.

When it comes to Iran's friends and foes, we're confronted with a paradox of sorts: Iran is one of the countries with the greatest variety of friends from every corner of the world, given her courageous and uncompromising anti-imperialist stance as well as her relentless, selfless pursuit of justice at the global scale. At the same time though, no country gets attacked as much as Iran, because both mainstream media and controlled opposition, which are in the hands of the enemy, demonize Iran 24/7. This is a good sign. In a world where the powers to be are on the wrong side of morals, the more hatred you get from people who do not even bother to dissimulate their unethical ways, who lie brazenly to your face, who make a mockery of equity and fair judgement, who consistently project their own ills on you, who bask in their own arrogance and self-righteousness, who are blinded by rage to the point of not realizing what they're doing, chances are that you're on the right path.

I know few anti iran individuals do not represent all but let's face it they (some) stabbed iran in the back once during Syrian war.....I support what ever IRI policy would be but I am also wondering out loud.

Please ponder whether anonymous users you encounter online truly and adequately represent their respective governments and/or the movements they claim to support. This is most often not the case.

Then, as I told another user elsewhere, Iran's foreign policy is basically motivated by certain immutable principles stemming from Islamic Iranian culture. But even at a purely utilitarian, cost/benefit level of analysis, the benefits of supporting the Palestinian cause will always outweigh the disadvantages for Iran. Reason being simply that the zionist entity is Iran's foremost existential enemy. No other threat comes even remotely close to this one, because the zionist regime and its affiliated international networks constitute the most powerful entity on earth at this time.

Now let's face it, if Iran stopped supporting them, any Palestinian Resistance movement worthy of that name would cease to exist in the space of a few months - especially now that Arab regimes are increasingly moving towards recognition of the zionist apartheid regime. And this in turn would deprive Iran of one of her assets against the overarching zionist menace. Not a smart choice if I'm asked. For in this unequal struggle, Iran cannot renounce even the tiniest of assets.

Never get your Schmittian hierarchy of enemies wrong. This is one of the most fatal mistakes a state can commit. In fact, to consider a namak-haram minority of traitors in Palestine as a greater threat than Isra"el", would actually mirror what these people themselves are doing, ie viewing Iran, their sole benefactor, as an enemy, more so even than the regime which is occupying their homeland after expelling 80% of their people in 1948 - when Iran has in fact done nothing but to help them recover their dignity.

Last edited:
Just a quick remark, the person whose username you mentioned is not a friend of Iran either. Unless you consider someone who claimed that Iran discriminates against her linguistic minorities, someone who labeled freemason grand-master Albert Pike (who was a confederate American general too by the way) as a "great" person, someone who slammed revolutionary forces in Iran in favor of liberals, someone who advocated a "world government" in which Iran, as every other nation, would lose her sovereignty and independent statehood, and someone who kept submitting opinion polls to Iranian internet users - a trademark of online intelligence operatives working for western regimes and/or the zionist entity, as a friendly person. This and more happened many years ago in a distant place.

Bottom line, always be wary of wolves in sheep's clothing. They are as dangerous if not more dangerous than your obvious enemies. In this particular case, the person you mentioned was even far more dangerous, given their superior intelligence and level of education.

When it comes to Iran's friends and foes, we're confronted with a paradox of sorts: Iran is one of the countries with the greatest variety of friends from every corner of the world, given her courageous and uncompromising anti-imperialist stance as well as her relentless, selfless pursuit of justice at the global scale. At the same time though, no country gets attacked as much as Iran, because both mainstream media and controlled opposition, which are in the hands of the enemy, demonize Iran 24/7. This is a good sign. In a world where the powers to be are on the wrong side of morals, the more hatred you get from people who do not even bother to dissimulate their unethical ways, who lie brazenly to your face, who make a mockery of equity and fair judgement, who consistently project their own ills on you, who bask in their own arrogance and self-righteousness, who are blinded by rage to the point of not realizing what they're doing, chances are that you're on the right path.

Please ponder whether anonymous users you encounter online truly and adequately represent their respective governments and/or the movements they claim to support. This is most often not the case.

Then, as I told another user elsewhere, Iran's foreign policy is basically motivated by certain immutable principles stemming from Islamic Iranian culture. But even at a purely utilitarian, cost/benefit level of analysis, the benefits of supporting the Palestinian cause will always outweigh the disadvantages for Iran. Reason being simply that the zionist entity is Iran's foremost existential enemy. No other threat comes even remotely close to this one, because the zionist regime and its affiliated international networks constitute the most powerful entity on earth at this time.

Now let's face it, if Iran stopped her support for them, any Palestinian Resistance worthy of that name would cease to exist in a matter of months - especially now that Arab regimes are increasingly moving towards recognition of the zionist apartheid regime. And this in turn would deprive Iran of one of her assets against the overarching zionist menace. Not a smart choice if I'm asked. For in this unequal struggle, Iran cannot renounce even the tiniest of assets.

Never get your Schmittian hierarchy of enemies wrong. This is one of the most fatal mistakes a state can commit. In fact, to consider a namak-haram minority of traitors in Palestine as a greater threat than Isra"el", would actually mirror what these people themselves are doing, ie viewing Iran, their sole benefactor, as a threat, more so even than the regime which is occupying their homeland after expelling 80% of their people in 1948 - when Iran has in fact done nothing but to help them recover their dignity.

@waz

This guy's post is full of lies. And full of delusions. Iran a country with strategic ties to China, Russia, Europe, Turkey, India, Pakistan, etc.... They are not hated as he makes it out to be. And if it wasn't for US and Russia they would no longer play a role in Syria or Iraq. Nevertheless, I don't seek to respond to this. But, his nasty attack on Hamas by calling them 'namak harams' or 'traitors', is not going to be tolerated by me. I won't allow a Persian atheist nationalist facist to foam out of his mouth in his nasty racism and facism, or hatred towards Arabs, and anyone who in his belief doesn't submit to Iranians. This dirty kind of racism/hate should not be tolerated here.

@waz : You established a rule and promised to ban whoever breaks it. That rule was broken, and not by me.

Also note I was called an "atheist", once again implying I'm not a Muslim.

You know what to do now, sir.

Last edited:
@waz

I quoted just incase he deleted the dirty insult. He is going around whole forum hurling nasty insults against Hamas and calling people who just fired 4,500 rockets at Israel as traitors, while his beloved regime in Iran and its militias won't even fire one rocket for 40 years. This is unacceptable racism and facist mentality.

@waz

This guy's post is full of lies. And full of delusions. Iran a country with strategic ties to China, Russia, Europe, Turkey, India, Pakistan, etc.... They are not hated as he makes it out to be. And if it wasn't for US and Russia they would no longer play a role in Syria or Iraq. Nevertheless, I don't seek to respond to this. But, his nasty attack on Hamas by calling them 'namak harams' or 'traitors', is not going to be tolerated by me. I won't allow a Persian atheist nationalist facist to foam out of his mouth in his nasty racism and facism, or hatred towards Arabs, and anyone who in his belief doesn't submit to Iranians. This dirty kind of racism/hate should not be tolerated here.
@waz @Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD @PDF @WebMaster @PakSword

He is again singling out individuals as Atheists. Wat the hell is his problem? If I had said those things I'm sure one of you wud make me gone. I mean People get banned for far lesser things, I don't know how many times @Foxtrot Alpha banned me last couple months. and in fact I'll give him credit for that, cuz I deserved it.

So you guys can relax about this man al you want, but the next time he does this I'll remind you that nothing was done about it. And where will that put everybody? In all his post ppl only reply with "Haha". He gets no like , no nothing but a "haha" and yet he keeps doing wat he does.

No one likes this man for his willful putting forward of extreme sectarianism. He is the most unpopular man on this whole site. So please do keep the right standard for everyone.

@waz

You are well aware of this manipulative and abusive person and his behavior. He is still spamming the Iranian chill thread about me. He's throwing all kinds of indirect insults at me in his posts, by not referring to me directly and implying me. He is a facist-minded individual who wants people to get down and pray to Iran. This guy is an extremist, who just lobbed a nasty insult towards Palestinian soldiers, which I knew he would do sooner or later after his manipulative abuse and tactics didn't go as planned. He will go to extremes and show more of his true colors which I am aware of, for everyone to see, as long as he can't enforce this master-slave agenda for Iran on this forum. I and others, refuse to accept this kind of agenda, and it is an offense against Allah(SWT), repeated offenses against God, by denying the Supremacy of God and enforcing Iran as God unto the people. And he dismisses anyone else as 'traitors' or 'Zionists' who don't share this view. This is takfir. I don't believe a guy like this is Muslim. Never seen him talk about God once. Only see him pushing Iran master-slave agenda on forum.

@waz
Who in here calls Iran god ? Which Iranian men ever portrays Iran as god on PDF? He speaks a about how he FOLLOWS GOD and is super holy while calling others atheist. He is following god in this post ? Everything where he is involving god in his post , he is using it to promote a lie.

This man is literally using gods name to put a lying narrative, such As in this post where he is saying iran supporters promote Iran as God in front of everyone. If this isn't using the name of god to promote lies, I don't know wat is. He is using God's name to make false accusations, whilst always saying about how he so righteously follows god.

Last edited:
@waz
Who in here calls Iran god ? Which Iranian men ever portrays Iran as god on PDF? He speaks a about how he FOLLOWS GOD and is super holy while calling others atheist. He is following god in this post ? Everything where he is involving god in his post , he is using it to promote a lie.

This man is literally using gods name to put a lying narrative, such As in this post where he is saying iran supporters promote Iran as God in front of everyone. If this isn't using the name of god to promote lies, I don't know wat is. He is using God's name to make false accusations, whilst always saying about how he so righteously follows god.
He is a hindjew troll, they come in all sorts of guises to spread misinformation, dissent, extreme views, hatred, disunity and confusion.

He is a hindjew troll, they come in all sorts of guises to spread misinformation, dissent, extreme views, hatred, disunity and confusion.
Thank you for your proper response brother. I'll say this it doesn't matter if it's Palestine or Pakistan ... I'll always support those who support all muslims. If Iran doesn't help Pakistan against its battle against India , then I'll be the first one to speak out against it.

My loyalty comes from actions. Some ppl will be surprised to hear this , but I was born in a sunni Muslim family, my loyalty to Iran comes from Iran's loyalty to justice and god, at the time where the whole world seems unjust.

Thank you for your proper response brother. I'll say this it doesn't matter if it's Palestine or Pakistan ... I'll always support those who support all muslims. If Iran doesn't help Pakistan against its battle against India , then I'll be the first one to speak out against it.

My loyalty comes from actions. Some ppl will be surprised to hear this , but I was born in a sunni Muslim family, my loyalty to Iran comes from Iran's loyalty to justice and god, at the time where the whole world seems unjust.
Some people have made it their mission to increase sectarianism.

Takfiri terrorist, there is no trolling, and no joking matter when it comes to inciting violence against Muslims and protecting Israeli's. Your terrorist athiest chief of Hezbollah said it very clearly, that he believes in Persianism and building Persian empire, and thus Jihad was intended to be against Muslims and birthplace of Islam, instead of Jews and polytheist enemies of God. If this coward terrorist and his terrorist athiest regime even thought of acting on their words, their culture and nation will be permanently erased with their Jewish forefathers, and way will be paved for Al-Masih(AS)'s rule.

This regime in Iran is only good for killing Muslims, while putting fake propaganda to imply it is doing anything to Israeli's:

India likely to start full operations at Iran's Chabahar port by May end

Iranian drone shot down by PAF, confirms FO

Syria war: Alarm after 33 Turkish soldiers killed in attack in Idlib

Exclusive: U.S. probe of Saudi oil attack shows it came from north - report

Iran: Halt Execution of 33 Sunnis
Sod off mate. Saudi troll. Go do their service at their boots not here loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom